Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  lindzee Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am

I am sorry to hear about your scare Sparkles! Make sure you do take care of yourself and rest lots at home. I will be thinking of you and your little Bean! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19770
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  24Penguins Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:05 pm

sparkles hun your numbers are great and im praying that the bleed was unrelated and this little bean will stick!!

just a really quick update from me, on my way out the door. im headed to labor and delivery just to play it safe. hopefully they will just send me home to rest! the contractions are not regulating really, but they arent going away either, and are now accompanied by bad pelvic pressure and lower back pain. so i will let yall know as soon as i know anything!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18778
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Ooooo shock Nika goodness this is exciting news!! Kaydance arrived early yeah??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21360
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Oh sparkles, what a scare! It does sound like you've got very good care which is reassuring. Do rest up and let your parents help loads! Your numbers still look great, and Georgi's right in that seeing a yolk sac is a really great sign. It's good too they were able to identify the source of the bleeding - good so they know what it was and you're not left wondering, know what I mean? You're in my thoughts hon.

And Nika, wow, please do keep us posted as much as you can! I hope you have someone's number to send texts to? Thinking of you and hoping it all works out just fine!

Georgi, are you feeling better today?

Gutter, how are you?

Mandy, Emma, Leeanne, how are you girls? Mixxer, are you posting here yet? Anyone else I missed (I'm sorry if I did!)
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17938
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:17 pm

I'm doing okay, just hot and exhausted.

I've gained only 36 lbs so far with this pregnancy, my OB won't do anything until I reach 38 weeks, so I still have at least 2 weeks until we find out when I have this baby. Also had the swab done....nothing much else, just trying to get things in order, but how can you do that when your house is upside down in reno's and demo's????

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20074
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Sparkles -- oh no, sorry about the scare! But like the others said, your numbers look great!!! Take it easy, rest a lot and think positive! (((Sparkles)))

Nika -- OMG, I hope the contractions space out a bit and I hope that Julie stays put for a little longer. Keep us posted, hun!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 pm

sorry to leave everyone hanging for so long.

im home now, and
still pregnant! haha. false alarm. they monitored me for a long time
and monitored julies heart rate and all to make sure that she was
handling everything ok and wasnt distressed at all, and checked my
cervix again. the contractions arent causing me to dilate any more so
they are ok for now. and julie is doing great, but the dr i ended up
having to see was a complete dick. im really glad ill never have to see
him again. he made me feel stupid for going and getting checked. like i
was supposed to know better or something. when i told him how frequent
my contractions were, he practically laughed at me and said that i
needent be checked unless they are 5 min apart for at least an hour.
even though im only 34 weeks. ugh. i really didnt like him. and he kept
talking to my mom and not me, like i was just some kid that got knocked
up and didnt understand anything... and he pretty much just told me
about my contractions, suck it up and get over it. i was just trying to
make sure everything was ok! sheesh.

anyways, the important thing is that julies ok, and hopefully staying put for just a little while longer!

oh and just so you all know, when the time does come, Myste is my contact and she will definitely keep yall posted lol
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 Empty Early pregnancy and spotting??

Post  Mixxer Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and I occasionaly have a little bit of spotting. Well, it's actually more just like CM that sometimes has a little pink tinge to it. Does anyone know if this is anything to be concerned about? I sometimes have mild cramping or pulling sensations in my abdomen too...but nothing very painful. And I definitely don't 'feel' pregnant yet...I'm getting worried that something is wrong.

I also was wondering if anyone knew about orgasm and spotting? I had an orgasm but without penetration...and I had a little bit of spotting afterwards. I wondered if maybe the contractions of the orgasm could cause this?

Mixxer

Number of posts : 24
Loyalty Rating : 16389
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Nika,glad you are ok,sorry doc was a dick!

Mixxer,Spotting as long as not bright red and more than about a teaspoon and accompanied with moderate/heavy cramps is ok,see what happens is.When pregnant,more blood goes to the general pelvic zone,inclusing the insdie of the vaginal walls.Also the blood capilaries rise closer to the surface of the skin due to the increased volume of blood.As a result,any friction (penetration,exam) or even less,can cause a little bspotting to occur.It's quite common and although I am sure everything is fine.you might jsut want to ask your gyne about sex n stuff just to ease your mind if nothing else Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 am

Ladies, I totally had a light bleed two different times when I was pregnant with LM. The first time I had the light bleed was around the time I would have started my period when I was about 5 weeks along, and then again when I was 10 weeks along. I even called Georgi about it, as I was living in England at the time. She was such a sweetie, talked to me for a while, as Hubby was out of the country on holiday with my step son.
It was like my body was confused and tried to start my period or something, but then didn't. I had a pink tinge as well to my CM for the first 12 weeks or so. I was totally freaked, but it all turned out okay.

