Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Cry still no baby though for sure she was going come last night, shooting pain in my back and strongest contractions i had so far 15 min apart after i went for a walk, but they eased off instep of getting closer together i was so mad lol but she will get here when she gets here i got a clinic appointment on Thursday and i all ready told them i refuse see the same midwife as last time so hopefully ill achuily know whats going on this time lol, just hope they dont put me up to the stress test for nothing again they make it all day event and i have be at work for 2:30 haha but anyway hope you all having a good day take care ladies lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18118
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 24 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 am

Oh Leanne {{hugs}} sorry your labour seems to be a loooonnnngggg one, she can't stay in there forever Smile/happy so something's gunna happen SOON! ~~~~~LABOUR VIBES~~~~~
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21393
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

good luck leanne hun, its gotta be soon !!!

Just a quick update for me, i heard baby's heart beat loud and clear today with my doppler, best sound in the world!!! I have a damn cold but i "think" my nausea is Maybe easing up, its hard to tell if its morning sickness or my cold lol i am feeling alot better all over now, stronger both physically and emotionally and enjoying my pregnany finally xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19599
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Sparkles, that is so awesome!! You can finally relax and enjoy things!!!! Sorry about your cold.

Leanne, I hope you have that baby girl soon!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20898
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Leanne - hang in there maybe all this activity now means your early labor will be a little less intense.

Sparkles - That is so great you got to hear a heartbeart for some reason that is always such a comfort to hear.

After calling a few times and tracking down which doctor had my blood test I finally got a doctor's appt. So it looks like I won't have my first appointment until Oct. 6th. The nurse who scheduled my appt asked if I was taking prenatals already. Thankfully I have already gone down this road but I guess I will just be patient. Although I just realized that it means I will not have a first trimester u/s.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18016
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

georgi- thanks needed that hug lol

sparks- i love that sounds when they put me on the stress test thingy they left me alone in the room and the sound of her heart beat was making me drift in to sleep lol such a soothing sound, and a huge weight off your mind.

princess- she best come soon or she grounded till she old enough pay bills haha

momma - i hope so but then again i cant complain to much because i had a pretty good pregnancy till last month glad i just got sickness at the beginning and the end lol and pain is to be expected anyway but ppl have such horrible pregnancy's i got lucky lol, Sucks about your appointment sad when you have track ur own blood work don't it.
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Leanne -- not much longer now. Soon you will be holding your little girl in your arms. Good luck!

Sparkles -- That is wonderful news that you hear baby's heart beat. Yay!! So happy for you!!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21097
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Great news Sparkles!!! Smile/happy So happy to hear it..been thinking of you XXXX

Leanne..geez still having labor pains Cry Reminds me of Bryony a long time ago...man I am really sorry Cry HUGS I hope she comes to meet us soon Smile/happy

MommaBear, where do you live?? taht is insane that you can't get into a doctor!! most of them here that i know of see you at 8 weeks...i'm sorry your getting the run around.

Anyone heard from Gutter? I am sure Jasper is keeping her busy Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20131

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Was at movies with hubby (watching Jennifer body) and got aloooooooooooot of cramping then alot of pain walk to the car was horrible got home to get baby bag and she eases off lol i think she just wants to see how much pain i can take before she gose for the big one lol

CONGRATS AGAIN CHERRY!!!! babydust
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 am

Sparkles-Yea! to hearing a beautiful strong heartbeat. I can't wait to hear that.

Leanne-You sound like Nika at the end of her pregnancy, maybe yours and her daughter can be best friends. lol I love the whole grounding until she can pay bills!!!

I am starting to feel nauseous now. I must remember to eat small snacks all day in between meals, because if I don't that's when the nauseous is the worst, and I get real weak and faint like the baby has eaten all my strength away. DF is finally getting excited. He even said that it's ok if we end up having another girl. But that's because he's already made up his mind to get "fixed" once I have the baby, no matter what sex it is.

I have my first appointment on Wednesday. I had a very hard time getting in so soon to see a doctor. One place said that they don't see patients until at least 10 weeks!!! OMG, why make a person wait that long? She said it's so that they can do an ultrasound that day, but geez, I would settle for a sonogram at the first visit, and ultrasound later. But, anyway, I couldn't get a female doctor unless I wanted to drive like 25-30 minutes to Boise for every appointment. The answer to that was a big fat NO. I don't want to be huge trying to drive far on the freaking freeway for an appointment. And for Jadah, I had a male OB, although he got on my nerves towards the end of the pregnancy, but he was very good at what he did, so we'll see with this one.

