Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010

+12
skyllar
sapphire
chrisb
mscherry42
Lily*Blossom
Lou Lou
MommaBear
dolly's momma
sparkles
LeanneWhitney
galaxy
Angel
16 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 Empty Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010

Post  Angel Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Here's the new thread guys x

I will give a quick update on us to kick things off.

The kids are fine,we had a great xmas,Iwill give more deats on that in another thread (you'll have to hunt for it teehee) and I don't know if you all know how I feel about nutrition (probably sick of me talking about it LOL) but I have really got into it in a big way,I am against vaccination.I am not by nature a sickly person,I 'll maybe get 1-2 colds a year and nothing besides that.Well,Teo and I went for our physical so that we can go throgh with our process to live here legally.We were told that I had to get the 'up to date shots' in order to be accepted. Cry So I held out my arm,well both arms as they stuck me with HPV shot and a tetanus booster,I had bloodword and a skin TB test as well.I am just so tried of fighting/making excuses and I dont want to jeapordize my stance here in this country where I want to be with my hubby,want to be able to work and exist without being ileagal.So I did it.Anyway,within 48 hours I had a fever and had all flu like symtpoms.Felt like ass.Laid on the couch all evening then went to bed,slept,woke up and was fine.Then since then Ihave been fatigued,sniffly and then about 3 days later I developped a Painful throat,It hurt to swallow or even move my mouth,I did not have any other symtoms.But Shortly after that Teo started getting an itchy but,yeah i know.It was driving him crazy poor guy.I thought he had worms.I took him in and they swabbed him.Turns out he has strep.Yep strep butt LOL.Poor guy,so he has been on antibiotics for the past 10 days.Then a few days ago I noticed when changin baby gfirl that she has a bright red patch around her lady parts.Not like diaper rash,it did not go away by itself although she had no other symtoms and seemed in no discomfort ,I took her in to make sure...sure enough...strep as well! :O Hubby also has been sick at the begging of the week he had a fever of 103.7 and felt like crap with a sore throat.He didn't get checked out right away but when he did,dr said probably strep but then my hubby asked for a chest xray and he's got penumonia :/ anyway,so a house full of sickes.But we are all on the mend.I am the only one NOT on antibiotics,since I have been doing this diet (well mostly) it's making me stronger and I feel my body is able to heal its self and it should and keep these things at bay.

Beside from that the kids got spoiled.I am working on tons of ideas for the new year and I am very excited,overall happy and very lucky.

I hope you are all well,would love some updates on EVERYONE Smile/happy xx

Last edited by Angel on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 Empty Re: Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010

Post  galaxy Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:14 pm

I can't wait to take part in this new thread as I have lost track of a few of the others and have never had the time to catch up again. Hope you all feel better soon Holi! Sounds like the Feingold has helped you heal quicker than usual. Happy New Year to everyone!!!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19701
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 Empty Re: Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010

Post  LeanneWhitney Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey sorry your all sick babe looks like it was a good job i didnt go visit lol, Hope you get well soon, as for update on us things been going well.
Cloie has thatt your baby can read set so we been doing the starter dvd x2 a day reading cue cards and a night time book she has really been enjoying this Smile/happy.

She had a tummy bug over xmas, so she was on pyedialyte. we didnt end up going new york cost came out at stupid price so we spent it with my adopted American mum my husbands best friends mum.

My last day of work was new years eve i start class Wednesday existed but nerves lol.
And we are house hunting, we finding lots of nice places,mainly looking in the fore closer homes 3 bed up preferably 4 we will be moving in with his best friend richard but we all live well together so plan is if someone wants move other buys the other one out.

Well thats all i can think of right now other than cloies new i did a poopy face

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 Uh_ohp10
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18100
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 am

Hi just popping in and giving an update on my pumpkin. Wea re great. kyrah went into her new room and into a bed just before xmas and she is doing so well, no stress at all, she loves her new room and will just walk into out room ( other end of house) when she wakes ( if she ever wakes during night, i just take her back and she is fine) I wake up to her taping me now, i love it. She loves us reading her books in bed now and laying with her for a little while, but we dont mind its special time. Her new bed is very low to the ground, she has only fallen out once and she didnt even wake, i found her asleep on the ground lol

She is also using the toilet and potty all the time now, harder when we are out but she tells us when she has gone in her nappy if we are out which is great, luckily its summer here so she is always int he nude at home lol. She is doing very well, we are still not pushing just asking her if she wasnts to use potty etc.

She is a little chatter box nw andcopies pretty much everything we say, we are loving it.

