Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!!

+12
sapphire
sparkles
White Lily
Gutter
Ginny
Georgi
skyllar
24Penguins
galaxy
BethG
Toffee
Angel
16 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Chart...Part 2!!!!!!!!!!

Post  BethG Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 am

Georgi, sorry about AF and all the confusion. Sounds like you made the right decision though. So did you ovulate this cycle or not? (Need to check your chart....)

Toffee, great news. But I'm confused, had you already left Subway? Or is this just a different Subway?

I found it curious that this morning my temp remained very high (as opposed to "lizard-like" temps from before). Also, consistency has not been a strong feature on my charts, but these two are close.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22710
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 am

Same manager/owner, just he's opened a new subway near by which is open longer and so I get to work full time there, until I leave before Uni xxx
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18004
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:36 am

hey guys,

Georgi,I reckon you are right.Perhaps it is when AF was supposed to show anyway?charts are so confusing sometimes arent they?No matter how good u are at reading them,or how long you have been temping... Confused

Toffee,good news bout fulltime opp Smile/happy

As for me,still no AF ,cramping,another BFN this morning (which I am happy about) I am pretty sure AF is on her way,just unusual for me to cramp for so many days before hand.I think thats what made me panick.I have been fighting a lot with DH about things(Check relationship forum) but I have done it before and not had cramps from 4DPO because of it. Confused ANYWay,I am sure she's on her way Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Toffee, thanks for clarifying....congrats on more hours (more money!).

Angel, sounds like the AF will show soon. Congrats on the BFN! (LOL!)
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22710
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Nice consistant temp Beth! Wink

Holi - Plsd to hear that you got a BFN again, you are naughty doing all these tests but if it makes you feel relaxed for a while then it's worth it. Just remember what I said about the strange cycles I have had in the past year, it's possible just to have a wacky cycle occasionally even someone as regular as you (cycle wise!).

Toffee - Fantastic about the extra hours and new title! Congratulations! Kiss

As for me I am just going to leave my chart how it is and hope that I ovulate at some point to then tell me exactly where I am in my cycle bcos TMI the bleeding has stopped, it's now just EWCM combined with some blood, it's confusing and annoying BUT as I am not TTC at the moment I am ok with it!! lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21399

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:27 am

Hi Geogi,

I'm sorry about all this confusion, it must be so annoying. I just wondered when the last time was you went for a smear test hun as if you are having abnormal bleeding, maybe you ought to have one. Just a thought anyway.

Beth G,

Looks like your temps are evening out a bit, that's fantastic.

Ginny,

Hi hun, it's been a long time since I heard from you. That's good about the met, I thought about going back on itbut just having it in the evening so I go to bed nauseous instead of going to work feeling sick.

Toffee,

Congrats hun, I'm pleased to hear that things are going well for you at work!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19725
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am

Georgi,

I reckon you probably O'd some moderate bleeding can occur,it's rare but by the sounds of your EWCM and your dip in temps.I reckon you may either just be about to O,or you 're currently releasinf an egg.See what your temps do in the next couple of days? Are you still going to see a doc?

I did another test today and again BFN Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy So,as my period (according to my fairly accurate chart) sais AF is due tommorow,I am pretty please.My last BFP (with T-li) showed up positve 10DPO,I am now about 13DPO maybe 12 at a push,but I am using the FRE as well and they're the most sensitive SO,if I was pregnant,I am confident it would have shown up by now.I am still very confused at all the cramping I have been having for the last week.I have only ever experienced that when pregnant which is what threw me.I don;t care really though,as long as AF shows tommorow or the day after....I will be happy Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:58 am

Hmmmmm......don't know Holi, the EWCM could have just been the corpus luteum breaking down but I can't rule out that it could be my body gearing up to O so I will keep an eye on those temps for sure!

But answering both of you I am going to make an appointment with my doctor as my last smear was 10 years ago.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:05 am

oooh beth looks like you might have figured out the whole temping thing!! i guess you just really needed to temp vaginally. im tempted to do that after the baby (or i might not temp at all and get an IUD lol) cause my temps were ALL over the place!! not quite as bad as yours though lol. im just so happy for you to see 3 temps in a row all in the same place lol
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18817

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 am

and of course I am pleased to see that you got a BFN again Holi! Kiss
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:18 pm

YAY Holi!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20113
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 pm

HAHA thanks girls! lol LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:05 am

Sorry to just jump in here and make this post all about me but I am freaking out! Today I am 14DPO, this is VERY rare for me! My normal LP is 11 - 12 days. In the past I have a couple of charts that show a 13 day LP but I am not 100% sure they are correct and think I maybe O'd a day or two after FF said. On those charts that do show a 13 day LP AF always arrives first thing in the morning, making this my longest LP EVER!!!!! I am too scared to test and I can't concentrate on anything. Don't know what to do. I am wondering if having the endo removed could maybe make my LP longer than it was before? This is my first full cycle since the lap, last month when I had the lap my LP was a pathetic 9 days. What do I do???? I'm so scared of getting my hopes up to be let down again like I have done time and time again! Help me!!!!!!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18378

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:24 am

oh Mel, Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray
i am sooo hoping this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you have any pains, or anything out of the ordinary???? i am thinking of you xoxoxoxoxoxo

