Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  BethG Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:13 pm

I visited my acu doc today at her new location. Talked to her a bit, and scheduled 3 appointments. I'm seeing her Friday, and then next Monday and next Wednesday.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22701
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:33 am

Your plan sounds like a great one Beth! How is everything going? Good luck at your first acu appt today. Let me know how it goes and what she says. Smile/happy

Nothing new on my front, still trying but not trying, KWIM?? I took an OPK earlier this week (can't even remember what day) and it was negative. Then DH said, he doesn't want me to be doing all those things again so I said okay. He just wants to try the good ol fashioned way and figures our chances are good after the surgery. We shall see. Smile/happy

TGIF!! Any plans for the weekend?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19800
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am

I had my first acu session of this cycle on Friday morning. I'm not sure what your person does, by my doc does toes/feet, lower legs, ears, forehead corners, abdomen, and hands/wrists. I asked her what if anything she felt when applying the needles, and she said one on the foot (I think the one I that is usually painful when she puts it in) for the uterus was "tight." I told her afterwards that the one on the top of my right ear was tingly as was the one on the foot she mentions. Also I had on abdomen one tingle for awhile, but I experienced some crampy feelings. She likes to hear about anything I may feel. No bruises this time -- for some odd reason she likes it when I bruise, lol.

I've been experiencing some hip/back pain again, about a week/10days, and it's been getting worse. The doc (she's a chiropractor too) had diagnosed it a couple of years ago as inflamed SI joints, which really aren't joint but like pressure points. Anyway, I was going to wait and see if it improved over the weekend before getting her to treat me for that. However, I decided that perhaps it might somehow impede blood flow and nerve response (or whatever, lol) to the ovaries and I didn't want anything to keep them from functioning correctly. So I had her adjust me afterwards. She said I was very tight. OMG, I was worse the rest of Friday! Quite sore and walking slowly. But thankfully feeling better, looser today. Not sure if she'll adjust me again on Monday.

Planning on calling the gyno office on Monday to schedule for Thursday. Hubby says HE needs a plan. Hope it works out!

So what does it feel like, Lindzee? Is it uncomfortable at all? Any cramping? Do you have to restrict your activities the rest of the day?

b.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am

Hey Beth,

Glad your acu appt went so well. Smile/happy She sounds like she is very good and really knows what she is doing! My needles are put in very similar places as well. Did you ever get ear seeds put in? (I will explain if you haven't!) Mine likes to hear about tingling and weird sensations too. I hate it when I get a weird electric sensation.

How is your back/hip? I hope being adjusted will help! I have never had that done.

Did you call and book a tentative appt yet? I hope that's not an O dip today! I would like your O to hold off a few days more! Glad you started OPKs yesterday. Really hoping it all works out Beth!

As for IUI, it is a breeze. At least for me it was. I took hubby's sample in, they do their thing to it (wash, etc) and then they call you in, go over things with you and then they leave while you strip. They come back in, put a catheter like thing through your cervix and inject the sperm. You lie there for approx ten minutes and voila! IUI! If you have any other Qs let me know!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 pm

I didn't think too much of my temp today.......until some very real feeling O-pains started this afternoon. I'm waiting to take my OPK (another 15 mins and it will have been 3hrs since my last bathroom break). This is NOT how I wanted it to go! I called the doc. office this morning and was told the nurse would have to call me back. Am I going to schedule this for tomorrow??? OMG, I'm a bit of a mess right now. Hubby will not be real pleased because he kept telling me he needed to know in advance. Ugh. Stay tuned for OPK results......
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Ok, the OPK was negative. Maybe a very very faint line or maybe I was just imagining it. Or maybe it's a dud test (OMG, now a new worry....lol).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 pm

I was just going to write you a msg and see how the OPK was! Negative is a good sign. Phew! Must just be a fluke temp! Don't worry, you will O in a couple days and all will work out. I have faith!!

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 am

Hubby is totally on board with Thursday morning, hopefully my ovaries will be too! I have to be there with his sample at 8am, and he even asked how close to 8am I need it. Awwwww. Proceedure is at 9am or 9:15, I forget.

The nurse just wasn't getting it that we aren't just available any time, any day that's convenient for the doctor......it mostly depends on my eggs but hubby's sperm is needed too! Ugh. I told her he works about an hour away (true), has been working 10 hour days (true), works bridge construction (true), and that the whole job *could* shut down if he's not there (slight exaggeration but does hold some truth). She finally got it. Geez.

Temp down again today. hopefully everything is ok. I'll take an OPK after lunch. Acupuncture again on Wednesday after work.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:16 pm

So I see spotting yesterday and today.....gearing up for O spotting? And what about today's OPK? Any news there? It should be getting close to + now I think! I am sending you good vibes and hoping for you Beth! Keep me posted. Are you good to go for tomorrow or....?

