Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  BethG Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Lindzee, I've been checking here for over 12hrs for an update!! Yeah, I know you're an evening poster.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22740
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 4 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Thanks for checking in Beth. I really appreciate that.

so here is the lowdown:

I got my blood results back this morning and they went from a 50 [last Wednesday] to a 52 [yesterday]. So of course now they are concerned that it might be an ectopic pregnancy because the #s are slowly risen a tiny but, but not going down. They are trying to get me in for an earlier ultrasound at the beginning of next week to rule that out. I just want things over and done with now. Is that too much to ask? And of course every cramp or twinge I feel I will be worried that something bad is happening because they told me if there is any pain, severe cramping accompanied with blood to go to the ER.
Surprisingly I am doing okay. I mean as okay as I can be. I am TRYING to be positive and look at the fact that I DID get pregnant, so I can get pregnant again. I just wish this one could have lasted. Cry
edit: The nurse just called back - I am going on Thursday afternoon for the u/s. At least DH is off work so he can come with me. And then I am going straight to see my doctor after that to discuss what to do next.

Just trying to hang in there.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19839
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh Lindze, I'm so sorry. But I think you have the right attitude. So let's pray that this is "only" a miscarriage and not an ectopic. Gutter had a m/c before she had Audrey...literally one cycle with no break so we know anything is possible. We know you CAN get pregnant. The next one will stick. ((HUG))
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 am

That's such sad news Lindzee, I hope it doesn't turn out to be ectopic Pray You have the right attitude though and like Beth said, you know you can get pregnant now. I just hope you don't have to go through too many long cycles before it happens again. Make sure you report any pain at all and go the the ER without hesitation. Thinking of you and I really am sorry it's not what you wanted to hear HUGS
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19755
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 am

My temps had a nice rise today. I was kinda concerned that they were low the past two. Probably means nothing but it looks encouraging.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm

lindzee wrote:Thanks for checking in Beth. I really appreciate that.

so here is the lowdown:

I got my blood results back this morning and they went from a 50 [last Wednesday] to a 52 [yesterday]. So of course now they are concerned that it might be an ectopic pregnancy because the #s are slowly risen a tiny but, but not going down. They are trying to get me in for an earlier ultrasound at the beginning of next week to rule that out. I just want things over and done with now. Is that too much to ask? And of course every cramp or twinge I feel I will be worried that something bad is happening because they told me if there is any pain, severe cramping accompanied with blood to go to the ER.
Surprisingly I am doing okay. I mean as okay as I can be. I am TRYING to be positive and look at the fact that I DID get pregnant, so I can get pregnant again. I just wish this one could have lasted. Cry
edit: The nurse just called back - I am going on Thursday afternoon for the u/s. At least DH is off work so he can come with me. And then I am going straight to see my doctor after that to discuss what to do next.
Just trying to hang in there.

Gosh,just saw this (was looking for it in another thread sorry) (((((Lindzee))))) You are right hunny,you DID get pregnant whatever happens and that means you can and will again! I am so sorry about this trauma you are going through.I too hope that either way,it's over quickly for you and you canconcnetrate on healing.Please don't be a stranger we are here for you and love yoU! xxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Good temps Beth!! Smile/happy

Spotting has started tonight and bad period cramps. I hope this will be the extent of it - kind of just a bad, longer AF. If it is, then I can I can handle it. So I don't think it's ectopic. I am still going to go to the u/s tomorrow to make sure and then to my appt with my OB to go over things and see what we do next. Like will I take the clomid next cycle or what.
Thanks for thinking of me girls and for being so supportive.
My DH said it best, he wants everything to given the all clear so we can start trying again as soon as possible. [Which I think shouldn't be a problem since this was early, right?]
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Lindzee- Sweetie I'm so very sorry. Please know that many of us have been right where you are right now. Let us know how tomorrow goes. We are here for you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20934
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Oh Lindzee that is so hard but hang in there. I always try to assume mother nature knows what she is doing even if it makes absolutely no sense to me.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18052
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank you Tiff and Mommabear.

It is nice to have all you lovely ladies with your kind words checking in on me.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 am

Lindzee, since your HSG was clear, it's my gut feeling that this is "only" a miscarriage and you're right, it's extremely early. So I hope AF is not too bad. Take some ibprofen and help manage the cramps. Maybe a heating pad tonight on your belly or back. I think the doctor will give you the go-ahead to start trying right away. ((HUGS))
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Thanks, Beth.

Good high temp again today for you. That is good news. My fingers are crossed very tightly!

I think that you are right Beth, I am glad this is "just" a miscarriage, I don't think it is an ectopic either, especially right after the HSG. Parts of last night were really bad.... My cramps were painful and I had to take two extra strength Advil and sit in the hot bath tub for them to dissipate. [TMI.....] I also got diarrhea and a headache and felt like throwing up. Poor DH kept wondering if we should go to the hospital, but I told him no.

i am still going to my u/s appt this pm just to be sure and I will keep you posted on my OB appt as well, which is right after.

