Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Mums of babies 0-6 months EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Mums of babies 0-6 months Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mums of babies 0-6 months

+13
dolly's momma
briecheese
chrisb
galaxy
Angel
24Penguins
skyllar
Helen
Lily*Blossom
Lou Lou
sparkles
Mum of jj
Georgi
17 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mums of babies 0-6 months Empty Mums of babies 0-6 months

Post  Georgi Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:54 am

Hey ladies so far it would seem that having a buddy groups for wider age gaps is the most popular so I thought it was about time we got something started lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21360
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Mums of babies 0-6 months Empty Re: Mums of babies 0-6 months

Post  Georgi Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:10 am

Well I had a very relaxing afternoon yesterday, Rich decided that it would be a nice treat if we went to the Thermal Spa at Bath it is the only natural thermal spa in the UK Smile/happy it was beautiful although not nearly as nice as the thermal spas in Budapest, but it had a gorgeous roof top pool overlooking the city. It was nice to feel like just a couple again if only for a few hours, do you know what I mean?? I think it is so important to make time for each other like that.

Theo rolled over from his tummy to his back all on his own yesterday YAY!!! at last she says LOL :lol: he also held his bottle by himself, even taking it out of his mouth and putting it back in, I was amazed he soon dropped the bottle as it is probably heavy for him but bless him, I can't believe that days/weeks pass and they don't do anything new and then all of a sudden they do tons of things in oneday!

What's been going on with all of you?? How are you LO's doing?
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:44 am

YAYYYY for Theo!!! :cheers: I bet he is very happy with himself, there will be no stopping him now!
It is amazing how fast they grow and learn things! it makes ya so proud when they learn something new! I remember crying the first time jess rolled over or done something new in those first few months. With Kiers its a bit different, still happy but it doesnt make me cry this time round!!

I also agree with making time to spend with the other half. Unfortunatly we havnt had any "us" time yet, not even in bed really either as Jess likes to climb in with us. But we are going to my cousins 21st next friday so it will be good to go out as a couple. I wish it was a spa tho, im so jelous of you right now!! lol

Kiers has got the flu thats going round, this is the 2nd time in a matter of 2 months that our house has had it! and we dont go anywhere, its other people brining their bugs in, it drives me nuts! anyway, he is not a happy wee chap, he is all blocked in the chest and his nose is running like a tap on full which makes it hard for him to have his feeds and he is all red around the eyes and they are all watery. I rang the nurse but she said its viral and it will run its course, so he is just having paracetamol. at least it hasnt affected his sleeping.

Off to a tupperware party tomorrow afternoon, go an spend some more money we havnt really got! my friend is hosting it and i wriggled out of the last one so i better go to this one, will take Kiers with me and jess and Daryn can have some one on one.

well better get going, im off to bed now.

Hope everyone is doing well. talk soon xxxx
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17598
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 am

Mum of jj wrote:Off to a tupperware party tomorrow

Wow tupperware parties still go on, that's crazy! :lol!: My Mum was a tupperware hostess when I was about 3! (long time ago).

I am sorry to hear that Kiers has got the flu, and for the 2nd time..that sucks! It's good that it hasn't effected his sleeping that's usually the first thing to be effected.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:26 pm

lol, well its still going strong after all these years!!! its just so damn expensive
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:07 pm

yay for theo- clever boy!!!!!!!!
and i am glad you and Rich did something together, brendan and i are going to soon too, we need too!!
Mum- poor kiers again!!! hope its not too bad

well as you too know, Kyrah cut her first tooth, so i am so excited and she is just develping so fast, she just loves to sit up now and holds herself for a littl ewhile then just holds on to something with one hand and balances herself!!
I am starting farex this week and then veges the week after i think and will continue to breast feed and wean to formula in a feww months . I would like to wean her before xmas!!...
well have a good night or day and chat soon xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 pm

just testing ticker
ok its not working, do i post it in signature???
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 pm

Georgi-Girl - Congrats on Theo rolling over! How exciting! They are learning so much so fast!!!

Sparkles - I can't believe Kyrah already has a tooth! Keep me posting on how things go with the weaning. I keep saying I'm going to start adding formula but so far I haven't done it. I think I'm afraid I'll regret it and it will be too late to go back to the breast! I didn't think it would be so hard for me to give it up! I still nurse every 2 1/2 hours and I know that with formula we could stretch that out ..... so hard to do!!!! Owen is enjoying his cereal and I think I will add bananas to it in another week or so!

Mum - how was the tupperware party!?

Not too much to report here. Same as usually. Struggling with sleep.... but I'm starting to think it will be a struggle for a while. We have good days and bad days.

