Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!!

+12
sapphire
sparkles
White Lily
Gutter
Ginny
Georgi
skyllar
24Penguins
galaxy
BethG
Toffee
Angel
16 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 43 Empty Re: Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!!

Post  lindzee Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 am

Beth, You must be getting so frustrated with this cycle! Don't give up on it yet though, you might just be ovulating later than normal. Keep watching out for signs, ewcm, pain and let's just see when your temp will go up. I don't think this cycle is annovulatory - not yet! Keep hanging in there!

Skyllar, Any sign of AF yet today?? Tomorrow sounds like a good day to test. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, I *think* I am going to test on Monday.... or maybe not at all. LOL! We'll see. So far, my temps are looking good, but it is only CD 10 which is still early. However, last time I O'ed in May I only had an 11 day LP. The time before that was 13 days, so we'll see what this month brings.
Oh and Beth, I tried to look up stuff about a higher progesterone level, but I couldn't really find anything either. All I could find was that they like it to be over 10 in a natural cycle and over 15 in a medicated. I wasn't ovulating for months and then I get this strong, high number? Seems crazy to me?? Let's hope it is part of meaning something good!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19839
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:45 am

Beth -- Oh no, I am so sorry your temp did not go up again. That must be so frustrating. Like Lindzee said maybe you will ovulate later this cycle. Don't give up hope yet. And wow, no fun about the side effects of the drug. I so hear you, if the drug works, then fine, but otherwise...

Lindzee -- yes, I also did some research online on progesterone numbers but couldn't find much either. Must be a great sign having a high number like that! Keeping my fingers crossed.

AFM, no AF yet today. Some cramping still on and off. So still waiting.... I will not test until tomorrow morning at the earliest. BTW, at what dollar store can you buy the dollar store HPTs in the US? Dollar Tree, Dollar General etc? I might have to get some of those if I want to keep testing, lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21133
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:49 am

Sky,
I got some dollar store tests from Dollarama here in Canada. Do you have that dollar store in the US?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Lindzee -- Thanks. Where I live we have dollar tree, dollar general, dollar store and family dollar. Just not sure where to go, lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Lindzee, that's exactly what I'm talking about! Annovulatory cycles and then bounce right back with evidently a very strong ovulation? Strange to me, but I'll won't argue with it when you get your BFP!

Skyllar, I've gotten them at Dollar Tree before. Not really been to the other dollar stores before -- Dollar Tree just happens to be closest to my work.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22740
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 pm

This is a guide to Progesterone levels:-

1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (CD21) (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)

If you are pregnant guide to levels:-
• 9-47 ng/ml First trimester
• 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester
• 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester

So as you can see your numbers can be on the lower side on a BFP cycle, but the higher the number the more chance of it being a BFP cycle....it's only a guide though it is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks for looking this up for me Georgi. I was trying to find something like that, not that it really makes a difference since I am not pregnant - at least not yet! I am trying not to get tied up with the number, just the fact that i actually O'ed this cycle. Here's to hoping it will lead to higher numbers!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 am

Sorry guys, haven't got long to post as am off to work soon. Just wanted to say Lindzee, you should be testing hun, anything over 40 should should suggest possible pregnancy, well where I have worked anyway! Have you tested yet?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 am

Cry Cry AF showed! Cry Cry
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:44 am

Awwwww sorry hunny! Cry HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS Sorry! have some chocolate and a glass of wine tonight,maybe watch a movie! (is it a teacher workday there tommorow? It is here) Anyway,hope you can chill and mope for a day,then back on the TTC plan! Smile/happy hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 am

Emma, didn't know that either about the Lindzee's high progesterone level. Lindzee, I told you earlier I had a feeling about this cycle!