I took an OPK today and it was close to positive, but not quite. So maybe I will still O before my trip! (Did I tell you that I am going to Mexico on Sunday?!) Here's to hoping...... Wink
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Lindzee, no you didn't mention your trip. Hope you O before that so you don't miss the timing due to travelling.

Thank you and everyone else too for your support! I had a good acu session on Wednesday evening. I told her I did not feel anything much except general light crampy feelings and stirrings. She said that was good because everything she sensed on her end felt pretty good. I've been getting a lot of crampy O-pain, particularly in the evenings, and Wednesday night was the same. Wednesday's OPK was negative but with a faint test line. I took another in the evening but didn't see anything.

Hubby actually got to sleep in a bit today (he usually leaves at 7am). He was great about giving me the sample but did remark that he wished the opening of the cup was bigger. Too hard to aim, I guess, lol. I was messing with him the night before and told him he needed to fill the entire cup, lol. Nope, that didn't happen!

I got the sample at 7:56am, tucked it in between my breasts, and got to the office a few minutes after 8am. They took the sample, and at about 9am called me back.

When the doctor finally came in to do the proceedure, he asked if we met before, and I said many years ago but that I didn't expect him to remember. Later, I told him that he performed cryosurgery on me; he asked when and I said about 20yrs ago. He said he thought I looked familiar, and I just laughed. He said, no, he was really good with faces. I guess that's better than recognizing my vagina, huh? LOL!

He was unable to thread the cathether through my cervix. Not sure if it was still too closed (damn, is O farther off than I expected??) or if it's because he's still inexperienced at IUI? They had to go get some sort of clamp to help open it. That did not feel good at all, but I tried to breathe through it.

Once the cath was in and the sperm released, that created some cramping too but I wasn't doing too bad.....at first. I was left alone, laying flat, for 20 minutes. And then the cramping REALLY got bad, coming in intense waves. I tried to breathe deep and relax but it was so painful that it really consumed me for awhile. The pain from my hip/back problem created even more discomfort because of my position. I really thought I was going to have to home and stay the rest of the day in bed.

But by the end of the 20 minutes, although shaky and a bit dazed feeling, the worst of the cramping had subsided. I had a very bad HSG experience as well so I wonder if my uterus somehow overreacts to stimuli?

The doctor put a sponge in me to help keep anything from leaking out and told me to leave it in for at least 4 hours. I did not tell him that I had taken a double dose of Femara. He didn't give me any numbers on my husband's sample but said what he saw on a slide looks fine. Back in December I learned that from hubby's SA from 2009, his sample was classified as a Class 4+.......out of 4. Yeah, he was feeling all studly after learning that, lol.

So here I am, feeling slightly crampy but ok. Getting ready to remove the sponge and then POAS. Hoping to see a darker test line on the OPK. I'm telling hubby that "doctor said" to have sex tonight and Friday, lol. Dr. didn't say that but I'm telling hubby anyway, lol!

So Lindzee, did you have any severe cramping/pain from IUI?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi, Beth and Lindzee and anyone else i may not haev seen! Smile/happy I haven't been on in a VERY VERY VERY long time!!!!!! Thane is taking a very late nap and im alone so i wanted to say hellO!! lol lol

Beth, that is great that you are doing IUI! I am so glad to hear that you are trying that option. i know of several people it has worked for. Also, i wanted to say that i am sure its normal to cramp after that!! anytime something messes with your cervix you will have cramping like that, so it will hopefully go away tomorrow Smile/happy i am going to have to come back on here to see your results! I think about yall alot! i hope you all get your bfps soon! XOOXOXOXOXOXOX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20128
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:07 am

Beth, I did have slight cramping after my IUI but it was nothing too major and I didn't really have a lot of pain. Maybe you have a tight cervix?? I sure hope your O is not far off. Would DH be willing to do another IUI this month if I doesn't happen soon? Although it sounds like you do have some good O signs. Did you take an OPK today? Hoping it was positive or close to positive so that the IUI will be good timing. Fingers crossed for you!

I had an even darker OPK today. I recorded it as positive in my chart, but think it is not quite there. I will take another one tomorrow. I feel O is close. Here is the pic: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 Opk_ap11

Looks close huh? Hoping for a pre vacay O since DH is not coming with me!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 am

OH! Then you definitely need to O before you leave! Looks good....that's about what mine looked like on Thursday. Maybe mine was a tad lighter.

But my temp went up today! TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 35 506315 I think our timing was perfect. So I'm very happy I worked with acu doc. and trusted my instincts about guessing and not waiting for a +OPK. Yay for me!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

holy Sh*t Beth!! Nice temp rise today! What a great looking chart thus far with perfect timing. Are you still going to BD tonight with the mister?? Good for you for trusting your instincts and gut! Oh, don't forget to start the prog cream!!!