Sparkles and Mixxer, I'm sure all will be well!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 am

Can I just say I had some more pinky CM last night and I even woke up in the night due to some cramping/stretching so it can even happen in the 2nd trimester, don't know what caused mine either Confused but I am fine now and no-more cramping Smile/happy

Nika - good to hear from youy sorry that Dr was such an idiot, it's the last thing you need when you go into hospital HUGS but it's gotta be a good thing that thing's have slowed down/stopped for now! x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Nika, so glad to hear that you & Julie are okay and doing well! Keep resting up. That IS annoying though about the doctor, how tactless!

I don't know much about the spotting and bleeding but it does sound common with all these stories. Still sending loads of sticky vibes to mixxer & sparkles!! keep us posted girls. (((hugs)))
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17938
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Thanks ladies
well i have been trying to bed rest as best i can, hubby is away now for the next week
i havent had anymore bleeding, tiny bit of brown spotting which i am guessing was the left over, have some mild cramps but i think thats pretty normal, so things are going well, bring on 9 days away for my scan now lol i was very nauses all day and night last night so i am hoping of more of that today lol

Good luck Mixxer i hope its nothing hun
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 am

It's wonderful to hear from you Sparkles so glad you are able to bed rest I know how hard that is with a LO Wink I won't be around for your scan but I am hoping someone texts me to let me know how it goes for you!! Wishing you all the very best Kiss x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 am

Thanks hun
Enjoy your holiday, when are you back?
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:53 am

I am back on the 2nd and I will upload my holiday bump pictures just in time for you all to place your bids LOL!!!! ready for my Level II scan on the 3rd. x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:45 am

Nika -- glad everything is okay with you and Julie. Hope she stays put a little longer. I can't believe that doc - how rude to make you feel bad like that!

Sparkles -- I am glad you are able to bed rest and yay for no more bleeding. Sounds like you have some pregnancy symptoms going on - that's always a good sign. Can't wait for your scan!

Mixxer
-- I heard that spotting after sex/orgasm is normal. I hope everything is okay. Good luck!

Georgi -- have fun on vacation. Can't wait to see pics and of course hear all about your Level II scan.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Just wondering did anyone feel so bloated this early on in their pregnancy? I feel like crap, also got reflux already. I didn't get any of this until about 20 weeks with Molly!

Happy holidays Georgi, can't wait to see the bump growing!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19686

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 17 Empty sad news...

Post  Mixxer Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm

My husband and I went into the hospital today. I had an ultrasound and they tested my HCG levels again. The tests came back that I was measuring a lot earlier than I actually am. There wasn't a heartbeat on the scan, which could have meant that it was still too early to tell...but my HCG levels were also not very high. The doc said this pregnancy is most likely not viable. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I hope to re-join you again on this 'pregnancy board' soon.

Any advice on TTC after miscarriage?

Mixxer

Number of posts : 24
Loyalty Rating : 16389
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Oh no Mixxer :'( I am so very sorry!!!!! Bless you and your husband, I am very sorry to hear that. HUGS
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20098

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 pm

galaxy wrote:also got reflux already. I didn't get any of this until about 20 weeks with Molly!

just thought i would point out that with this pregnancy i have had heartburn from the positive pregnancy test. i had heartburn with kaydee, but it didnt start until much later, and it was only at night when i tried to sleep. this time its been from day one, and all day, and now some at night. blah! lol
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 pm

thinking of you Mixxer......

(((Mixxer)))

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20256

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:16 pm

I have no advice, Mixxer. All I can say is that I am so sorry for you. Keep your chin up, honey. HUGS
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19413
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:39 am

Mixxer i am so sorry hun
i knwo what your going through and give yourself time to grieve.
I had a d and c after my first M/C and we tried straight away after and i fell pregnant then went on to have a chemical pregnancy then we tried straight away aagin and had a natural M/C at 6 weeks ( we were very luckty yo fall so easily) i think we shoulldnt have tried stright away after the d and c as it strips your lingin and obviously i was having trouble at the eggs implanting propely. So we waited three months and now i am pregnant again and praying to god this one is a sticky one

If you do M/C naturally i think it might be ok to try again straight away. just have a chat to your doctor.
thinking of you and i am here for you xoxoxox HUGS
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 am

Mixxer - I am sorry honey it 'could' still just be too early it's VERY coomon not to see the HB before 6 weeks a few days make all the difference. If it's not meant to be this time around and you thing's happen naturally for you, you are ok to try again straight away and many, many women fall pregnant straight away after an early miscarriage HUGS thinking of you Mixxer!! x

Galaxy - I felt like I was in the latter stages of pregnancy in the 1st trimester what with constant sickness and feeling like I had all my organs pushed right up under my throat. I think it's very common to feel thing's a lot earlier with subsquent pregnancies. I am experiencing heart burn now for the first time ever and really it's still early days!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next