Skyllar, sorry AF showed for you. (((HUGS)))

My temp went up some today but I'm not putting a lot of faith in it. We were at a wedding last night and I only had two drinks (just wasn't tasting good) but had several diet Cokes. I think the caffeine disrupted my sleep, and woke up twice with more crazy dreams (got up once). Anyway, we'll see.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 am

Sky,
I am SO sorry to hear that AF showed!! Cry What a little biotch, trying to trick you by arriving late!! I hope you are doing okay. I am thinking of you. I agree with Angel, eat some chocolate and have a nice big glass of wine tonight! Try and relax before back to school tomorrow!! Grouphug

Beth,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And i see that your temp went up this am! Any feelings of O?? Hope you're doing okay! Okay, so I see we just posted at the same time and i just read about the drinks and the interrupted sleep. do you know what's weird? i find my temp goes down when I have interrupted sleep! Crazy! Well, i guess we will see what tomorrow brings. I hope you had fun last night!! Oh, I HATE crazy dreams, I have had some the last few nights too!

AFM,
Emma, does that a high progesterone over 40 mean possible pregnancy? I couldn't seem to find anything that showed that that I googled? I kind of have a feeling that I am going to be joining Sky in the AF club in a couple days. I have really no symptoms to tell me either way though. i am happy my temps are still up and my BBs are still tender and sore. I don't know if I will test or not. FF is telling me I could test on Tuesday, so maybe if AF doesn't show by then I will. Beth, what's your expert testing opinion? [added: I just read you still have a good feeling about this cycle, LOL!!] I just hate seeing a BFN.

Happy Sunday ladies!

Last edited by lindzee on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addded chart)
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Beth -- First of all, Birthday ! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Let's see what happens to your temps tomorrow since they went up today.

Lindzee -- that sounds exciting what Emma said!! Will you be testing on Tuesday? Hopefully the witch stays away for you. This is getting so exciting..!

AFM, I was feeling quite down this morning. This was supposed to be our only window for TTC. In my new job I can't really afford to go on maternity leave so would have to give birth during the couple of summer months I have off. Obviously that didn't happen, lol. So I was quite down -- we really wanted the kids close in age; also sooner than later since DH is much older than I. But, maybe we'll just keep trying anyway...
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 am

Skyllar Kiss HUGS Kiss HUGS

Lindzee, do a test hun! Sorry you couldn't find anything on progesterone levels, it's just what I know from my gynae experience that we would be looking looking at possible pregnancy for levels above 40 but then there is a lot of overlap too between ovulation levels and pregnancy levels if that makes sense. I would definitely test though if I were you and wouldn't worry about symptoms as such as they really don't start until about 6 weeks I think, well at least they didn't for me. Also, it is common to feel that AF is coming when it is due.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:01 am

Georgi wrote:

If you are pregnant guide to levels:-
• 9-47 ng/ml First trimester
• 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester
• 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester

Sorry but I have to quote myself here, as you can see by the chart I quoted, a progesterone test result of 46+ fits in VERY nicely with the First Trimester result, I was trying to point out that the higher the number the MORE likelyhood of it being a BFP cycle HOWEVER numbers do not have to be really high to = pregnancy. Lindzee your chart looks really good aswell...personally at 12dpo I would test (considering test result & chart), it might be faint but it's possible to see a BFP this early! Smile/happy

Sky - So sorry to hear that AF arrived honey HUGS so reading between the lines are you saying that you can't TTC over the next few cycles or that it's not ideal (time wise)??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:16 am

So what did you decide Lindzee?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 am

Hi Girls,

Beth, good to see you got your GBF [that term just TOTALLY cracked me up!! LOL!] in last night. Smile/happy Teehee. Damn your chart, it is trying to throw us for a loop! Our bodies and our charts sure do like to do that to us from time to time, don't they???

Sky, I am sorry that you felt this was it for your TTC window. Cry I know how difficult it can be when money is a factor and you want to stay home. Do you think you will reconsider or wait for another time? I hope you are okay and that you did have a BIG glass of red and a nice hot bubble bath. You deserve it. Hope school is good for you today!

