Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Chrisb- I forgot to comment on your check up today. Glad you got those amazing pictures of your baby, and I hope the pains in your sides ease up for you. Those pictures are seriously so cute, you can see your baby's profile so well! Hopefully your pregnancy will be easy and healthy, with no complications.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 6 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Lou Lou Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Lindzee - I am sorry to hear your numbers are not going up. I can only imagine how disappointed you are. Many of the ladies on this site have had similar experiences and many of us know the pain of the loss of pregnancy too.

Please know we are all here to support you in any way we can - no matter what the outcome of your pregnancy may be.

Lily - Glad to hear you sounding more upbeat! I am sure everything is just fine in there and your ultrasound in two weeks will confirm that. I'll be thinking of you too!!!!!

Chris - SO, SO relieved you had a good doctor's appointment today! I had TONS of cramping and pulling feelings well into my 2nd trimester so I think what you are feeling is probably common. I have to go to FB to see your pictures!!!!!!
Soooo exciting!!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20256

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:55 pm

I've thrown up twice today. Oh gosh I feel sick. It's like I don't know if I'm starving or nauseous. It's driving me nuts. I barely made it through grocery shopping today!!! Oh and did I mention that LM has been a NIGHTMARE today? She's been clingy and whiny. It's like she KNOWS there's another one on the way! LOL.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 am

Sounds like good healthy signs Tiff, but I do feel for you. My sickness eventually stopped at about 24 weeks and it is so much harder when you have another one to look after. I feel Molly was kinda neglected early on in this pregnancy and now I'm desperately trying to make up for it whilst she is still the only child, only I'm so tired now Cry I remember you saying you were like this with LM, what worked for you then? I have found acupuncture very useful but the only downside is that it gets expensive.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19686
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi Galaxy. I just wanted to answer your question about what helped me with my morning sickness with LM.

I did use sea bands, those acupressure band things. I never was totally sure if they helped or not. I didn't really know what to do for myself at first, but towards the end of my morning sickness, I started to eat more protein such as eggs in the morning, and it helped a lot. Protein bars worked too.

Right now, the only thing helping is eating pretty much constantly. I've been trying to eat small things like crackers, and healthy things like fruit. To be honest, never letting myself feel hungry is the only thing helping me right now. If I start to feel hungry at all, I just get so nauseous that I start dry heaving until I throw up.

I am having a lot of pressure in my uterus. It's very crampy and achy, but from what I remember with LM, this is quite normal for the first trimester. I really hope the nausea evens out soon, because if I carry on eating like this, I'm going to gain way too much weight.

xxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am

Tiff, I wouldn't worry about eating too much that way. I thought the same thing and then realized added up together I was barely eating anything, it just felt like a lot because of the constant eating. I still lost weight even though I never threw up, but I don't think my constant snacking added up to my normal meals. Plus it was healthier food because greasy stuff was a turn off. My sick feeling went away but constantly being hungry didn't, and now serious cravings have started, I didn't have those last time, I Prefered certain foods but not this extent. I think I'm going to gain way more this time.

Galaxy, I am way more tired this time around. I guess it because I'm chasing emy all day and not able to rest a lot. I feel like such a bad mom when I just flip on the tv for her and sit and half sleep but just even have the energy to care at that moment. Unfortunately my patience wears much more quickly to but I think the two year old stage isn't helping either. I'm joining a mommygroup that has playgroups and outings so I can sit back and watch her play w other kids and not have to do all the playing.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17820
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Thanks Chrisb- for the reassurance. I am not as thin as I would like to be starting off this pregnancy. I never lost my last 10 pounds of pregnancy weight. However, I am desperately hoping that this pregnancy is different, that I'm not on bed rest and that I can exercise and feel great.

I started drinking peppermint herbal tea this morning, it REALLY helped my nausea. It even curbed my need to eat constantly.

BTW I checked with my doctor, he said there is no reason why I can't have all the grapefruit I want, so the girl that told me to avoid grapefruit during pregnancy must have heard an old wives tale.

Hopefully just 5 more weeks of this and I'll be feeling a lot better....

Hope all you other lovely ladies are feeling well.

xxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Tiff -- sorry to hear that the nausea kicked in -- even though it is a good sign, of course. I also found peppermint tea to really help with both Kian and this pregnancy. Glad it seems to work.

Chris -- I am also quite tired this time around, but I am sure it is because I am chasing around a very active toddler and I am working full-time, lol.