She had a great Xmas, very spoilt by everyone, she got a trampoline from santa and loves it so much. We are going to the hi-5 concert in March, font row i cant wait she is so going to love it.
well thats about it i think. Kyrah is just so wonderful and i am excited for her to be a big sister, she is already such a good mummy to her dolls lol
xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19581
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 am

Leanne!LOVE that poopy face!LOL Hope you're all feeling better now! hugs

sparkles.Bless Kyrah,she seems such an angel! Smile/happy I am sure she will be a GREAT big sis.Wonderful that you had such a smooth transition to her big girl bed and that she is innitiating her potty training,what a clever.big girl Smile/happy So sweet that she comes in and taps you,Teo used to do that to me LOL. Also very sweet that she loves her baby dolls.Tia-li got one for xmas and when I handed it to her I said "awww look Tia-li...baby' and she took it by it's leg.Looked at me as if I was crazy and threw it on the floor!LOL She sometimes pushes her baby around in the stroller and gives it milk in the vanishing milk bottle ( I always wanted one of those LOL) but aside from that,she's not bothered really.LOL

Tia-li loves to give speeches at the moment,I guess she stands up in her crib and just yells,but she's actually trying to say stuff.not crying,really trying to talk.LOL must get it from me eh? Tongue She's a very happy girl and is as sweet as can be. Teo has been a bit out of line recently and not doing as he's told at home and now at school.So need to rein that in before it gets out of hand.

Anyway...we're all good now,finishing antibiotics for the most part and everyone is FINALLY feelnig better after this long bout of sickness.It's really been 3-4 weeks since we were all well.Anyway.Guess it had to happen sometime and the important is we are all recovering.
Smile/happy How is everyone else doing?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 am

Things have been really rough with the two older kids here. I feel like we are on the Titanic and sinking fast with them.

Lucy has been growing like a weed lately. She has learned so much from the few days she has been at daycare. She is also getting to be a little pill at meal time. She will like something one time, and then refuse to eat it the next. She will start out good and eat a little. Then suddenly she will fuss and throw things on the floor and play with them, then after everyone else is done eating start eating some of it. The little monkey will look right at you as she swings her arm back and dumps things on the floor, then giggle as she watches the dog eat it. Or she will take a bite of something, and when she thinks you are not looking she will chew it right out of her mouth and let it fall into the bib pocket. She will drink really well out of a cup. Then she will look straight at you and deliberately tip it up too far so it all spills. Grrrrr.

Sorry I haven't been very present here. But I have been really stressed out trying to deal with the big kids. I have lurked about, just not really posting....
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18395
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 am

aw hey DM,thought you'd gone forever! Glad you popped in,sorry you're havin a hard time n wish I had some advice to offer :/ You will get through it one way or another because life just wont stop because of it,but besides that,I don't have anything useful to say! Sorry! hugs,we are here if you need to rant,How was your xmas? Hopefully at least some part of it was ncie? hugs xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:10 pm

I probably have a hundred things I could be doing but I am having one of those days so it is a good day to catch up with all of you.

We had a nice quiet peaceful holiday. Spent Christmas with my family and then New years with ourselves. DH's family was supposed to come up before Christmas but he stopped talking to his mom (that is a whole different post). Isaac got lots of toys all of which he plays with and it meant I could put some of the toys that had become more climbing equipment than toy away. We went through a non eating phase but I think he was having some teething issues. I just kept reminding myself that when he got hungry enough he would eat again. He hadn't lost any weight and was find in every other way. A question for those of you whose little ones are in their own bed. Have you found them sleeping on the floor. Isaac will crawl in and out of bed and play and usually within 30 mins he is in bed but lately he curls up and falls asleep on the floor before he makes it in bed. It isn't a big deal to lift him up and stick him in his bed but I just wondered if anyone else went through a phase like this.

DM - Sorry to hear that the older ones are making things difficult. You would think they would be the ones to help out. It is good to hear from you though.

Sparkles - I cannot believe Kyrah has already started potty training for you. There is not even the slightest interest in it in this house but then everyone says boys are so much harder.

Angel - Do you think Teo is just in that age of wanting to showing his independence? I cannot even begin to imagine how to deal with issues like that. I am still figuring out toddler tantrums. Tia-li sound like a doll. They say little girls are vocal earlier than boys are. After having both would you agree?

Leanne - I cannot believe how grown up Chloie already looks. They grow so fast. I hope your house hunting is going well.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17998
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 pm

DM - we are going through the same thing with Owen's eating habits!!!!!
It's so frustrating!!!! My pediatrician has assured me he will out grow it but I can't help but worry!
The only thing he will consistently eat is "tookies"! LOL!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Lou Lou - that is adorable but I get the frustrating part. Our good old standby is dino nuggets.