I have to get up now. Bladder is full, tummy is empty, and also we had a sleepover last night and the girls are probably hungry.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19446
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Mscherry- Those 21 gram protein bars helped me so much when I was pregnant and needing small protein filled snacks. Just wanted to let you know!!

I used to break off quarters of them in between meals, and it helped a lot!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20898

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:04 pm

hehe yeah she going be grounded at at hospitle from 1am till around 6am with contractions so strong i could bearly stand lol but they eased off at around 5am so they sent me home because i wasn't dilated enough was thinking caster oil but angel talked me in to buyin prime rose so going give that a go lol.

i found makeing my plates like sandwich plates and eating cereal alot with crackers in between stoped my sickness most the pregnancy was hard change cus i was so use to eating once a day maybe 2 times lol i didnt get hungry much just a sweet tooth
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:56 pm

So where is Sapphire these days?? Thinking of you honey and really would love to know how you are doing!!

Leanne - I don't envy you one bit, I really hope to hear everytime you post that contractions have started and stayed/and are staying!! Come on little baby!!

Sparkles - How are you? Now that you are feeling much more relaxed in your pregnancy have you started to think about whether baby#2 is a boy or girl? do you have a preference? and will kyrah be sharing a room with her sibling?

Emma - How are you feeling sweetness?? I hope you are feeling more positive about things! HUGS

mscherry - YAY!!! Welcome sweetie, how exciting to have yet another member join is over here....there are a lot of pregnant members on parentise now! I hear you are feeling sick already, I had sickness from 5 weeks this time around and some days it was really bad....ice lollies helped a little bit and sweets? odd I know but they did seem to help and it is what I craved.

Well I am feeling great, most definately in the honeymoon phase now Smile/happy no more sickness YAY!! and I am feeling my baby GIRL move a lot, still not feeling major kicks from the outside too much but I checked my notes and have read that I have a anterior placenta so it makes sense to why I am not feeling really powerful kicks and probably why I couldn't pick up the HB until about 11 wks on my doppler!

I am getting really excited about getting the babies bedroom sorted out, I have lots of beautiful fabrics which I am going to magically turn into a bedset for baby girl and make a few adjustments here and there for Theo, so that thing's all match up. I have lots of ideas to make their room special it's just a shame that it's such a pokey room which means I am restricted. Just been painting the walls today and hopefully by next weekend we would have swapped the office and Theo's room around so that I can actually make a proper start on things.

x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:03 pm

I think i may as well come to teams with, she going be annoying with all this pain and be over due lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 pm

OMG, I've missed a lot that I need to catch up with but Georgi, I'm feeling much better hun, thanks for asking. I saw my own midwife today for the first time who I also had last time. We had a long 2 hour chat and she is going to do a number of things to help me. Firstly, she will be the only one to see me so I have some continuity, she will refer me to a different obstetrician and we have agreed that if I go into labour naturally I can give birth at the co-located midwife led unit which is brand spanking new with twon birth pools and is a door's width from the consultant unit in the main hospital. I am very happy with this and feel much more positive. I did think the vomiting had stopped but today threw up my tea Cry
Still unsure though as to whether we put the house on the market to move before baby arrives. We had thought of selling you see and renting for a while in a location where I would feel happier but then that would change all the birth plans. Very confused :p We have no equity in our house and have a few debts to pay off so we can't afford to buy bigger where we want to but at the same time dh is getting fedd up of the commute to work and I just can't stand this town.
Forgot to say also that I heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday for the first time, nice and strong at 144 bpm.

Leanne, hope things progress for you and that you aren't hanging about too much longer waiting.

Sparkles, glad you heard the heartbeat, it must be such a huge reassurance and you must be near the 12 week mark too now. Still, look after yourself, you've been through a lot. Maybe you should pick a name which denotes this babies strength as he/she has well and truly been clinging on in there.

MSCherry, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, I know that all too well. I had to take drugs in the end which wasn't great but I couldn't even tolerate water at one point. When things did start to settle though, I found apple juice helped. My dh said that it is the pectin in it that helps settle the stomach. I had the 100% pressed stuff though as opposed to the concentrate.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19719

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Congrats Cherry!!!!

Ginny - I am in the DC area--too many people and not enough doctors. The practice I go to has three doctors but only one is actually delivering babies now. I guess because of the insurance costs. But it is even worse if I try and switch doctors and go somewhere else so I will be patient.

Emma - I am so glad you are starting to feel better.

