Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it)

2 posters

Go down

Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) Empty Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it)

Post  Toffee Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 pm

I'm SO broody!

I'm pretty sure I'm laying an egg/just have. And our good awh friend dee just had a beautiful baby boy, so now I'm even broodier hehe.

I'm 21 and I won't be able to ttc for a good few years! It can get so frustrating :(

I know alot of you are struggling with a similar feeling; be it ttc#1 or #4.

Just thought I'd share my body's way of teasing me lol.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17971
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) Empty Re: Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it)

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:35 pm

awww toffee!! i know how you feel, before i had kaydance it was like i wanted it so bad, but it wasnt the right time!! its so great once you finally get there though (lol, im only a year older than you!), and it makes that moment so much more special when you wait and wait and it seems like theres no end, and then its finally time!

hehe, and i am so with you right now, about number 2 though!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18784

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it) Empty Re: Rant about broodyness (and not being able to do anything about it)

Post  Toffee Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Damn teacher training lol! Can't do that until next September. And then a few years for everything else. Sometimes wish I could fast forward, but then I do want to do things before kids.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:07 pm

and you will be happier that you did!! i love kaydance more than anything in the world, and i wouldnt trade her for anything!! but sometimes, i do wish i had a bit more time to be me before i became mom! lol. still, we are working on giving eachother family free time (me and DF) even though he seems to be abusing his a bit lol. it was still worth it in the end, but all im trying to say is you will feel so much more accomplished when you do finally have children for getting everything else done!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18784

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:32 pm

That's true, thanks lol

My hormones control me lol.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down