AFM, Thanks for the encouraging messages from everyone, Emma, Georgi, Beth, Sky... Well, my temp stayed up this morning, so that makes me hopeful. I still have sore BBs and a sore back for whatever reason. I kind of feel like I am coming down with something like a little cold maybe. My trial membership ran out today, which is kind of a bummer - they do know how to get you don't they? LOL! Last night FF had given me 92 points on the possible pregnancy predictor or whatever that thing was. I don't hold much stock in it. So I laid in bed this morning while I had to pee and was trying to decide if I should test or not...

I chickened out!! :S If my temps stay up tomorrow then I think I will test then. Thank you for your continued support!

Last edited by lindzee on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and chart!)
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 am

Lindzee, I had about 32 points something like that this cycle so in the 90's is pretty darn good Smile/happy Are you able to share your chart link you can still do this whether you pay for FF or not, go to the left handside menu and select sharing, select home page setup and then just copy your personal link Smile/happy (sorry if you already knew, it's just I am sooooo keen to keep an eye on your chart! LOL)
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 am

Georgi, I completely forgot to click the button to add my chart before I clicked post! Where is my head at?? Now you can go and take a peek and tell me what you think! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 am

Yay!!! today's temp is brilliant Smile/happy ideally that's where you want it to stay although just to give you an extra boost my temp dropped after my BFP just when AF was due, perhaps my hormones caused the drop but it does prove that a drop doesn't mean the end of the world. You can add your ticker to your siggy Lindzee, saves adding it to every post!! x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks for the positive encouragement, Georgi! Smile/happy I will try not to be too upset/worried if my temp drops a little tomorrow, in case the same thing that happened to you happens to me! I am really trying to just stay neutral and not have a feeling one way or another....Time will tell. Oh, and I did my chart to my siggy, but I still have to click the attach siggy button before I post, which I have been forgetting to do! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Skyllar, I'm so sorry about AF (((hugs))) I know the timing makes it hard, and I hope you're able to make the best decision about TTC-ing in the next few months.

Lindzee, I just read your FB msg and had to come check for updates (though I did write you back on FB too). I totally agree that you should test tomorrow, things really do look promising and that is an AMAZING progesterone result!!! I can't see how it wouldn't indicate pregnancy if I'm really honest, but I really do understand how much you don't want to get your hopes up because of how disappointing it can be. So I will stop there but you better keep us updated!!! Have all my fingers & toes crossed for you!! xoxox

Beth, happy birthday honey!! I hope you enjoyed it. And I wish your chart give some good answers soon. I'm sorry to hear about the fermara s/e too, on top of your doubts about what it's doing that's the last thing you need! (((Hugs)))

xoxo
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks everybody for the kind words! You guys are all great! Smile/happy

Lindzee -- this is so exciting! Are you testing tomorrow? Hoping for the best. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Beth -- how are you doing today? What is going with your chart?

Well, I did have a treat from the chocolate fountain (dipped strawberry) and a small glass of red wine in the evening to make me feel better. Actually just looking at my little boy makes me always feel so much better and so blessed. School is going great - I teach three great classes of wonderful students. And *drumroll please* I will FINALLY defend my dissertation on November 9 and get my PhD! So excited but still so much work to do. I think we might just keep trying to TTC#2. So, I signed up at FF today and will at least chart CM and stuff to see when I am ovulating and if BFing causes a short LP for me and/or interferes with O. No temping yet, though, lol -- but maybe next month.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 am

Ooooh, you'll be DOCTOR SKYLLAR!

Lindzee, I was looking for today's temp.....where is it!!!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:59 am

Just posted it Bethy!! Smile/happy
It is still high, just down a teeny bit. SO who knows what that means?
TMI - but I have a TON of creamy cm this morning, could that mean AF is coming?

Also, I did take a test this morning, with a dollar store cheapy and there was not even a hint of a line. Don't you think it would show something by 13 dpo? Hmmmmmm. Cry
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next