Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  BethG Wed May 18, 2011 7:50 am

MommaBear, good to see you again. Sorry your sis had a painful acu session. I find that a bit odd, but everyone is different. I know certain needles can be a bit painful (ones on some toes), but that's about it. And sometimes I get a "zing!" type of feeling when she puts one in, which my doc says is good.

I'm convinced my crappy chart is because of the lower dose of meds. It was classicly perfect last month on the higher dose. I'm positive I need it, but my last 7DPO blood test said otherwise......because I was on that natural progesterone pill! My last Femara prescription was written with refills (Yay!) so I called it in today (automatic 800 #). It wouldn't let me order 2, but I think if I call back in a day or two, I can order it again. We shall see. Why does this have to be so freakin' hard?! I suppose I could go get another 7DPO blood test today but my insurance will reject it (again) and I'll have to pay $130 out-of-pocket (again), only to have it be "acceptable" in their eyes. I'm frustrated.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22671
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 37 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Thu May 19, 2011 10:40 am

Your temp looks better today Beth! Smile/happy I get why you are frustrated and it is so annoying, you know what you need and what works but you you can't get it and they won't listen to you! So aggravating. How do you win? I hope you will be able to call in and get the other prescription in a few days. Something's gotta give!!!

Hey Momma bear, thanks for popping in and saying hello. Good luck to your sister. I am thinking of going back to acu....we will see......

Mel, thanks for the comment, but my cycle was off before surgery, so I was hoping this would "fix" it but I guess not. I really hate having long cycles because by the time I finally O other women are already trying again. I have way less chances to try every year than other women. Case in point: We have been trying for just about 2.5 years which is 30 months and I am on cycle 22. And many of those were shorter due to being on clomid. Sigh....I don't know. Not feeling very hopeful these days.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19770
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri May 20, 2011 11:28 pm

I mis-read my prescriptino bottle. When I saw "1 refill of 5" I thought it meant I was on the first bottle of five total. Nope, it really meant I had one refill of five pills. Big difference. Darn.

I had one day of 98+ temps and then back down.

How you doing?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Damn!! The same thing happened to me, but with the pharmacist! She said something about 5 refills or something and I thought I had two prescriptions of clomid left, but she was saying 5 pills, same as you! UGH. I'd sure love to be able to actually use my clomid, but still no signs of O yet at all. Lots of creamy cm yesterday, so def nothing going on here! Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am SO annoyed! Not having the best week at all! Cry

Looks like your temps are good now Beth! Seems like your chart is almost looking triphasic to me?! How are you feeling about things? At least you have one refill left! Both of us are done to one refill....and then what?!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun May 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah, my chart looks slightly better but I think I'm gonna quit temping for the rest of the cycle. Whatever is going to happen is out of my hands anyway. Unless we cancel the trip because of weather, I'll be leaving town on Thurs and won't be back until Monday. I'll pack for both outcomes but am not feeling particularly hopeful. I came down with a cold yesterday when i woke up with a sore throat. Feeling very run-down and might be running a low-grade fever at times. It's a strange cold though because my nose/head is pretty clear although I do have some post-nasal drip (hence the sore throat). Maybe it's allergy related.

It's not an option for you this cycle (or maybe not at all), but I had good success (relatively speaking) with soy isoflavones, which is a soy supplement (if you didn't know). But, I think it might work better for women who are more ovulation-challenged (like me) rather than women like you who DO always ovulate but have sometimes irregular cycles. You take it CD3-7 like Clomid. I can't remember how much I took; I'd have to look back on FF. Does your acupuncture person deal with supplements at all?

Do you always get EWCM before O? Is it possible that you missed it?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon May 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Good for you for not temping. Give yourself a break.. And you are so right, whatever is going to happen will happen. Where are you going on Thurs? Good idea to pack for both outcomes. I didn't pack any tampons etc for my trip to Mexico and look what happened there! sheesh. I don't feel particularly hopeful lately either, so that makes both of us! I really hope you feel better soon, esp if you are going out of town. Being sick sucks. MY DH has been very sick for the past week and he is just so run down.

I used soy isoflavones back in the day - almost two years ago and it did NOt work for me....made me have an anovulatory cycle so I don't think I will be trying that again. I wonder what else can regulate my cycle out there. Maybe I should go back to acu. I just don't know. I didn't miss O. I added in some temps to my chart today. I have been taking it here and there just to see. And as you can tell from today's temp - def no O yet. And no ewcm either. My latest O day was CD 48, let's see if I can beat that!!! :S

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu May 26, 2011 10:53 am

Yesterday's test was "Not Pregnant." Nothing ambiguous about that, huh? 15DPO today and waiting for AF to arrive. We're leaving this afternoon for a brief vacation; back Monday evening.