Talk to you later!

LouLou

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20256
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:02 am

Hey Lou Lou
I am also a bit funny about giving up breast feeding, i didnt think i would be at the start. But solids first then formula lol
Kyrah has always fed every 2 1/2 hours too, but just in the last week is stretching to 3 hours
sorry gotta go kyrah awake xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 am

Well the tupperware party was a no go! my dad owns a wrecking yard and muffler shop and often sells cars too, so he asked me to groom a car for him that has been sold, as that was my occupation after leaving school, i done it for 4 years, anyway the car has to be done by tues which is fine, it was a real mess and would need about 8 hours spent to get it to a reasonable condition, so DH thought he would get out there today and vacum it out and do bits and pieces on it, i got Kiers bag ready and put him in the car and went up to Dh and said i was just gonna get jess a drink then i would be off and he packed a major mental over it and started having a go at me saying i should be doing the car and not him (i never asked him to help) so i got kiers out the car and gave him to daryn and said fine you look after the kids and ill do the car, he said no go to the party but i just ignored him and cleaned the car to keep him quiet. Bloody males can drive me up the wall sometimes i sometimes wonder if it would be easier being a lesbian!

As for the formula thing, i have been giving kiers a formula bottle of 200mls every lunchtime, he only has one bottle a day and he really enjoys it! I dont feel bad or guilty, it just gives me an extra couple of hours to really fill up. I started doing this at 3 months, i had introduced rice ceral but after 2 days he decided he idnt want it and refused to take it so he hasnt had any since. I will go back to exclusive breast feeding in another month i think, i want to BF for a year if i can. Ive only just started to enjoy it over the last couple of weeks, we had a rough start as kiers was fighting all the time and screaming after nearly every mouth full due to silent reflux. but we are sorted now, after he has gone to bed for the night i pump for 20 mins each side to increase my supply and even sometimes do it when he has that lunchtime bottle and i have noticed i have heaps more now. When i pump i first started pumping in the evenings i only got 10ml but kept pumping for the stimulation to tell my breasts to make more and now i can get 60ml each side at the end of the day, if your supply does go down there are ways to build it back up, i have a lactation consultant come round twice a week and she is fantastic.

Sparkles, how do you find feeding Kyrah now with her tooth that has come thru? Also did you watch the league game tonite? was nail biting at the end!!

Hows theo doing georgi? is he rolling heaps now that he has it sussed?

well better go, still getting the silent treatment here! lol, im not bothered tho!

talk soon xxxx
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:04 pm

OH Bless!

Yay for Kyrah gettin' a toothie peg!!

Yay for Theo rolling over!

LM is now a rolling fool! She doesn't roll from back to tummy yet, but can roll immediately from tummy to back! She HATES her tummy! LOL

LM still has that awful cold, I have it now too :( Lily Mae also has a Sty on her lower eyelid, I feel so bad for her.

Well, gotta go, she's a whinin'.

P.L.

Last edited by Princess_Longbottom on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 pm

That's a shame about the Tupperware party MOJJ, I was looking forward to hearing about that Smile/happy in answer to your question Theo has not rolled from his tummy to his back again, but he is sooooo close to rolling from his back to his tummy I think it will happen anyday.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:23 pm

hello ladies
well kyrah started officially on farex today even though she has had it a couple of random times, she ate it so well, she is alsp starting to sleep a little longer at her morning sleep like 1 hour 14 mins and then not eating for 3-3.5 hours during day, i wonder if its her new routine she is putting herself ito and will eventually drop some day time naps... well i will just wait and see
has anyones bubs dropped down to morning and afternoon sleeps yet?
kyrah still sleep mid morning , lunch time and late arvo and sometimes early evening all around forty mins each

poor lily mae -hope you both feel better soon and great she loves rolling, its funny Kyrah loves being on her tummy sometimes i lay her on her back to play and she cries lol
she loves being on tum or sitting up

how exciting for theo, once he gets over from back he will prob be able to roly pole everywhere
hey mum- breast feeding is no different as yet with the tooth but its only a little through so when it comes up i will tell ya then haha
i missed the warriors game as we had a bbq but i thought melbourne would win..yay warriors
well have to go do the food shop xo :roll:
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Kyrah is really moving forward over the last week hasnt she!!! its awesome when they reach a new level but sad that they are growing up so quick!

