Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm

So I just got a + OPK......kind of surprising?!?

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19785
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  BethG Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:10 pm

lol, no, just a "go figure" type of moment, huh? I think you and hubby need to start celebrating the New Year already, huh? Smile/happy
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22686
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:37 pm

He asked if that meant IUI tomorrow morning. I told him nope, the clinic is closed. I said, It is time for the good ol' fashioned college try when he gets home from work late tonight!! LOL!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 am

Hmmmm... a bit of a temp rise for me today. 0.3 degrees....not sure if it is convincing enough to be O or not. I guess we will see what tomorrow will bring. I hope this is it. Smile/happy How are things on your end Beth??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 pm

How are you Beth?? Ugh...you must be so frustrated with your chart. Did Mr. G talk to his friend about the pregnant girl? Really crossing my fingers for you.
I am betting for CH for tomorrow for me. What do you think?

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi Lindzee, I was just looking at your chart.....I don't think your temps and OPK+ correlate very well. Based on temps, I'd say CD19 but that's the same day as your +OPK. What do you think is right? If it is CD19, I hope that BDing on CD16 did the trick.

I had some spotting this morning. Could be ovulation spotting, although I don't feel it is. It could be a sign of AF, meaning this is an annovulatory cycle. Still could be that. But I realized later that it could be from stress too. My surgery was this morning so it is possible that it was my body reacting to some mental/emotional stress. The spotting did stop, but I'm not convinced it's stay gone.
Wait and see I guess.

Sinus surgery went as well as could be expected yet. No nausea from the anesthesia so I'm grateful for that. I've only had general anes. once (wisdom teeth) so I didn't know how I'd react. A nurse told me they had to add something to my IV in recovery so I think I wasn't reacting well or coming out of it well. It took me longer than average to become alert, but I don't wake up quickly by nature so I wasn't too surprised by that. Not a lot of pain, more aches and discomfort, but I'm on Vicodin so hopefully that will keep anything major under control. The most annoying thing right now is bloody drainage (YUCK!) so I have to wear a gauze mustache mask. Very sexy.

Oh, I had my hair colored RED last week! Did you see my Christmas FB pics?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm

I wondering if I should count today (Thurs) as CD1. I had some brownish discharge this morning (enough to stain a panty liner) so I put in a tampon. Because of the surgery and difficulties drinking and swallowing (head pressure) I'm getting dehydrated so I hardly used the bathroom all day and didn't change the tampon until early this evening. Sorry for TMI but it was filled with thin, brownish fluid. I have seen red spotting but I don't think any today (still got some brain fuzz going on, lol).

I slept very badly last night so didn't bother taking a temp this morning. I don't think I got more than 90 minutes sleep at a time.

Opinions? I know time will tell, but I need to get that Femara script filled in a hurry if I'm giong to do it this next cycle.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:56 pm

I think AF is being a bit funky due to the stress of surgery and now being somewhat dehydrated (trying to drink more!). So today is CD2 now and I got hubby to take me to a pharmacy to fill the Femara script. I'll start it tomorrow but in the evening.

Recovery is going ok. Feeling ok but tired and kinda brain fuzzy. Hubby persuaded me to take the pain meds more often (he told me the dr. said I could take one and then take another hr. later if needed). That really helped me get some very much needed sleep last night.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 am

I just saw your chart this morning and that you are on a new cycle. Bye bye old cycle! I really hope this femara does the trick for you! Are you just doing femara this month or will you try IUI as well and use those OPKs you bought online? Which were a good deal BTW! Smile/happy Thinking good thoughts for you for 2011!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Oh how I wish pretty temps [particularly mine] on a chart actually meant something. *sigh* Been there, done that.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Ohh, your chart does look interesting Lindzee! I'll be stalking it in earnest!

Do you go back to work tomorrow? We're closed Monday so it'll be tuesday for me. I see the dr. tomorrow afternoon and I'm sure he'll say I'm doing great. I am tired today though. I'll try to start temping again. Not surprisingly my sleep has been messed up since the surgery. I'm hoping it won't affect critical temps too much. The Femara, OPKs, and natural BDing is the only plan for this cycle. My husband is also returning to work on Tuesday. He normally doesn't work much between Dec. and spring, so this is a welcome change moneywise.....but it'll make IUI much more difficult and stressful for me. He works an hour away. Ugh! But I guess I'll cross that bridge (hey, hubby builds bridges, lol) when I need to.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Hey Beth! How was the first day back today?? Mine was yesterday and back to work has been good!! I was starting to get a lil bored t home. How is the femara going so far?? How are your sinuses feeling after the surgery?

I am starting to feel grouchy so I am sure that means af is coming. I'll just delude myself with a pretty chart instead. :p LOL

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 pm

That chart of your IS looking good! Waiting patiently for your BFP this month!

Back to work today and it was rougher than I expected. Evidently sitting around home is not the same as sitting at my computer or desk. In fact, I was tired by the time I got there! I ended up leaving at 4pm. It's nice that I have some flexibility like that.....if someone calls me and I'm not there, tough luck! I feel like I've taken a step back somehow. It's frustrating now. My sinuses are swollen but unlike a cold, I don't know when I'll be better. Still having drainage/drippage which is getting old trying to deal with that, particularly since a lot of it is running down my throat. Just getting tired of it.

