Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Chrisb- I get those red bump things too! I think they are ingrown hairs or something. Mine also started during pregnancy. My husband saw one on my butt after I got out of the shower, and was saying I had a butt zit, and laughing. Smile/happy Ha ha, very funny. Sorry for TMI.

As for when my DH sleeps... not much to be honest. When he gets home he will start his reading, and usually doze off while he reads, and then stay up until about 2 a.m working on school. Then he gets up around 8 a.m and starts all over again. He sleeps about 6 hours per night in bed, and dozes for about 30-45 minutes on the couch while he does his reading. I feel bad for him. He has always been a person who can get by on very little sleep, but he still has hardly any time for himself. I know I shouldn't complain, but sometimes I feel like I make a lot of sacrifices because I don't get to go out alone or on dates with my husband because he is so busy. So I hope he sees how much I've given up for him to be in school, and in return, I try very hard to support him as best I can while he works full time to support us.

Well... LM just woke up from her nap. I'm gonna stuff my face before going to the store, hopefully having a full tummy will help me feel less ill and less inclined to buy junk while I am shopping.

xxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm

LB...I also feel that way about Chuck,he works mostly 7 days a week and I am stuck at home without a car and 2 kids from 8am to 8pm sometimes,recently it's been like that because they have a launch date for a new release this month and are gonig over it with a fine tooth comb testing and tring to find bug before it goes live,understandably it's all hands on deck,but I feel I havn't not only had much time with him except when he comes hom at night as we eat n watch tv together,but also EVER have time where I can go out for me except AFTER the kids are in bed,as some of you know most of my family have been sick on and off since xmas with one thing or another.I decided to go on a detox and take the diet thing seriously,since I did I got even sicker (common with detox) I am FINALLY coming out of it now and just able to do daily chores which involve eating,making the kids sometihng to eat and doing the occasional load of laundry ,the rest o fthe houe is a TIP>It's disgusting and now I have to try and face it alone,the baby wont stop whining and clinging these days and I feel I have no energy to do both at once.Anyway,rant over,sorry I am not even pregnant anf ranting in the thread.I am sorry for being negative,didn't mean to turn it into a rant about me.Just wanted to say I understand the feeling of not wanting to criticize hubby because he's working so hard ALL the time,but then NEVER seeing him and have NO baby free time except to shop n sleep!

Anyway...Glad you toher ladies are all doing ok aside the usual pregnancy nags,Chris,I had red spots but they were more like dots than actual zits,they faded after my pregnancy but during I had them ALL over me!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi all
Thanks for the info all on turning baby, i actually think the midwif is wrong, i think her is laying sider ways and cause she couldnt feel him head down and felt a had thing up top, i think sher assumed I swear its her bottom and lergs up top and ams are in my hips ( tickles and head is to ther side ( thats where i feel hiccups) sorry my er buttons are playing up and sticking togerthere lol

I haver also had those little red bumps on my tummy, like ingreown hairs but only a few, i had them with Kyrah too

Tiff- Im sorry your so sick hun , i felt the same at the beg of this prergnancy ( and i was only badly nauses not vomiting) i felt like this is def my last child and felt guilty for hating being pregnant, but its all good now lol but i think wer will still only have two kids
Also do you have the option of food shopping online with your big foos chains and getting it delivered to home? i have never used it before but did my first order yesterday they will arrive tuesday ( you choose a time and day to deliver) and it costs $5 delivery) i thought it was so worth it insterad of taking Kyrah and pushing ther trolley without tummy muscles lol and just thought i would try it. i didnt order meat or fruit and vege thought i will get them f5rom fruit shop and butcher.

Chris- i see noe about you being a high risk pregnany, they thought i was going to be with my miscarriages and lose of twin this time, and the bleeeding, but all is well. At least they will keep a close eye onyou as annoying it is to have appointments all the time xo

well hope everyone else is doing well. 9 weeks to go fir mer today woohoo lol
xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey girls I finally got caught up on everyone's post. It is amazing the time you have when you are snowed in with 20+ inches of showand a hubby home to distract the little one. I think I forgot how much I cannot do while pregnant-- especially at this point. No shoveling...carrying pulls too much...and now I get to add a clingy toddler to the mix.

Sparkles - I could always tell where Isaac was but this one is so wiggly and constantly moving. I hope little one gets in position and stays there for you. I have heard of doctor's being able to move them around but I guess everything comes with risks.

Tiff - I hope you can get something to help with your sickness. It has to be hard managing one already and then being sick on top of it.

Chris - I haven't really had red bumps but if I try and shave my legs with a wet razor I itch for a week. I think it is just the hair growing and for some reason when I am pregnant it is super sensitive. Chris where are you that you are snowed in.