AFM, I am doing fine. I am still waiting to put some weight back on, but I am sure it'll come soon. I can't believe nobody at work is noticing me being pregnant - so funny. Only my boss and the secretary know and the secretary would LOVE to announce it to my colleagues - so funny (she asks every day). But I am still waiting until somebody notices, lol. I am getting really excited about my gender u/s, but still more than 2 weeks to wait - that seems soo long.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 pm

I think my daughter senses I am rather defenseless because of my all day sickness. Some of you may have seen this on facebook, but this is what has been happening today:

Lily Mae's eventful day so far:
1) Spooning toilet water into her mouth with a spoon while Daddy was brushing his teeth.
2) Coloring on the linoleum
3) Tearing out all the paper towels and toilet paper rolls from my storage closet in the hallway
4) Sticking so much cheese up her nose I had to use the nose sucker to get it out. Did I mention I REALLY need a day off?

Did anybody else's first born children start to act up in your first trimester? Like they could just sense you are pregnant and suffering? Tongue
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Tiff, emy totally started acting up within weeks of finding out I was pregnant. My husband was like, I think she can smell your hormones or something. She got super clingy for awhile too, now cause I have been so tired dh has been spending way more time with her, almost all day on the weekends, so now she has latched on to him a bit more. She's almost two too, so who knows maybe the acting up is related to that.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pm

hey guys

Chris- i havent really noticed too many differences between boy and girl morning sickness, i was more nauses this time around and so tired. Craved oranges and tomatoes with Kyrah and went off meat and sweets. This time havent been as hungry and just had to eat what i felt like at the time, loved mcdonalds sausage and egg mcmuffins lol and if i wanted something sweet i wanted some type of cake. And have totallt felt more tired and crampy and sore legs the whole way through this pregnany

Lindzee- hun i am so so sorry to hear the results xo If you need to talk im here, ive been there too many times

Nicki- wow 18 weeks already cant wait to find out what your having

Tiff- dont feel bad- i would sometimes oput on a dvd for Kyrah and lay on the ground with her and would doze off with her dancing around me, i felt bad too but she didnt seem to mind lol hope you feel better soon , how long till your next scan?

How is everyone else?

Well i am good, we went camping on the weekend , it was fun but man i was so uncomfortable on the air matress lol, i have another check up on fri and my 32 week scan to check previa in less than two weeks now. Bubs is such a mover, he is constantly keeping his limbs out sometimes it really hurts, but i love it. i have doen two loads of baby washing today yay!!!! lol the smell off lux flakes brings back memories of when Kyrah was ababy
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Skyllar- I am so excited to find out what you are having!!

Sparkles- You are so brave to go camping with a baby and being pregnant! I think I would just be stressed out the whole time! LOL. Glad it was fun, and it's always nice to change things up a bit! Smile/happy

Chrisb- Maybe it is their age! The clinginess, the whining. It's a crazy age. No matter how many times I tell LM not to do something she keeps right on doing it. How are you feeling? Are your aches and pains any better? How is your cold?

I feel like absolute crap. This nausea and vomiting is taking over my life. I woke up at 12:30 a.m. the other night to go throw up. It is so not fun. I am thinking of asking for some anti nausea medication. My appointment/ultrasound is this coming tuesday, February 9th, and 8:00 a.m. I'm nervous, but I think the fact that I am feeling sick is a good sign that the baby is healthy. My house is a wreck, LM watches a lot of dvds right now. She plays outside every afternoon though. I know this nausea will pass, but I'm finding it very difficult to cope, getting sick about 3-4 times per day Cry The only things that sound good are Ramen noodles, tuna with lemon, peppermint tea, pickles, rice a roni (chicken flavored), butternut squash, popsicles, and In and Out burger.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Well it's been kinda quiet here lately. Where is everyone?? Smile/happy

I am happy, I just found out today that the hospital I will deliver at is an amazing hospital. That makes me SO HAPPY!!! I was worried because not every hospital is great, but apparently this one has excellent maternity care!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Tiff- I'm sorry your feeling so bad, but its definately a good sign. I am still feeling bad, i ended up with double ear infections from this cold. I am on antibiotics but only feel a bit better and have that annoying stuffy hearing thing going on.

So I called to make my next appointment and it is feb 23rd. They scheduled me for another ultrasound too, which is weird cause i would only be 4 months. So i called back thinking they made a mistake or something was wrong and i misunderstood my downs test results.But they reassured me everything with that was fine. Apparently i'm high risk(which i was last time too) but more so this time i guess, and i am to get an ultrasound everytime i am in there. I knew i had to get them every week in my third trimester or whatever it was but dang. Anyway the plis side is I might be able to find out the babys sex in 2 and a half weeks. yay
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Tiff -- I am so sorry to hear about your nausea and vomiting. No fun - but it's defo a good sign. I am so glad that you found out your hospital is great! That's fantastic.

Chris -- Sorry to hear about the ear infection. Hopefully you are feeling better. Wow, that's great that you have another u/s on Feb 23. That is so close. My big u/s on Feb 18 - I can barely wait - I will be 20 weeks 4 days by then.