Well ladies i got my third lot of hcg done today and it was good news
12 DPO -21
14 DPo-39
19 DPO-400 Smile/happy

and i was a little confused what the doctor said, but she said my progesterone was great 49, i said wasnt it 69, she said oh .. 49 so i dunno if it has dropped or if she was wrong in the first place, Its still good, i will just not think about it!!
I am not having anymore hcg bloods done now, i am hoping fo rht ebest and will have a scan at 7 weeks and cant wait to see the heart beat
xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19605

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:36 am

Wow Sparkles! That's such great news!!!! So happy for you hun Smile/happy

Thanks for the Pray I don't dare get my hopes up! lol!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:10 am

WhiteLily, Goodness I will be praying so hard for you, my heart lept out of my chest when I read your post honey!!! Please let us know if you test and what the result is either way. Pray

Sparkles, that's such positive news, I'm so happy for you and don't worry about the prog, it sounds like she got mixed up in the first place. Flower

As for me...Had a bit of a drama in town yesterday and had to call 999 for my husband, he was so ill I thought I was going to lose him. To cut a long story short, we had gone to the only pharmacy that was open on a bank holiday for meds for a suspected duodenal ulcer and he was in so much agony we decided to go the taxi rank to get home. He couldn't make it there because he was in too much pain. He fell to his knees and was really cold and clammy and he said he was going and to call an ambulance. I was shaking so much as he is never ill so I knew it was serious. I thought that it had perforated and that he was bleeding internally. We spent the day in the ER and as time went on he felt a lot better but still had the pain. He was sent home with strong opioid painkillers and asked to go to the GP today to be referred for a gastroscopy. The NHS is really effing stupid, I don't know why they couldn't do one in the bloddy hospital. So this after noon we are off to see the GP and if they don't get it done quick enough we will get it done privately, I just can't take the risk of him getting worse. Anyway, I know it's not ttc related but I this month my poor hubby needs to heel before I start chasing him into the bedroom so it's going to be a bit more laid back. I will still chart and do my opks etc to get familiar with things and then in June I'm booking us a holiday so you never know things could happen whilst away. Had to get that off my chest, I'm emotionally drained!!! Pray
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19725
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 am

oh Galaxy - how scary, i hope he is recovering well xoxoxoxox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19605

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 am

Now when I logged on earlier there were no new posts and now geez so much going on......

Sparkles, YAY! for the great numbers! That's fanastic sweetie babydust

Emma, I read something on your FB & was wondering what the hell happened, thank goodness your hubby is alright that must have been petrifying for you. I think under the circumstances it's probably best to put TTC on the back burner for a few weeks until he's recovered Wink

and Mel...gosh shock looking at your chart with fresh eyes I will be honest and point out the obvious, which is your temps aren't overly different to what they usually are except that they haven't dropped, I have no idea whether the endo removed would cause a longer LP, I know any sort of proceedure can cause differences in your cycles and occasionally it's just possible to have a wacky cycle but looking at your BDing to when you ovulated of course there is a chance that you could indeed be preggers, I am so trying my best NOT to build your hopes up and stay grounded here but we have to be realistic and admit there is a chance!! I can totally understand your fear of testing and if I were you I would wouldn't test just yet, I would wait until 15dpo or even 16dpo (if you can) based on your average LP if you get to at least 15dpo without AF I would say there is a strong possibility of seeing a BFP!

OMG! shock just you wait until the others see your post Mel and the excitement begins!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:55 am

OMG Galaxy! Wow hunny, I can't even begin to know how scary that was for you. I hope DH makes a speedy recovery, and I agree, putting ttc on hold for a couple of months is probably for the best! lol! Do keep up with the charting though, it really will help you learn more about your cycle!

Thank you Georgi for keeping me grounded! That's just what I needed. I have lost count of the times I have sat and stared at my chart this morning! Like I'm expecting it to give me some answers! lol! You are right, my temps are not doing anything special, apart from not dropping, and have actually been a little low throughout this 2WW compared to my normal charts. I am trying to wait it out as long as possible, I want to be certain that when I take a test I will be almost sure it's a BFP. After all I only have one test (well 2 if you count the one that ran out of date in Jan! lol) Urghh, guess I just have to wait and see! It's driving me crazy though!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 am

It's funny cos there has been loads of cycle that I quite willingly tested kinda knowing that I would see a BFN but when the time came that there really was a true chance of getting a BFP, I was also freaked out and scared to test and that is why I waited to see if my temp stayed high before I tested. Are you at work today Mel???
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 am

Yeah I am at work. I wasn't supposed to be back untill tomorrow but the other woman that works in the office rang me yesturday to say that she's ill so I had to come in. Good job really otherwise I think I would have cracked by now. Only problem is I'm not getting any work done at all! Just keep staring at my chart! lol!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 am

lol We've all done it Mel!! I will be VERY excited to see your temp tomorrow, have you decided what you are going to do??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 am

No! lol! Part of me really wants to test, i'm scared that if I don't know one way or another I just wont sleep tonight! But then another part of me remembers what it's like taking a test and waiting for the result just for it to be a BFN Cry If I'm not pregnant then this is by far the meanist trick my body has ever played on me, and it has played a few I can tell you!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 am

Look at that! 1000 posts!!!! I'm part of the furniture now Smile/happy
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 am

lol hehehe!!!!

Well you know what I think but I do appreciate that it is extremely hard not to test even though it's a scary thought, I think your in for a sleepless night either way!! Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next