Has anyone made a visit to the dentist?
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 pm

I so hear you ladies on the eating issues! LM used to eat everything, now she just gags and gags and spits most of everything out that I try to give her. It drives me NUTS!!!! It has gotten a little better since her top canine teeth broke through, but she is a much fussier eater than she ever was before.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm

No dentist appointment yet. My pediatrician looks at his teeth every time we go and said we can wait until after age 2.
Also, last time I went to the dentist Owen was with me and she did a quick look and said every looks fine right now.
Are you planning on taking him soon?

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 am

Lucy and I went to the car wash today. As I was getting her out of her car seat the guy asked me if I was babysitting today. Huh????? Uh no. Yeah, that was a real conversation killer.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 am

oh no DM! :/ How awkward! Sorry! *hugs*

Little funny eating related story here. As dome of you know,Teo has been ill this past weekend,He vomitted once on sat night n had diarhea all day Cry poor guy,by dinner time he had a fever,anyway,he recovered quickly,only vomitted once and the shits stopped soon after,I kept him hydrateed and by sunday night he was eating toast,very hungry and demanding more.I kelpt him from school yesterday coz he stil had a slight fever.Anyway,I made lunch ( By then he was back eating normally and wanted soup) but before the soup I wanted him to have some really vitamin rich juice thatI make with organic veg and fruit,so I made one with tons of greens and apples in it.He hates it but I convinced him to just have a sip ,I told him to hold his nose while he drank it to take away the tatse.He did as I said even though he whined the whole time LOL. As he finished his second gulp,he let go of his nose,gagged and puked up the mouthful he had just swallowed.He then burst into tears and pointed at me yelling 'YOU MADE ME SICK AGAIN PAHAHAHAHAHA" Boy did i feel bad Cry LOL It was very stage queen the way he did it and it was only a little bit of sick,but I did feel bad. I said sorry and about 5 minutes later,he shouted from the top of the stairs 'Mummy,thank yo for the juie but I don't like it' LMAO. I guess it's plan b to get more healhty stuff in him LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Well it helps that I am not alone on the eating things. I even tried Spaghetti O's today thinking if he eats it at least he is getting something. He won't touch them. If I make my version he loves them so I guess that is a good thing it just makes eating on the fly a lot harder.

Yes Lou Lou I was thinking about making him an appt. I had read in various places to take them as soon as their first tooth breaks. Other places said wait until they are older. But I know I had such a hard time with my dentist as a kid that I may do it just so he gets used to the office and visits. Plus they are finding out that baby teeth do have some importance and I have the worse teeth in the world so it cannot hurt. I am calling around today to see who take our insurance.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:46 am

Hi all. I didn't read everyone's posts, sorry Cry . My days seem to filled with lots of "nothing" LOL, that I'm rarely on the internet anymore.

Jadah hates her new school, the kids and the teacher. I have to go up there today and request another teacher. I am not looking forward to telling them that my child thinks her teacher is mean, and that the students are so misbehaved she's having a hard time in the learning environment. But, I am going anyway.

Jadah's attitude is becoming a problem. I never thought I would say it about her because she's always been great, but I'm this close to kicking her a@@, and told her so too. Her mouth is becoming a little to smart. Ever since she got back from her visit with her dad, it's been this way. I really think she just needs a good whipping, to get her back into our normal way of life, and things will be fine.

Jayden is still my little terror, bless her heart. She's still aggressive. But, overall is a blast to be around. She is still not speaking fluent English, but getting rapidly better. She's been telling us when she has to use the bathroom(not every time, but a huge improvement from never). She peed twice and pooped once yesterday on the toilet. She's been on this microphone lecture kick lately. She make believes that she has a microphone in her hand and she walks around lecturing/preaching to anyone willing to listen. Yesterday she chastised my sister. All you heard was a bunch of gibberish and then "Candace, ok?" All this while inches from the girl's face. It was freaking hilarious.

I am still jobless, but actively looking. I started working out again last night, and will try to stick with it this time. I will try and update the "how you doing" thread later with more about me.

Take care everyone. I hope everyone's sick babies get better.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19428
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Mscherry- it is so good to hear from you. I have been thinking of you, wondering how things are and if you are okay. It sounds to me like your girls are just dealing with the big life change, and probably attitude problems will be part of the transition. I am sure everything will be okay soon. I know it won't be fun to actually go down to the school and make the changes, but you are just being a good mommy, and making sure your child is happy and in a positive environment.

Don't be a stranger, we miss you.

xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:08 pm

You have been on my mind too Ms Cherry, I was hoping everything was going well with your move and transition. I hate dealing with schools, so I do not envy you.

Lucy just whacked herself good in the head. She followed me back to our bedroom to change her squishy diaper. But as she came thru the door she turned around and pulled the safety gate closed behind her really hard, except it didn't catch it swung on thru and hit her right above the eye.