I didn't go to work this morning as I am still having some residual cramping and am expecting to start bleeding more, but so far it is [TMI AGAIN!!] been some clots and dark red and very stringy mucousy.... :S
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Lindzee,I am so sorry this is happening,but I gues like the others say at least mother nature is 'taking care of it' rather than you having to wait and wonder and worry when you're gonna start bleeding.I am glad you are still having the U/S today to make sure the uterus lining is breaking up properly and that there is no need for a D/C.I am sure it sounds like your body is doing a great job.One thing I have noticed with MANY women throughout the years who have M/C'd is that they fall pregnany really easily the next time.Try and keep smiling,heal yourself.Great that DH is so concerned and sounds like you are being taken good care of!Love n strength to you!

Bethy,hows it looking over your way hun?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm

I remember Sparkles ended up in the emergency room with a m/c (she had 2 or 3 before this pregnancy) and you might remember MsCherry took some meds to hurry things up which she said were horrible. So, while there's not a good bright side, I think things are going as good as they can. I wish I could change things for you though.

I think the HSG did make a difference in your fertility. You got a BFP! That's huge! The next one will stick.

Yep, another nice temp for me today. I wonder if that DHEA can really make a difference at making a better egg? I have some sort of natural progesterone supplement but haven't taken it. When I ovulate, my LP tends to be pretty good so we'll see how this cycle ends. I just realized that's a convoluted thought -- I can't have an LP if I didn't ovulate! LOL!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 am

Holi, doing ok over here. I feel "different" this cycle but I've been at this too long to read anything into it.

Lindzee, what did the doctor say yesterday??
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Hmmm, "different" Beth??? Smile/happy

I went and got the u/s yesterday, the dr. said it doesn't look like an ectopic and it looks like things are passing on their own. I went to my OB and he was so great. Unlike the u/s tech I had, but that is another story!!!
My dr. gave his condolences and told me that he hopes I know it is not my fault [I don't think it is] and that more pregnancies end in miscarriages than people think - around 25%. I had no idea the # was so high.
We got the go ahead to start trying after all this is done, we don't have to wait a cycle or anything. I have to go and get b/w done next week to make sure my hcg levels are going down. They also booked another u/s to confirm that everything has passed. They have been very thorough. I don't think I could ask for better care. The dr. was very positive about us conceiving again on our own and said he didn't think I should full the script for clomid right away, but that we should continue to try on our own for a couple months. I think that is a good idea. And then if nothing, I will try the clomid.
Thanks for asking Beth... so I am just ready to have this all done and start trying again.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:40 pm

This will seem odd, but I am reminded of part of a show I watch with a former motocross racer and his buddies doing crazy stuff. Anyway, the guy says after stunt that went very wrong, "you know, for as bad as that could have been, we couldn't have had a better possible outcome." So I hope you take comfort in that you are making an excellent recovery. I think that HSG *really* did the trick for you! We just gotta get that little bean to stick next time.

Yeah, "different" but it probably means nothing, lol. I think just having my reproductive organs actually working is what seems so odd. lol
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Just popping in: Nice looking chart, Beth! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21133
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 am

Thanks Nikki, but my temp is starting to drop so it probably won't be the miracle this cycle.

Lindzee, hope you're doing ok.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Beth! Just want to let you know that I check this thread every day to see how you are doing!!!!!

I'm cheering you on!!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20325
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Hang in there Beth!! You just never know. Smile/happy

AFM, nothing really new to report. I am doing okay. Still bleeding a bit and am looking forward to getting my blood taken tomorrow so I can see that the numbers are going down and that everything is returning back to normal so we can try again. I am *really* hoping that I will O at a normal-ish time again [last cycle was CD 16] but who knows??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Lindzee, you ovulating on CD16 last month was incredible....I hope it happens again that early too!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Sorry to see the temp drop today, Beth. Cry How do we not get our hopes up??

I got my blood taken yesterday [you should SEE my arm, geeez!] and got the results of my hcg today and it is less than 5! So that is good news. How bizarre that at this time last week I was hoping for higher numbers and now this week I was hoping for lower numbers. My how things change.

The nurse also told me to wait a cycle or two before trying again.....which my OB never mentioned to me. Does anyone know if I *really* need to wait a cycle since this was an early miscarriage? Experiences and opinions welcome please! I have heard so many people tell me they got pregnant right away again after a miscarriage, so it would be nice if I could be one of those people.

Thanks in advance everyone!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Lindzee, my personal opinion is that if the dr. felt you needed to wait, he would have told you that. It was very early; many women many not have even known they were pregnant. I think I mentioned that Gutter got pregnant with Audrey immediately after a m/c. I pretty sure I'm right about that.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Lindzee-
I was 8 weeks pregnant when i had to have a d and c with my first miscarriage and my surgeon said i didnt have to wait to try again and same with my docotr. Mycycle came straight back and we tried again straight away and fell straight away but i then had a chemical pregnancy ( 4 wks), we then tried straight away again and fell first goagain but unfortuantly miscarried natuarally at 6 weeks. i was admitted to the ER as i wouldnt stop bleeding and all the doctors told me not to try for 6 months, my body needed a break, so i waited until my cycles were on track and i felt good (3-4 months) and fel frirst attempt of trying again and am now 30 weeks pregnant. So..... i think its completly up to you, i personally think my problems were from having the d and c that they scraped me too thin and my eggs wouldnt/Couldnt implant properly, i dont know this for sure, So after a natural M/C i think trying straight away is fine. Good luck hun and i do belive you are extra fertile after a M/C due to hormones etc
xoxo thinking of you hun

Alwaya thinkig of yout oo Beth- i just am not on as often xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next