Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Holy Sh*t! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Holy Sh*t! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Holy Sh*t! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Holy Sh*t! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Holy Sh*t! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Holy Sh*t! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Holy Sh*t! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Holy Sh*t! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Holy Sh*t! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Holy Sh*t! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Holy Sh*t!

+6
Lily*Blossom
ANMSMITH
skyllar
Ginny
Georgi
Angel
10 posters

Go down

Holy Sh*t! Empty Holy Sh*t!

Post  Angel Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 am

I am sorry to blurt this guys,but out car just got towed.It's so shitty.I was asleep and I heard a banging.So I look out the window and see a tow truck next to our Honda civic.I immediately knew what was going on.But the STUPEDEST thing is,we aren't THAT behind on out payments,in fact,we have been behind since hunny lost his last job last december and have been playing catch up since.We have been paying them what we can with every paycheck.I think we were only 1 1/2 - 2 montgs behind,if n ot less.one and a lad payments for sure!I am so upset right now.I have to go to school with Teo at 6:50am tommorow,gonna have to take the other car which is full of junk n cigg butts,hubby has been driving it,the AC doesnt work andI know the summer is not over yet.Sucks!I even lost the car clips for the baby seats coz we were hurrying to get them out.The guy was nice enough to let us get our stuff out but still fucking blows!and I don't fully understand why we just got towed,it's a hard time in the economy,I am sure this is happening a lot,we have consistently been paying what we can every month and we are not THAT behind!I am SOOOOOOOOO angry.

I know it's not the guys fault but he had the nerve to ask 'hey .how you doing?when I came outside" Then while I was standing there with tears in my eyes,to ask me 'where you from?I detect an eccent' I was to upset and the lump in my throat too big for me to be able to really talk back' Hubby is SO defeated,he's outside right now at 2:35am has been since 2. Cry He is so angry I dont know what to say to him,he sais every day is a struggle,he busts his ass for nothing.I have to go he's back update later!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21313
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Holy Sh*t! Empty Re: Holy Sh*t!

Post  Georgi Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:29 am

Oh Holi I am so sorry HUGS I have never experienced anything like this before so I can only imagine how awful it was/is for you and Chuck. Don't they give you any kind of warning that they will tow the vehicle if payments are not up to date? seems crazy that they just turn up and tow it away, you poor thing. I know the other car is tatty but at least you still have means of getting Teo to school. I hope something can be worked out with the vehicle hire place babe. x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21366

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:58 am

oh no holi Cry I AM SO SORRY!!!! That's so sad! Cry I cant believe they towed your car Cry I wish there was something i could say, but we are thinking of you. XXXXX everything will be ok HUGS
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20104
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Oh Holi, I am sooo sorry you are going through this. I can't believe they towed your car. Cry I hope that you can get this sorted out and get your car back! ((((Holi))))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21070
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 pm

(((( HOLI ))))) It is so unfair honey!! This economy SUCKS!! HUGS They really should give people a break with all that is going on even a notice to catch up before towing.
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17471
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 pm

OMG, that is so horrible Holi! I am so very sorry about your car. I've had that happen before in 2004, it is sad and humiliating and frustrating. I hope you can get it all sorted soon, I can't believe they just towed it and didn't send a notice or anything. So sorry sweetie.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20871

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:12 pm

There's no law in the state of NC that sais they have to give written notcie,of course they constantly send 'past due' bills so it's not fair to say we had NO idea at all BUT,to be fair to us,we HAVE been paying a little every two weeks (when hubby gets a paycheck) so that they always get something,even if it's $150-$250.We are exactly 2 payements behind with some late fees tacked on,the total we owe is $970 until september 20th when we will owe another months worth.Things have been tight with us having to pay docs visits etc...but like I said we have been trying and we have been pretty consistent.Before hubby lost his job last december we were paying on time (or within 2-3 days) and the full amount.They know about it,but hubby does tend to ignore the phone calls,he doesnt see that it does any good to talk to them.I beg to differ that telling them when they'll receive a payment and doing it,goes a long way.anyway,nother subject.