She yelled ''Owie Owie'' then started crying. She's okay now, just a small red bump, but it was traumatic for awhile.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Aww poor Lucy. Glad she's okay.

And I didn't end up going to Jadah's school after all. She decided that we can wait another week and see how it goes(her grown up butt). So, hopefully things get better by then.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Hey question about your kids. Emy still can not jump. She is 22 months now and when she jumps her feet do not leave the ground. She takes gymnastics and even on the trampoline she doesn't actually bounce but all the other kids can jump. She has never jumped, even as a baby in a jumper she never actually jumped like most kids do. She has not been behind or slower on any other motor skills. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the tumors around her knees or not, I assumed before it didn't because her walking, climbing, and all other movements except crawling obviously(but that was because one tumor was on her knee and bruised but didn't affect movement of the knee.) She has not had a full xray yet so I don't know if there are tumors in the hips but it is pretty safe to assume there are due to the number of tumors you can feel on her and it is a common place for them.

what do you guys think? you think its alright to not be able to jump, feet off the ground at this age. I knowI shouldn't compare to other kids but when it seems every other kid can jump by now, I get worried. I think we go back to the specialist in april.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17835
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Hmmm? I never really paid much attention to if Jayden's feet leave the floor when she jumps, but I will check next time.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Owen is 19 months and when he jumps his feet don't actually leave the ground. I think that's pretty normal for this age.
I remember my sister's little boy doing that on his second birthday....

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Angel- yeah love it still makes me giggle

momma - know it makes me sad how fast she growin but laugh at the same time she has such a cheeky personality and such a daddys girl she got this horrble habbit now though

mscherry good hear from u missed u hun xx
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18100
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 pm

hi girls - this is my first time ever posting in a parenting thread, feels a bit strange!! I must say you are all making me nervous with all these food issues in your toddlers!! obviously i have no advice but I hope it gets better soon!

leanne, that is a really adorable picture!

sparkles, loved your update, kyrah sounds like such a doll, everything she's up to just sounds so adorable!

holi, I am really glad to hear you and your family are getting better, but what an ordeal!

mscherry, you and the girls must have so much going on with the move. I hope they settle in soon and you hang in there in the meantime.

Ainsley & I are doing pretty well, she's been such a good baby it's hard to complain. She sleeps for fairly long stretches at night (4 hours, sometimes a bit more, then another 3-4 hours) which is fantastic, I am sleeping far better now than when I was pregnant. That pregnancy insomnia was just awful and I just knew I would get more sleep with a newborn, and I was right! She cluster feeds in the evenings - she'll eat for 30-45 minutes, then take a 15-20 minute break at the most and then act like I haven't fed her all day and start all over again. That was frustrating at first, but now that I see it's what she does to allow for a longer sleep at night, I am totally okay with it. The past week she's began to get a bit cranky at times in the evening, which may not sound like a big deal but until this started, she never cried unless there was a reason so it's caught me a bit by surprise!

The last couple days she's been what seems like cluster feeding all day though, which I imagine is her 3 week growth spurt? (she'll be 3 weeks tomorrow.) This has been hard as it's so non-stop, I'm sure many of you remember?? I swear I just don't know where she puts it all! On top of that, yesterday we found out that I made a mistake with some financial stuff - a small mistake but it could be very costly in terms of $$$. I feel like absolute sh!t over it, like I've let down DH and Ainsley. DH, bless his heart, is not at all upset with me, he knows it's a mistake and he could have prevented it but really neither of us realized some critical information. I know that all sounds very cryptic but I just don't want to go into details. There's a chance it can all be resolved and all will be well, but I don't know how likely that is. So I've been feeling pretty low yesterday & today, with Ainsley's constant feeding and this news coming yesterday, it's all been feeling like too much to handle. I don't want to talk to anyone IRL about this (other than DH) so this is my little vent. sorry!

Ainsley's just finished another feed so I best be off and deal with her. hopefully soon she'll be done for the day and I can go to sleep!! now that I've got the hang of nursing while being on the computer, I will see if I can't get on here a bit more often for a chat.
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17953
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 am

Great to hear from you Sapphire and glad everything is going well xo
Hi MsCherry- nice to see you back hun
Chris- i think its prob just the age, they all develop different things at different times. kyrah has been jumping with two feet off the ground since about 16 months , but that is really early ( so i have been told at her gymnastics etc, some of the two year olds were not doing it) She also started by doing the jump without her feet actually leaving the gground, then jump one fott at a time then both feet. I hope its not her tumors hun, im sure she has been too busy tap dancing and talking up a storm, the clever little parrot xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19581
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next