So I had been avoiding asking my OBGY about induction because I would rather not have to but everyone is trying to plan so I finally caved. And this last time she acted as if it was not her idea and that she wouldn't do anything sooner than 39 weeks. Although she was trying to fit me before she headed to a delivery so she was a little distracted. So on the good side maybe it means I can avoid it but I swear she was all worried about the size and a big baby and was all ready to induce at 38 weeks at my very first appointment. Other than that I cannot complain. I am feeling big and awkward and pregnant but I guess I am.

Hope everyone is doing well.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17983
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Mommabear- It's fantastic to hear from you. I can't believe that you are 31 weeks already! My how time just flies! I can't believe how much snow you guys have, that is insane, especially since I live in the Phoenix suburb area, and they call a weather advisory if we are even getting a drop of rain! LOL.

Sparkles- Thanks for the reassurance about the morning sickness. I feel so guilty for complaining because I know how blessed I am to be pregnant, but my I am just not feeling chipper or happy at the moment. All I can think about it how miserable I feel. I hope so much that I will feel much better about everything in another month or so. I know my morning sickness started to at least calm down at about 12 weeks with LM, even though it didn't fully go away until I was about 17 weeks along.

I WISH our grocery store delivered, but I'm pretty sure they don't Cry If one around here did, it would probably be one that is quite expensive, but still I'll look into it just in case. It would be heaven not to have to suffer with all the smells.

I totally spaced it, and tomorrow is the superbowl, and you wouldn't believe how many people were at the grocery store this afternoon. It was crazy. I barely made it through the shopping. But I replenished my wintergreen mints and also my popsicle (ice lolly) stash which helps take the edge off when I'm feeling really ill. Also, ice lollies don't taste too terrible if they come back up Cry
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 am

Also, ice lollies don't taste too terrible if they come back up

hahaha, you poor thing lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Sparkles -- Glad to hear that all was well at your appointment - that's great. Sorry that bubs is breech, but there is still plenty of time to turn. Wow, I can't believe you are 31 weeks - time sure has flown by.

Chris -- It's good that they keep an eye on you. On the plus side, you get to see your bubs nice and often. I haven't had the zits that you were talking about, so I won't be any help. I am not sure if I have a guess about the gender or not. I am leaning towards girl, but I am thinking it's only me wanting a girl that might give me the feeling. Not much longer to wait, lol.

Mommabear -- It's so great to see you back! Hopefully you won't need the induction after all. I can't believe how far along you are - seems like time just flies by.

Tiff -- I am so so sorry you are feeling so sick. That is really no fun. And sorry that you had to go and do the grocery shopping. I am really hoping you find something that might ease the nausea and hopefully it will get better soon. Hang in there...

AFM, well, we got a bunch of snow and so we went and shoveled tons of snow yesterday. I am sure at 19 weeks pregnant I wasn't supposed to be shoveling a lot, but there was just so much that it even took DH and me over an hour to do. Today I worked out for an hour and I might have overdone it a little. I felt a bit crampy and quite a bit of pressure down below. So I lay down and drank a bunch of liquids and I am feeling much better. Anyways, baby seems to be doing fine - wiggling as always.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Skyllar- I can't believe how much snow you guys have! It's so crazy! I am glad your baby is nice and wiggly Smile/happy

SO EMBARRASSING. Today at church I sneezed, and of course it was enough to send me over the edge. Ran for the bathroom, didn't quite make it to the toilet once I got into the bathroom. I puked all over the floor. I was horrified. Had to clean it up. Ugh. Seriously, can I be done throwing up yet?

Cry
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Aww, Tiff, I am so sorry, hun. That constant throwing up is no fun. And so sorry that you had to clean up by yourself, too. Really really hoping your nausea subsides soon. (((Tiff)))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:04 am

Sky, I can't believe you actually shoveled snow. Thats hard work. We had about 24 inches here, guess how much I shoveled? hehe. I really have no feeling if I'm having a boy or girl either. Are you guys getting the next snow storm too? They are saying two are coming together and we are getting a possible 5-10 more inches. I am loving it cause my husband is off cause the government is closed, which means I get to sleep in and take a good nap, I am soooo using it to my advantage.

Tiff- Your so better than me. When I was feeling sick I skipped church and I wasnt even puking. I just couldn't pay attention anyway feeling bad, and I wanted to sleep in. I hope it passes soon. I started feeling bad at 5 weeks this time and I was worried it would last til 12weeks but it actually went away at 8 weeks, mostly. We can hope...

