Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010

+12
skyllar
sapphire
chrisb
mscherry42
Lily*Blossom
Lou Lou
MommaBear
dolly's momma
sparkles
LeanneWhitney
galaxy
Angel
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010

Post  dolly's momma Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey Sapphire, welcome to the mama thread! This is a great place to find out all kinds of things as that cute little Ainsley starts growing. It is always nice to ask about something you think is totally strange that your baby is doing, and find out here that everyone else's babies have gone thru that stage and it's really normal. Or what to do with that horrible diaper rash. Or you don't know what is causing her to act like she is. All kinds of important things like checking to make sure they don't get a hair wrapped around their toes! If you need a little encouragement, or just someone to vent about your baby to. And we all love to hear about the progress everyone is making as they grow up. I personally don't htink I would have made it thru the first year without being able to come here!
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18395
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mothers and babies birth onwards 2010

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Sapphire I am so delighted to have you post here! Ainsley is just precious and YES we are all here for you for anything you might need. I'm so sorry you have been feeling low, hopefully everything will be resolved and it will all be ok. It's so easy to make mistakes when you aren't sleeping properly, so don't feel bad, it will all work itself out somehow.

Chrisb- LM is not jumping properly either. In fact she isn't all the coordinated to begin with aside from running full speed ahead. She doesn't even really dance without encouragement, and she isn't talking a ton. She just started putting some words together like, "No, down." (when she is climbing something she shouldn't). She also says, "Moe Wa wa" (more water). I was worried about her speech, but honestly, I saw other kids her age at church, and they are all about the same level as her, some are a bit more advanced, but I am trying not to worry. Emy is so adorable, I love hearing stories about her fun personality.

Dolly's momma- How is Lucy doing these days? She is so cute.

Lou Lou- Has Owen's sleeping gotten any better? How are you doing?

Sparkles- How are you feeling honey? Kyrah is so cute, so darling that you have her in gymnastics!

Leanne- Good to hear from you hun. Cloie is just a doll face! It's so cute to see them develop their own little attitudes and personalities.

Angel- How are the bubs doing? Is everyone feeling okay now?

Georgi- Hope Theo is doing okay!! He is such a handsome fellow! Gotta love our Hunglish babies!

Skyllar- How is Kian doing? Is his German coming along well? I wish my DH would teach LM Hungarian, but he's so darned lazy!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Ok. I got Lucy to do some jumping this afternoon. At 19 months she officially gets an inch to two inches off the ground with both feet.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18395
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Wow, it is so great to see all the updates from everybody!!! After a super busy time before and around Christmas and the start of a new semester, I finally had time to read everybody's posts.

Leanne
-- Cloie is such a cutie! Can't believe how fast she is growing!

Sparkles -- This is so great that Kyrah is in her big girl bed and is using the potty. What a big girl you have!! We are thinking of transitioning Kian into a big boy bed but are not sure if we should do it before the baby comes or shortly after as a big boy special thing??? Not sure on that one...

Angel
-- that is so cute about Tia-Li giving speeches. I caught Kian talking and talking to the cat yesterday, lol.

DM -- sorry about the eating issues. Lucy is so adorable - loved her pics at the playground.

Mommabear -- Great that Isaac is in his big boy bed, too. That is fantastic! Sorry about the difficulties with the eating. And no, I haven't had Kian at the dentist's yet.

Lou Lou
-- so sorry that you are going through the no food phase, too. No fun. Hope that everything else is going great.

Tiff
-- Yay for LM's two word phrases. That is so much fun!

mscherry -- Glad to see you around; I missed you. Hope that Jadah will get to like school again and that you'll find a job soon. Jayden sounds like so much fun.

Chris -- Kian cannot jump yet either. He has been doing the motion, bending the knees, but then he doesn't jump, just kinda steps forward.

Sapphire -- so great to see you here. Ainsley is adorable!!

Hi to everybody else!!

As for us, we are doing great. Kian is so much fun to be around, but can totally test my patience. He is in the 'me, me, me' phase wanting to do everything by himself; like putting shoes on, cutting his food, getting dressed - and of course he can't do it yet and so everything just takes forever sometimes, lol. He is eating EVERYTHING. He loves any kind of fruit and veggie (raw and steamed), and eats everything we eat (tofu, chicken, potatoes, pasta, rice), he tried Mexican food and Indian food (not spicy of course), finally started drinking milk, loves cheese, bread - really anything (can't think of anything he doesn't like). It is great that he is such a good eater. He uses the spoon and fork so well and drinks out of a regular cup. His speaking is also coming along great. He speaks mostly German, but says 'hi' and 'bye' in English. He puts together two and three word sentences and talks about everything (little chatterbox).
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21079
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

ok finaily found time for updates lol, been studying and had the flu for almost 2 weeks because i couldn't sleep so couldn't rest but im getting there now almost gone been studying alot got a test thats 40% of my grade at 6am (panic mode) because my head been so fussy nothing been sinking it but here is my cloie up date .

I have been doing the Your baby can read 2 times a day we have the full set she is now on dvd 2 (volume one) and she can grab her bib when you say bib grabs her head and hear for the singing part of "head sholders knees and toes"
she is very heavy handed though she trys grab everything but slap it so hard each side,
she just knocked it over then yells, Her new bad habits yelling allll the time and this
spitting i go through 6 bibs easy a day, She pulls her self up to a standing point on
your shirt she loves try and stand but hasn't attempted crawl, in fact she dont like being on her tummy for maybe longer than 10 min what worry's me some times because she can role over on the bed but she dont try do it on her play matt on the floor. She getting very hyper (gets that from me) but she dose a half stomach crunch always tryin sit up then gets frustrated. and also loves to sit up right if she slouched she whines till you sit her back straight lol.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=251301413130&ref=mf
https://www.youtube.com/user/Purpleflame#p/a/u/0/ZMDBPnx2Rxw

Sapphire- Cloie did that only cryed when she was hungry then started become when she wanted
go sleep (she fights her sleep ALL the time) I think that the odd whine and cry
is just the attencion cry i picked up on cloies crys pretty quick but she would throw
me off with a new one every now and again.

chri- My nephew (in england) was 2 1/4 when he jumped with both feet my nephew (two next month)
at the min only jumps one food to the other never seen him do two as the same time.

Lily- Yeah she turning in to a little madam lol i call her madam fussy knickers, or spit box
on the account she is constantly spitting.
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18100
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 am

Thank you everyone, I feel much better now knowing the kids are in all different stages of jumping around these ages. I guess her gymnastic class kids are justa bit ahead of her.

Leanne- let me know how your baby can read goes, i have seen it and found it interesting but didn't know ifit workeded and was worth the money.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17835
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 pm

i think its worth every penny, she not even 4 months and can tell difference in arms up arms down making growing sounds to tigers shakes her rattle when it says "here is a rattle do you have a rattle" if her arms are not up and the dvd says arms down she will put her arms up so she can put them down it has alot of info for parents too. here is a short clip i just got (keep in mind she about have nap time so she tired lol)