It was a close game but am stoked that the warriors won, really thought we were gonna loose up unitl the 78the min when they got those last points!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:48 am

hi
just thought i would post a sequence of kyrah trying to drink my popper -empty, she is very determined
Mums of babies 0-6 months Gettingpopper

Mums of babies 0-6 months Popper2

Mums of babies 0-6 months Popper3

Mums of babies 0-6 months Popper4

and one being a poser lol
Mums of babies 0-6 months Kyrahposing
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Awwwww Kyrah has a glow-worm too!!! It was one of the first thing's I bought after our 20 week scan! Love the pictures of Kyrah trying to drink your drink lol little minx!!

Regarding napping Theo still has a nap mid morning, early afternoon and sometimes late afternoon but he only ever sleeps for 20 minutes on average. He consistantly sleeps from 7pm until 7am and again after his feed until 9am but this morning he slept until like 11am or so, I couldnt believe it but I think he is going through another growth spurt as he has finally grown out of his vests they were labelled 'up to 1 month' but they fit perfectly up until literally a few days ago he is now in the ones that say 'up to 3 months' LOL!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 pm

sparkles wrote:hi
just thought i would post a sequence of kyrah trying to drink my popper -empty, she is very determined
Mums of babies 0-6 months Gettingpopper

Mums of babies 0-6 months Popper2

Mums of babies 0-6 months Popper3

Mums of babies 0-6 months Popper4

and one being a poser lol
Mums of babies 0-6 months Kyrahposing

Shes soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17653
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:28 am

Well just got back from the clinic and Theo weighs 16lbs exactly which is spot on to his age. That's all I was popping on to say Smile/happy

Very quiet here today I thought at least 1 person would be tuned in when I logged in!!!

Last edited by Georgi_Girl on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Hey ladies,

I belong to this thread, too. Unfortunately, the remnants of hurricaine Ike hit us pretty hard and we have been without power since Sunday morning. I am using the internet at work to quickly pop in to say hi. Smile/happy

Talk to you all later and will post personals as soon as we get power back.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Georgi_Girl wrote:Well just got back from the clinic and Theo weighs 16lbs exactly which is spot on to his age. That's all I was popping on to say Smile/happy

Very quiet here today I thought at least 1 person would be tuned in when I logged and!!

LOL i think kaydance is TINY!!! she weighed in at 15 lbs 4 oz at 7 months and 5 days.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18778

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:52 pm

oh no nicki that terrible where abouts do you live? is there much damage around you? stay safe xo

fantastic weight healthy theo!!!! you should be proud of yourself GG

i am getting Kyrah weghed today then we are off shoppin, i neeed new summer clothes
my friend had her baby yesterday, 7lbs 1. we put Kyrah and her next to each other on the bed and Kyrah grabbed her hand and held it, its soooooo cute we got lots of photos. Kyrah looked Massive next to her, i cant beleive Kyrah was that small actually smaller!!
hi everyone thanks Helen for the comments on my girl!!! and congrats on your pregnancy
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:35 pm

well, i have been up all night i think i got 1 hour sleep MAX, kiers screamed all night he not a well little boy so i have an appt for him in 30mins with the doc, poor little bugger. I have had to supplment his feeding as he wont take the breast as he is all blocked up and i didnt have any expressed off so he has had formula for the last 12 hours. will have to take some herbs and express a bit more to keep my supply up as it goes down sooo quick!
so will write more when we get home.
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:48 pm

mum - how is Kieran today? I've been thinking about y'all today!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20256

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 am

awww poor kiers!!! hope he is ok !!

Kyrah got weighed today she is 63cm and 15lbs3 oz
i also got some photos taken of Kyrah today at the shopping centre i cant wait to get them have to wait to weeks to view them, but she was smiling so much!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:23 am

Nicki - That must have been so scary, we have nothing like that in the UK. I hope you and your family are not too shaken up and like Sparkles says there isn't too much damage.

Teressa - How is Kiers today?? Really sorry that he is just so un-well at the moment, it must be so upsetting as there is only so much a Mummy can do! Anxious to know how you got on at the docs!!

Niki - Was Kaydance slightly underweight for her age then at 7 months +, I know that weight for girls and boys differs so much but considering that Theo is 16lbs now, I can imagine that Kaydance is a weeny one!! lol

Sparkles - Good weight for Kyrah! You are so lucky to have a photographer in teh shopping centre, it's really weird cos whilst I was pregnant there seemed to be photographers with all the gear ready to take pictures in the mall but now that Theo is here I haven't seen any! I am considering getting some professional photos done, however I am tempted to wait until Theo can sit up on his own then his face won't look all squashed in the photos!! I look forward to seeing your professional shots of Kyrah when you get some back (if you show us all of course!!)

Anyway, I am off to see my friend today and her little baby girl (Theo's playmate) but I had to satisfy my addiction first! LOL
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content