Anyway,update,we spoke to Honda,they said best case (for us) we get approved to get the car back,have to pay the full deliquent amount to date plus the tow fees' (around $1350 total) within the next few days.Then set up a direct withdrawl payement for every month,no more checks,card payments.On their schedual every month,which will really mess us up.But we get the car back,7 years on the credit report but if we get it back,it will be counted as 'repossesed but reinstated'

worst case; They decline our application to get it back,they auction off the car (probably for a tiny amount) we have the difference slapped on the credit report for 7 years and have to pay the amount owed anyway.So there you have it,hubbys filling out the app tonight,gonna fax it tommorow.We'll see whaty they say Cry
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey Angel,
We need to talk to my sister cuz her car was repossessed and she has never paid a dime to anyone..i. know it makes her sound bad, but she bought the car, it was a POS and didnt care at all when they came to get it...my sister is not always the most responsible person, but she doesn't have it on her credit somehow and she never paid for the car either... Confused we will have to talk to her Wink NC isn't too different from TN, right?? Ya'll Wink

It will all be ok!!!!!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20104

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm

lol,thanks Ginny,well they're both full of Replublican rednecks! Tongue don't know about the laws though.We'll see what they say about our application tommorow...thanks everyone for your kind words of supoprt!xxllove you all
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Awwww babe, I'm so sorry you and hubby are having to deal with this. I was so clueless I was reading it and thinking "what? did she have it parked illegally?"

Is Chuck dealing with it better now? I still worry about you. ((HUGS))
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22677
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:08 am

Can you get the car back Holi or is it gone for good?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19692
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 am

Aaww thanks Beth! ( love you Wink )

Well,whats happening now is,we are applying to get it back.We will fax it this afternoon to honda,IF they approve it,we'll have to pay everything up to date (we were 2 months behind) plus late fees and the towing costs,all together it's going to be $1450 ish. We don't have that right now but we can TRY and borrow it from family maybe,don't want to but may have to.Either way.It sucks.
IF they decline our application to get it back,they will auction it off for a pittance probably and then we'll have to pay the difference between that and the full price of the car ($21,000 is what we had lef tto pay) anyway,If that DOES happen,the lady said ,the amount will go on his credit report,not sure what she means by that.Either way we have a 'repossesion on there for the next 7 years no way of getting rid of that. half of me wants it back,half of me sais,screw it,go ahead and sell it,it's $500 a month less we'll have to pay.I just happend to be driving back from Teo's school and saw a very cute people carrier for sale in someone's driveway for $1,800 might check it out,age mileage,how many miles to the gallon it gets etc... Smile/happy I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day.Thanks to all of you for being so sweet and supportive as always! xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 am

I'll turn the table here and say I LOVE YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE! Yes, today will be a good day -- something will get resolved, one way or another.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22677
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Holy Sh*t! Empty ***Update***

Post  Angel Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm

OK,so just got off the phone with Honda and they approved our reinstatement,BUT they want the payment by monday (auction date).I laughed,I mean really?you're giving us 2 business days not even full ones to come up with 2K.Anyway, I told them we cant'the lady was very nice,and we're gonna go get our stuff out of the car soon,and then they'll auction it,she said there's a good chance they'll get full asking price for it coz it's only a year old.The thing she DOESNT know is,we well exceeded our mileage allowance for the year coz hubby was commuting so much beofre we moved that we're like about 50,000 and the allowence is 12,500,the insde of the car STINKS of smoke and has a ciggarette burn in one of the rugs Grrrr!!!I had recently cleaned it out and aside from that there are a copuple of 'light' scratches on the hood but apart form that it's well taken care of.But I bet they will dedeuct a crap load n get a shit price for it,it's a private dealers auction so it will get sold BACK to a dealership,I dont know how those things work but something tell me we wont get 21,000 for it which is what we owe.She EVEN said if we get MORE than that of course we'll get refunded,I had to laugh!

Anyway,I just need to put it behind us a move on,buy on old banger car and then at least we wont owe on THAT!sigh,it's ok though,I am just having a bad day,it's that time of the month for me too,which doesnt help but I will b fine tommorow! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Oh and Nika,I only deleted your comment coz some of the people at chucks work are my friend on FB and I don't think he's appreciate me broadcasting it
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:20 pm

yea no i understand, lack of judgement on my part, thats why i didnt repost anything like that! LOL! sorry in the first place Smile/happy i think my second comment was more appropriate!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18784
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 am

Sorry you're losing the car, but happy you won't have a note anymore.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19419
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down