AFM... I am doing fine. I will baby wiggle more and more frequently which is sooo fun. It's still just very light tickles (no kicks) since my placenta is lying in front again. But these wiggles are VERY TICKLY, lol. I soooo can't wait for our big u/s - I am getting so excited now.

How is everybody else doing?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:22 pm

hi all
Tiff- not fun at all, but a grat sign xo
Chis- you poor thing hun hoper they clear up soon
May i ask why yourr at a higher risk for downs? im surer eveerything will be fine and having lots of scans is a nice bonding experience

Nicki-yay for the movements and i cant waitt o find out what your having too

well AFM- i had my hospital check up and blood pressure is great and my glucose test came back excellent, i have my placenta scan in just over a week, she said if it is still laying over cervix they wont check again they will just book me in for a ceaser as it wont move but she said as i have had noo bleeding it is a good sign, it may have moved.
Also she said bub feels perfect size and lots of fluid around him, after she had a big tummy feel she said he is sitting head up- breached, she said not to worry at this stage as he will most prob move, they will check again at 34 weeks ( but i will know from my scan sooner) HOWEVER- three weeks ago at my last appointment he was head downin my pelvis, then i had those awful pains the next day and lots of movemenr, so i wonder if he turned then? i have had less pressure down there too, but i still feel most of kicks/limbs dragging around my beely button which i assumed were feet as i thought i felt his back and head down lower and when he gets hiccups i feel them down low ( which is at least 3 times a day) so who knows, maybe its his arms poking me?? lol anyway not a concern right now, plenty of time to move plus i have my scan soon . so all goo d
xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 am

Sparkles, I wrote that wrong. I am not high risk for downs. That all came back fine. I am a high risk pregnancy, I was high risk last time just because of my size, anemia, and contractions from 20 weeks on. This time I think I am higher risk because of how the pregnancy abruptly went to an emergency last time and it seems like they are expecting the same problems this time but they are hoping to catch it earlier, I guess. See I'm not totally sure because they tell you what they want to watch for and like they said even if they scheduled a csection at 37 weeks they don't think i'll make it that far this time, and i was told the third trimester I would be in there alot more but i didn't expect this 2nd trimester to be any different. I guess i didn't grasp the seriousness of my complications last time( I know they thought emy would come out not breathing) but I thought that was just a fluke type thing.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 am

Sparkles- I am hoping everything will go well at your scan, that your placenta is in a good location now. As for your son turning breech, LM did the same thing. She was transverse for the longest time and then flipped head up. At almost 37 weeks she flipped head down. Will they give you the option to turn your son manually if he doesn't flip on his own? Just wanted to give you my O.B's opinion on turning. He said he would try to do it for me if I wanted. But he also said that when babies turn breech, it is for a reason. Like the cord is wrapped funny and there isn't enough slack. He said that most of the baby's he turned would either turn back breech or if they did manage to turn the breech baby, the mothers would end up with a cesarean anyways, because the baby got distressed, and it turned out that the cord was very tight, and preventing a normal birth. Just wanted to share that info, that sometimes it's better to let them be in the position they have chosen. Do everything you can to encourage him to turn, like rocking back and forth on your hands and knees, birthing ball, swimming, etc. But just wanted to share what I learned about why babies are breech, from my old OBGYN.

Chrisb- I am glad you are being monitored so closely with this pregnancy, and that your downs results were low risk. That's always reassuring. Hopefully this pregnancy will be different for you!!

Skyllar- How fun that you are feeling your baby wiggle so much more. I'll bet you can't wait to find out the gender, not long now at all! I'm so excited for you, I hope you get a little girl so you can have one of each!

I am still very very ill with all day sickness. I'm talking to my doctor on tuesday about meds. I don't really want to, but I really can't function properly at all. It's just ridiculous. I can't keep anything down, and if I do manage to keep it down, it is with a HUGE effort on my part, holding back the vomit. Sorry I know TMI, but I am just freaking miserable this time around. Worse than with LM. This is my last child, for sure, and my DH said he is fine with that as long as it's a boy! LOL. No, he said he understands, and that he supports this being our last baby. It makes 3 children for him, 2 for us together, so a family of 5 is plenty if you ask me. He is also very concerned about his age, he wants his kids out of the house by the time he is 55 Tongue

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 am

Hey Tiff,I am sorry things are miserable!Have you tried just sucking on popsicles? If you can get a pedialyte popsicyle in there occassionaly (they don't taste very nice) but they will help keep you hydrated during this time.Or ice chips.For a while there it was all I could have with Tia-li and lay on the couch all day feeling miserable as well so I sympathise.I think the not letting yourself get hungry as well l;ike you said it vital.I think pregnancy is the only time in my life I have been simultaneously ravenous and nauseous! Anyway,not too much longer babe x
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:38 pm

I just snuck over here to see what was up in the active chatter....now I know where everybody disappeared to!