Sparkles- any big flips going on in there. You really do have so much time. My sisters baby was in breech until the day she went into labor and that was at 40 weeks. Plus I think since your midwife didn't do an ultrasound and was just feeling then she might be wrong ang you are probably right. I could always tell how emy was from her hiccups too. She also had hiccups all the time, it always made me feel so bad from her but the doctor told me it didn't hurt her like it hurts us.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17820
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 am

Ladies.... I'm off to the doctor for my ultrasound. I will keep you posted about the results!

xoxo
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

good luck Tiff!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20256

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:35 am

I am excitedly waiting ont he good news~! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:45 am

OK guys,Tiff just called me,she was waiting on some blood work but she saw the baby on the US and everything is fine.Just wanted to let you all know! <3 Yey Tiff.SO happy! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 7 Empty Hi....Im new

Post  lrh0729 Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Im a friend of holis and she told me about this blog. I just found out I was pregnant! Well I thought I was pregnant a couple of days before christmas...i only had a tiny bit of pink when i went to the bathroom....so I took a hpt and it was negative so when i went to the doctor a few days before new years i told her what happened and since I was on bc she kinda blew it off and said sometimes that happens when on bc. So no pregnancy test. So I went home and carried on about my business, but did not continue to take my bc something told me i shouldnt take it. Well I still didnt have my period for january and after feeling really sick for two days i took anather hpt. IT was positive!!!! didnt even take a second for the line to appear. I have a dr. appointment today to have an U/S to find out how far along I am. Im kinda nervouse considering there have been lots of miscarrages in my family and my sister had a false pregnancy the first time....hopefully there will be nothing but good news!!!!

I have enjoyed reading your posts and cant wait to start chating with you guys!

lrh0729

Number of posts : 3
Loyalty Rating : 15591
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Yey!Well done Les! Smile/happy I am so excited for you and can't wait to here about your US this afternoon and we find out how far along you are etc..then you can see who's in the same stage as you are and you will find lots of love and support here!Big hugs girly,so glad you made it ! Smile/happy xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Congrats, Les on your BFP!!!! And of course, Welcome to the board. I am looking forward to getting to know you and to chatting! Good luck at your appointment today. Keep us posted!

Tiff -- That's great news that you got to see the baby today. Thanks for updating us Holi! I had totally forgotten that you had your appointment today. Can't wait to hear all about it and possibly see a little u/s piccie!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Welcome Les, I think you came to the right place. Is this your first baby? I'm sure everything will be perfect and I can't wait to see how far along you are.

Tiff- Update update!!! Fantastic the ultrasound looked great, definately reassuring after all this time not getting one. we know your bloodwork is fine cause your hormones are loud and clear. can't wait to hear all the doctor said.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lrh0729 Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Thanks guys......yes this is my first pregnancy!!!

lrh0729

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 pm

THANX FOR POSTING for me HOLI Smile/happy

Yes, my U/S went great. Little peanut in there with a strong beating heart. Doctor said everything is great, measuring on time and everything. He prescribed me something for my nausea. One tablet I take twice a day, one tablet I take every 3 hours. Hopefully it will help Smile/happy

I'll scan in the picture tomorrow, it's not much, but definitely saw more today Smile/happy

Love you all! I feel so relieved that everything is fine.

Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Tiff -- that is FANTASTIC news!!! I am so glad you got to see the baby!!! How exciting!!! Smile/happy Really hoping that the nausea meds will be working for you. I can't wait to see some piccies from the u/s. Great news, hun!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:38 am

Yay Tiff, i am so thrilled for you hun , just hope your Morning sickness gets better soon
Welcome Les xoxoxo

I am so in nesting mode ladies !! im very efficient and sorting things out lol lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lrh0729 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 pm

GOOOD NEWS!!!!! Baby is measuring to be 8 weeks on SUnday. Im due September 26th. Heard the heartbeat too which was 129, it was amazing and very emotional! Im so excited!

lrh0729

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 pm

woooooooooooooo!Congrats Leslie and Tiff to you both for your safe ultrasounds.I guess you girls are due arounf the same time.That's great,you can share the sickness and the love LOL! I look forward to following both your journeys! <3
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Last night I was in so much pain I thought I was having a miscarriage. I would have gone to the hospital but being in the middle of a blizzard and having to get everyone up to go cause I wouldn't have been able to drive wasnt something i wanted to do. Luckily I had the doppler and babies heart rate was fine. it felt like really bad ligament pain on both sides and my back hurt plus my belly just felt sore. I took a tylenol, drank a bottle of water and sat on my heating pad. Eventually it went away. I go back to the doctor on the 23rd. I swear every evening my belly is getting all hard and crampy like everyday. I can't figure out if it my uterus contracting or the baby balling up and maybe its back facing out. The doctors office is closed and will be at least another day, i don't want to do an emergency page. I don't know why this pregnancy is so much more painful than the last. Has anyone had bad ligament pain this early? I know the doctor will tell me it is my size but I just can't tell if my uterus is contracting too and I know I should not have braxton hicks this early.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next