Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mums of babies 6-12 months

+17
Mum of jj
dolly's momma
skyllar
Ginny
sparkles
Lily*Blossom
Lou Lou
Bryony
chrisb
Angel
Helen
Gutter
Giggles
galaxy
petal4
24Penguins
Georgi
21 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Mums of babies 6-12 months - Page 40 Empty Re: Mums of babies 6-12 months

Post  Lou Lou Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 am

Ginny - thanks for the update!!!! I can't believe how grown up Thane is!
I love hearing about kids a little older than mine because I try to visualize Owen doing those things in the near future!

Also - you and Gutter and Cherry - and anyone else for that matter should just keep posting over here!!!! I think at this point this thread is just the mommy thread and anyone that wants to chat should just come on over and chat!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks for the invite Lou Lou. I spend more time stalking the thread and reading posts than anything cause I don't want to intrude. It's just that no one ever posts over in "our" thread anymore.

Well update on Jayden. She seems so much better now that she's had a couple doses of amoxicillin(sp?). She's back to her loud self, even though she's not eating like her normal self yet.

She has 11 teeth, although they're not all quite all the way out yet, with four of those being jaw teeth. Yesterday was so funny. I guess she decided she wanted to leave the house, cause she went and got her jacket off her hook in her room, got one arm in, grabbed my keys and tried to "unlock" the front door. I wish I could have videotaped that. She is so smart, I just wish she would start talking English. The other day I told her to go throw away her diaper, just to see what she'd do. She went to the kitchen and opened her diaper genie and threw it in there. My mouth dropped. I expected her at the most to throw it in the trash can. She knows how to whisper too. And how to "shh" people. She puts her finger to either her lips or yours and goes "shh". She cleans the toilet with the toilet brush, at least it's a step up from licking the toilet water sick . I don't know what her obsession is with the toilet. The girls watch Bratz babies in the dvd player in my truck, and Jayden sits quietly and watches the entire movie, until her favorite part comes on, then she laughs out loud. This dog laps up his milk, and she finds that freaking hilarious. She "sings" her ABC's if I tell her to. She won't play body parts with me, but I know she knows them, cause if I say give me your foot so I can put your sock on, she gives me her foot. If I say wipe your nose, she wipes her nose. But, she just will not point to any of her body parts. Confused I just wish we could all get together and have a big huge playdate.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19428
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 pm

awww Thane and Jayden (Jayden- which by the way i love the name, i want to use it if i have aboy lol) are sooo grown up , its so adorable
and i TOTALLY agree with Lou lou- we should just make it one big munnies thread as we love having Ginny, MsCherry, Gutter Chris, 24P,helen and everyone who im sorry i missed over here. I love hearing about your kids and you probhave great advise for our little ones too xoxo
I so wish we could all get together too.
Well done Ginny on styill BF too !! i am very proud of you

xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19581
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Awe thank you Sparkles!!! I just finished nursing him as we speak Wink He is such a boobie boy I don't know how he will ever wean! But we are still cool with it! Thank you for your sweet words to me and the others with older babies, all you ladies are so wonderful!!!!

And Thank you too Lou Lou!!! That's true that you can look ahead and see what little Owen will be doing before long Wink Its really neat how much they learn, but sad how quick they grow. Cry

Ms. Cherry- Jayden sounds very smart!!! She is so pretty too Smile/happy How old is she? i know I have asked before but I can't remember when her birthday was...she is so adorable! I know what you mean about they understand way before they will express themselves - its so cool! And wow - ABC's! You ahve one bright little girl Smile/happy

Hello to everyone else!!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20113
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes, I'm still trying to get my house back together so I haven't had much time to go online. Emy had a great time and was really excited to have so many kids over and she was a trooper since kids came at noon and she didn't make it to bed til 8:30. I ended up doing a mickey mouse theme and I had a bunch of 2 year olds running around yelling mickey mouse pointing everywhere.

Tiff- I hope LM is sleeping better, everytime I said emy was sleeping through on here the next night she wouldnt so I also stopped talking about it. She still has off nights, seemingly for no reason.

Loulou- I am still nursing, I don't know when I'm going to stop. I thought maybe I would replace her nap feedings with milk now that she is one but my doc told me to slowly introduce it because DH and I both had problems with milk as babies. Plus she said that emy may not take milk because of nursing so I might want to wait til I wean her.

Ginny- I see your still nursing Thane, do you give him milk too?

Well interupted again. Emy just woke up
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17835
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:55 pm

mscherry42 wrote:Thanks for the invite Lou Lou. I spend more time stalking the thread and reading posts than anything cause I don't want to intrude. It's just that no one ever posts over in "our" thread anymore.

Well update on Jayden. She seems so much better now that she's had a couple doses of amoxicillin(sp?). She's back to her loud self, even though she's not eating like her normal self yet.

She has 11 teeth, although they're not all quite all the way out yet, with four of those being jaw teeth. Yesterday was so funny. I guess she decided she wanted to leave the house, cause she went and got her jacket off her hook in her room, got one arm in, grabbed my keys and tried to "unlock" the front door. I wish I could have videotaped that. She is so smart, I just wish she would start talking English. The other day I told her to go throw away her diaper, just to see what she'd do. She went to the kitchen and opened her diaper genie and threw it in there. My mouth dropped. I expected her at the most to throw it in the trash can. She knows how to whisper too. And how to "shh" people. She puts her finger to either her lips or yours and goes "shh". She cleans the toilet with the toilet brush, at least it's a step up from licking the toilet water sick . I don't know what her obsession is with the toilet. The girls watch Bratz babies in the dvd player in my truck, and Jayden sits quietly and watches the entire movie, until her favorite part comes on, then she laughs out loud. This dog laps up his milk, and she finds that freaking hilarious. She "sings" her ABC's if I tell her to. She won't play body parts with me, but I know she knows them, cause if I say give me your foot so I can put your sock on, she gives me her foot. If I say wipe your nose, she wipes her nose. But, she just will not point to any of her body parts. Confused I just wish we could all get together and have a big huge playdate.
I would just like to say as joint creator of this site (with Georgi) for all those ladies who have slightly older babies and are afriad of 'intruding." You could not be more wrong.You ladies and your kind comments,sharing stories etc...are what makes this place and keeps it going.Please dont EVER EVER feel restircted by where to post because of the age of your baby or even older child.It's not a restriction,it was only put in place to sort of guide newcomers as to where they might find people with whome they have the most in common. Do you all understand.!!!!!?????I don't want ANYONE not posting because you feel 'out of place' it's as much your thread as everyone elses....in fact....I think I will do away with the name! Watch me go! love you ALL and you are ALL welcome! xxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:59 pm

OK,new thread created for all!Please check it out it's in purple in case anyone misses it! xxxxxxxxx THAT should solve the issue! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21322
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content