LilyBlossum - With Lucy I was sick as a dog for over 8 months. I threw up several times a day every day. Finally the ob asked me if I had tried ginger capsules. So I got some, and they made a complete difference. I felt so much better.

Also one thing my sister said helped her alot, and it did me too. Get some frozen juice and put a spoonful or so in a glass full of crush ice and some water. She had that around 5 pm every day. I tried it, and it seemed to help me be able to keep a little bit of supper down later.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18380
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks ladies. I appreciate your advice and kind words.

Dollysmomma- I will look for some ginger capsules. The frozen juice things is a great idea too. Will try it! I didn't realize you were so sick your entire pregnancy. That's horrible Cry

Angel- I have been doing popsicles. I recently ran out, but plan to buy some at the store today. I don't like pedialyte because it has aspartame in it, unfortunately. Cry

I've found sucking on wintergreen altoid mints helps some. Peppermint tea was helping too, but for some reason over the past 3 days I can't stand drinking any warm liquid. I was getting relief from grapefruit too, but since I've been throwing up so much, I have heart burn from all acid, and have been avoiding citrus.

Gonna get some protein bars too, see if they help. I find I am actually sickest in the evenings which is strange. I wake up in the middle of the night so thirsty, but drinking water seems to make it worse.

GOOD LORD, I hope this ends soon. Cry It has been quite the challenge.

Now to brave the grocery store this afternoon. I'm not sure I will make it through the shopping trip without getting sick at least once. Can't stand the smell of anything.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 pm

sorry sweety.Can you not give hubby a list of things to get ans send him.It's awful.I remmeber being stuck to the couch for what seemed like weeks.Occasioanlly I had a 'good day' and could do stuff but mostly I was bed ridden~
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Tiff- I can't believe you are running to the grocery store. I never got throwing up sick but if anything made me feel bad it was the grocery store, especially if they had those stinky rotissere chickens. For some reason by the time I had to wait in line was the worst. I start getting all hot and dizzy, I always made someone meet me there incase I had to leave. I wish I had some advise but the only thing I did was drink bubbly water, but I was nowhere as sick as you.

Sky- do you have a guess at what you are having? I hope I can find out even though I will only be 16 weeks, but all the baby sales are before my 20 week scan and everything I have is for a girl, which is great if I'm having another girl.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 pm

DH has stopped at the store a few times for basics like bread, milk, etc. But he works 60 hours a week, and then has to come home and do 60 hours of school for his masters. So unfortunately for the big shopping excursions, I am on my own. Last time he at least watched LM for me, because he had to stay home and write a paper, it made it a little easier. Today I have to bring her, so it should be an adventure.

Chrisb- I HATE chicken right now. The only chicken I can stomach is the Great Value brand chicken nuggets. For some reason they taste so good to me, but any other chicken smells horrid, especially those rotisserie ones. BLEH.

Is anyone else finding the frequent urination to be much more frequent with their second baby? I remember getting up once a night to pee, but with this one, I am getting up 2-3 times a night already. Joy.

I feel like SUCH a whiner. Love my babies, but HATE being pregnant. I have no freaking idea how that Duggar woman did it 19 freaking times.

My friend's brother is studying to be a brain surgeon, and she was telling me that he was telling her, that there is actually a hormone that your brain secretes after you have the baby that makes you forget the pain, nausea, and just basic hell you go through during a pregnancy, so you will have more kids.

I vow to never forget. This is definitely my last one.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm stalking the thread today, i am sooo bored being snowed in.

Tiff- when I was pregnant w Emy the only chicken I could eat was fried chicken, really it was the only meat i even felt like. This time I eat red meat, I am not a big red meat eater but all I want is five guys hamburgers. I can do most chicken now but the rotissere still smells gross. Oh and even though red meat I'm loving, I want nothing to do with it if it is like fajitas or tacos.I have heard you forget the pain of childbirth, but really I after i had a kid I pretty much forget everything as it is. The weird thing is I don't have alot of memory of the pain from recovery or the labor but I 100% remember the pain during the actual csection. When does your husband sleep?? Smile/happy

I have been popping up with these random kida itchy little zit looking things. On my belly and thighs only though. I'm not sure if they are zits or some other pregnancy skin condition. I only get like 2 a day and it is a little skin colored pointy bump, like an itty bitty zit. It itches so it turns red once I itch it. Each one goes away about after a day or 2. I got bacne last pregnancy but not this one. I looked online(why, because i shouldn't) and everything just freaked me out, I don't want a million of them on my belly.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next