Nothing going on with the Femara yet. Can't remember when the side effects start. What day do you think I should start the OPKs? maybe CD11?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 am

Update your chart Lindzee! Looking good..... Smile/happy

I think I might have discard today's temp; it's crazy high. Yesterday I felt better at work but things really caught up to me in the evening. I had a headache so I took a vicodin (overkill perhaps?) and then had a glass of wine on top of it. Probably not the best combo (!) but I wasn't going anywhere. I just picked at my dinner and then afterwards the headache started getting worse and I was feeling warm. Hubby thought I was crazy so evidently it was not hot in the living room. Then I started feeling nauseous. Then a bit chilled. I went to bed early after taking another vic. plus my other supplements, and meds, including my last dose of Femara. I had hubby put TWO extra blankets on me. Not sure if I was having a hot flash from the Femara already, or if something else was going on from the vic or what. Anyway, it's crazy high.

Not sure how I feel yet today.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 am

Chart is updated. Tongue It looks good, but that probably doesn't mean anything.....

How are you feeling today? The chills are terrible, I hate feeling like that. I hope you're not coming down with something! Maybe it is flashes from the femara?? I would say to discard that temp too, it is quite high. I think you should start taking the OPKs around CD 11 too, don't want to miss the +!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 am

Lindzee, I can't chart-stalk you when you don't update it! 13DPO for you today........ TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 506315

I'm still quite ill and can't seem to shake the fever for more than 12hrs or so. For kicks I took out the "fever" and "illness" specifics on my chart.........quite amusing looking now! lol. I have seen EWCM or something close to it but I've been so sick, I"m not sure hubby and I could even attempt to do anything. I certainly don't feel like it, I can tell you that.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 am

I have no temps to put in because I haven't temped all weekend! It is starting to mess with my sleeping again and I am waking up so much it is driving me nuts. I will probably temp tomorrow or Tuesday just to see that my temp has gone down to confirm AF. My follow up appt is on Friday with the FS. I am interested to hear what she will say. I feel like I need a better plan or something. My next scheduled O time I am going to be out of the country so we will more than likely miss IUI AGAIN! Cry so annoying. I don't really know what to say to her either....except how frustrated I am....

Wow, your chart sure is interesting Beth!! poor you with the fever. Cry I hope it breaks soon. I see EWCM too....hmmmm....are you going to start OPKs today? It likes like maybe you and the Mr should try if you are feeling better later on. it would suck to "waste" the femara! Keep me posted.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:34 pm

I took an OPK earlier this afternoon and it was negative. Feeling a bit better so the fever must have subsided again.....thing is, will it stay gone? Now that you've seen my "interesting" chart (LOL!), I'll add the fever/illness back in and it will automatically discard those temps.

Are you taking a bit of a vacation that you'll likely be gone during next possible IUI time?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 am

OMG Lindzee......15DPO and your temperature is still up!!!!

My OPK yesterday was as negative as you can get (no testing line). Not sure what's going on there. I forgot to bring one with me to work today.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 am

I know...I couldn't believe my temp was still up either....It has never been up on 15 dpo before (I checked back on my charts). so I took an internet cheapy test this am and of course it was negative. Cry Boooooooo. Disappointing...thanks temp!! Cry

No line at all on your OPK?? weird..... I usually bet a faint line before it turns positive. Hmmmmm. Are you at least feeling better?

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Well, phooney on the negative test for you. Remain cautiously optimistic.

I am feeling better (thank God!). Not 100% but on my way back. Whew!

Sunday I had a faint test line, Monday I had nothing. Maybe the urine wasn't concentrated enough. I wasn't very diligent about not drinking and then holding it, etc. I did see more EWCM today. I've never had so much before!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:28 pm

OPK is not quite positive yet??

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 29 00410
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Does femara help with ewcm??? I wonder about that. no, I'd say your OPK is still not quite positive, but I bet it will be in the next couple of days, it is getting pretty close! Those look like good tests! Did you say you got them on ebay?? I might seriously do that after this batch is gone.

Glad you're remaining cautiously optimistic.....not me, not after a bfn at 15 DPO. :S I will expect AF maybe tomorrow or Thursday then? Who knows....this temp threw me for a loop!

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 am

Okay, so temp is up again today!!?? WTH is going on? I was expecting it to drop today, not go up. Do you think my thermometer is broken? Or maybe they have my O day wrong.... like maybe it is a day or two later than FF said? Although I did have cramping that evening of the 19. I don't know....I don't "feel" pregnant or like I did last time, so I doubt that I am...if my temp stays up tomorrow again maybe I will test (with a better test, not internet cheapies!) tomorrow or Friday. I bet it will start to go down tomorrow.

How are things on your end? hopefully less confusing!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Lindzee, I saw your chart earlier today! Smile/happy I wondered too if O-day could have been a day or two off, but I'd be surprised if it was -- the temps don't really support that. You never know......this *could* be it! Remaining cautiously optimistic for you.

I have an OPK with me today so I'll try to take it in a couple of hours.

I've bought OPKs on eBay before, but this bunch was a little different. I knew I was getting a box of 20, but what I didn't realized was that they were not individually wrapped ones. Instead I got a box with a sealed pouch of 20 in it. Never seen it packaged that way before. The idea is that you test like 20 days out of the month! WTF? TTC for Dummies, I guess? LOL! Anyway, the directions say you have to use all the OPKs within 30 days of opening but obviously I have no intention of doing that and also have no intention of throwing them out afterwards either (unless..........!).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next