How is everyone else doing?
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18016
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 pm

galaxy- hey thanks appreciate it, Im glad you got to talk to your midwife settle alot of them doubts thats what i got upset about being pregnant here and not in england because my sisters midwife was so good with her back in england and i though be the same here where they come to u house have a nice chat with u check up ect here i haven't even seen one woman the same other than my social worker who i seen 3 times and when im there i feel rushed in and out even though it takes atlest 4 hours every visit most of it waiting.

Sparks - i think i replied your post but if i didnt then grats on the baby heart beat hehe lol

And again i know its my first pregnant most of you on second but i did find makeing my meals small and often stoped my morning sickness and drinking a glass of milk and eating dry toast b4 bed
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 pm

I forgot my purse at home today, so I had to make do with what I had in my drawer at work. I did bring some fruit in though. I had an apple and two slices of toast at 5:30am, a plum, some gourmet chocolate malt balls, dill pickle pringles, and some oatmeal at like 10:45am, now I am eating Pizza Hut(was able to order online cause I remembered my debit card number) beef pizza, hot wings and sierra mist. I said that I was going to eat better this pregnant and already I'm off to a horrible start. Oh well, at least the nausea and light headedness is gone.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19446
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:00 pm

LeanneWhitney wrote:I think i may as well come to teams with, she going be annoying with all this pain and be over due lol

Hey start thinking positively hun....you aren't overdue yet!! My son arrived 1 day before his EDD and I had no signs of labour at all up until I actually went into labour (waters broke, mucus plug came out sick and then contractions got bad...QUICKLY!! all in the space of 2 hours shock ) it can literally happen at anytime now!!!!! x

Mscherry - If it keeps the sickness at bay then eat what you fancy, you've eaten some fruit today so a bit of what you fancy won't do you or that little bean of yours any harm Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 pm

lol i feel so bad sitting here every cramp waiting for pain then get disappointed im not in pain hahaha but yeah ur right i just though she would have been early all these contractions ect but atlest (even though im tender lol) my body is prepin for it , and mscherry i did same thing at thing then my husband and his friend went on a diet then the midwife was trying get me gain weight so i used it as a excuse as long as i ate my fruit n veg and a V8 lol i felt less guilty Tongue
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 am

I had my 24 week midwife appointment today and I asked her about my spotting...I have spotted a few times now last night being another occasion, it's not brown or red blood just light pink but obvious to me and no it's not after DTD! anyway....she said there is nothing for me to be alarmed about it and said that my cervix might have an embrasion (sp?). My blood pressure is spot on and baby was moving tons, HB is now in the 140's and I am measuring 24 weeks so overall a good appointment. I also learnt today that at 28 weeks we get £190 from the government to buy (I assume) equipment for the baby shock I never knew about this so it is a lovely surprise.

I have also bought a baby swing from Ebay YAY!! it's one I have wanted for a VERY long time, plays 10 songs, 6 speeds, has toys that make sounds hanging above babies head and folds away for easy storage Smile/happy costs around £70 brandnew and I got it for DUH....DUH...DUH....£17!!! Smile/happy very pleased.

Anyone else bought anything for baby?????

and where is SAPPHIRE???????????????????????
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:35 am

Dunno, I was worrying about her a bit too,maybe she's had baby? :I hope she's just busy and everything is well!

Georgi,great news about being in good health and bonus for the extra money huh! Smile/happy

Leanne,hurry up and squeeze that baby girl out! lol

Hope everyone else is doing fine!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21340

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Ooh Georgi I heard about the £190, it's apparently money that is meant for spending on health type things, ie healthy food in the latter stages of pregnancy. I plan to spend mine on acupuncture as it is starting to mount up. I'm sure not everyone will be spending it on 'health' though!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19719

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Yeah, I remember it being on the news. It's meant for food really, but furniture lasts longer hehe x
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17998

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Hi ladies

georgi- to answer your questions, yes i am now thinking about baby's sex, i thought girl originally, then when this one stuck i though boy but now i think girl again but i seem to refer to it as him so who knows lol, i dont mind, i would love to shop for a boy but two girls would also be fantastic. Kyrah and baby will have their own rooms, i cant wait to decorate them both, if its a girl the nursery will stay the smae and Kyrah will go into a bed and have a new room, cnt wait i already have her bed spread etc yay about the money you get to spend on baby. i have a swing for bubs and it was great for Kyrah i am happy to have it this time as baby will be off the floor with a toddler running around if i need my hands free.

Leanne- i hope your little princess comes soon

Galaxy - i seen your photos on face boook - gorgeous!!!

hi all
i have my nucal scan in two weeks, i am 11 weeks today yay!!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19599

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next