Hope you're doing well Lindzee! Get that little eggie going!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon May 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Curious to see what Tuesday's temp is......it will determine if I'm on CD32 or CD5. Only had a few on/off hours of spotting Friday and Saturday. I suspect it really was AF but don't know for sure so I did not start Femara. I think I need a break anyway.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Lindzee, just checked your chart and I'm officially PO'd and frustratrated for you. Stupid ovaries, why don't they ever work how/when we want them to?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue May 31, 2011 7:30 am

Nope, no good news for me. I manually restarted my chart so that today is CD5. I won't be anything this cycle, maybe not even temping, haven't decided yet.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey Beth!!

So crappy about the spotting and not even AF for you!! Cry That sucks that you can't take the femara or anything this cycle. What a let down. i hear you on wanting to take a break and not do anything this cycle. I've done that before too and it can be really nice. I can't believe you didn't even get a real AF....Grrrrr! Damn our bodies hey??

Same thing goes for mine.....CD 40 (I think??) for me and I think I am finally getting close to O. I have had some ewcm and tender nipples - always signs of O for me. Here's to hoping! It has been long enough....seriously! It will be like two other people's normal cycles by the time this one is over and I can start my clomid to try IUI one last time. Sigh. I am tired of this.

A hopeful story: One of my friends has IF issues (PCOS etc) and her DH has big sperm issues. They adopted their first baby from Ethiopia and then got pregnant with twins with clomid + IUI and they were born very early. She just told me she is 12 weeks pregnant naturally which came as a BIG surprise. So I guess you just never know huh??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 pm

I think O was actually yesterday - we will see if my temps continue to rise, but I had all those symptoms plus some pink/red spotting late last night. O spotting perhaps?? Here's to hoping - I am just ready for this cycle to be OVER already. Sheeeesh!! What do you think of my chart so far Beth??

How are you?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Hey Lindzee, you probably thought I forgot about you.....I didn't, really! Just been at a crossroads or dead end or just denial mode, trying to ignore everything for awhile.

So yes, O on CD40 is better late than never! So how was your timing this cycle?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:12 am

I didn't think you forgot about me Bethy!!

So AF came yesterday - what a surprise. :S ha, right.

So Clomid cycle #8 and IUI #4 this cycle and we'll see. Here's to nothing. also doing acu again. gotta try, why not?

how are you? Are you ok??

Mel, are you sure you're not going to TTC anytime soon?! Look how much improved your charts are now! Lots of ewcm and good rises. Having a baby makes you more fertile perhaps?!? LOL!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 pm

LMAO! No! LOL! I am definately not in a hurry for another baby! As much as I love Luke, he is most definately a handfull lol This month is the most *normal* looking chart I have had since giving birth. My LP's have been really short and I think my body tries to O for quite a while before it manages it which is why I am getting EWCM for so long. I never used to get EWCM before! lol! The other big difference is my temps are way lower than they used to be but I am using a different thermometer so I am thinking thats probably why? If we were to decide in the future to TTC again I am pretty sure we would go straight to IVF. I just don't think it would ever happen naturally for us.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18339
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am

I manually started a new chart this morning. I had a couple days of spotting, mostly old blood, but my temp is low. This is the 2nd cycle I haven't really had a period. I think everything is just shutting down now. I have a cycle's worth of Femara but not much motivation to take it right now.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Mel , could be your new thermometer - I don't think they are all the same. I bought a new one to replace my old one but I don't like the new one, so I've stuck with the old one, LOL! Glad to hear things are going well with Luke, even if he is a handful! Tongue Do you guys think you will want one more? I wish I could have more ewcm, maybe it would help us out!!

Beth, so sorry to hear about all the potting and no real periods. It is discouraging and I hate it when things are out of my control. Cry I am thinking of you!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm hoping it's ok for me to join this thread again as I am now starting to chart. I started my first real AF (as opposed to withdrawal bleeds) since having Jack, yesterday 22nd June. Weird thing is, my last af before that was also 22nd June 2009, so two years exactly. Not hoping to conceive but get to know my cycles again so I have just ordered my thermometer.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19686
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 am

You will have to share your link to your chart with us again! LOL! Are you planning on TTCing for number three any time soon? After your sort your cycles out? Nice to see you back here! xo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks Lindzee. Yes, we hope to ttc sometime next year, when Molly is at school and I have been able to have a bit of quality time with Jack. WE plan to start no sooner than March. I want to lose a few pounds first, extend the house and just be able to spend some time with hubby too. I haven't done alot of charting in the past and I'm interested to see how they turn out x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 am

Good plan for next year Emma! Smile/happy Did you get your thermometer yet? And good for you for wanting to lose a few pounds, it isn't easy!

Beth, how have you been? I see from fb that you are having terrible back pain! I hope you are okay!

AFM, IUI #4 was yesterday - let's hope the timing is good! I think I will ovulate probably today but hopefully not too late tomorrow or that will be two days since IUI......but what can you do?Trying REALLY hard to be hopeful!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 am

Good luck lindzee lol
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18339
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Lidzee, I was so upset when I saw your chart, it was looking so good! Do you have a plan of how many iui cycles you will undergo before you do icsi for example? Hope you manage to keep your chin up, hugs
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 am

When do you get a blood test Lindzee?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Where are you Lindzee?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next