Pretty sure my OPK will def be pos today. I had the usual pre O tender nipples last night and still today. Plus a little ewcm, O will prob be Sat or Sun. And I leave Sunday, so we will BD today and tomorrow and that's all we can do! hopeful thoughts for BOTH of us Beth!!!!! Fingers crossed tightly!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:34 pm

LOL! That's about what I said when I saw my temp this morning. Smile/happy

Did you take your OPK? Was it positive?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:07 pm

holy crap, still loving your chart Beth. I am sure this is def O!! Smile/happy Good thing you went with your gut. I am sure your OPK was close to pos yesterday, esp if it looked like mine from yesterday. My OPK was def POSITIVE today. YAY! that means we are going to be like one day apart in our DPOs. My fingers are tightly crossed and i am trying to be hopeful!!

At least I will be on vacay for the whole first week so I won't be thinking about the TWW. Come on baby dust, it is OUR turn already dammit!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 am

Did you get some BDing in Lindzee! I'm sure you did. *wink* Hoping for the both of us!

I forgot to take my temp this morning! Aggggrrrhh So I took it as soon as I remembered and figured I'd adjust it down when I compare it with Monday's temp. I just really wanted to see those crosshairs. I also discarded last Sunday's higher temp. But no crosshairs! Grrrr! I suspect it's because of the -OPKs but I do have it set on Advanced. Hopefully tomorrow. I wanted to send my acu doc a message and a link to my chart, but I wanted her to see clearly the ovulation date (she loves charts). This will be such a victory when it happens.....and such a joint effort.....me and hubby (of course), Tara the NP who believed this could happen and encouraged me to try again, the meds, my acu doctor, and the dr. who performed the IUI. Wow, what a team!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 am

Just off for my trip Beth!!

Yes, hubby and I got in some Bding! Smile/happy

Here's to hoping.

discard that high temp and mark Thurs OPK as + since it was close. Then you'll see CH!!

Best of luck to you Beth! Here's to hoping for good news shortly after I get back. Baby dust!!

p.s. No temp really for me to record today. I slept for only like an hour at a time!!! Oh well, I have my O symptoms plus the OPKs, whatever will be, will be. Que sera, sera.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Hope you got some good BDing there, Lindzee! Enjoy the trip.

I had to mark an OPK as positive (the one before IUI) so I'd get crosshairs. FF did not like all the -OPKs and won't give me crosshairs unless I changed something. Hopeful! I feel I'm getting a bit of a yeast infection. I hate the creams/suppositories, especially the 1-day and 3-day ones, because they burn so bad. I have some RepHresh gel which is supposed to rebalance vaginal pH so I think I'll try that. Probably "safer" in case something is happening.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 am

This thread is getting so interesting now, can't stop checking in on both of you! Smile/happy

Lindzee - I hope you have a great trip and enjoy your vacation!

Beth - I keep stalking your chart - this is so exciting. Regarding the yeast infection: if you like yogurt, try eating more yogurt. The cultures in yogurt will help with the yeast infection. You could also apply plain yogurt (I know, TMI, sorry, lol).
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21094
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 am

My temp took a big rise today! But it's only 6DPO so I think it's too early to mean anything.

I used some RepHresh gel that's supposed to rebalance vaginal pH levels. It may have helped but not cured the problem, so maybe it really is a yeast infection. I hate yogurt so that won't work. I already take a probiotic. If it's not almost gone by Friday, I'll break down and get some OTC stuff. I just need to find the 7-day kind because the 3-day stuff just burns and burns. I read that yeast infections can occur after ovulation because of high estrogen levels. I'll take that as a very good sign that I had a good ovulation then!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 pm

I'd like to think today's temp dip is an implantation dip. Pray The first week was easy but it's getting hard to not think about now. I was even talking with hubby today about how I need a family vehicle, lol.

Yeast infection or whatever is much better but still not quite right. I'm debating between using the RepHresh gel again or buy the 7-day cream and just using it once or twice. Since the gel seemed to help, maybe it's not a yeast infection after all.

Hope you having a lovely time, Lindzee!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 am

Hi Beth, I'm so pleased for you that you have had your IUI. It looks like perfect timing and your chart looks amazing! xxx

Lindzee, been thinking of you too and have my fingers crossed. I noticed you had your lap. I got pregnant 2 cycles after mine and one of those was badly timed. I remember the ob saying that some people find that just having their tubes flushed during the lap seems to do the trick but they don't know why. Hope you have a result fairly soon xxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19716
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 am

Hi galaxy....good to see you again!

9DPO and my temp is up ever so slightly from yesterday. Looking good! The bleeding I had at 7DPO stopped. I took a leap of Faith and bought digital pregnancy tests yesterday (on sale) and didn't buy tampons. I thought the yeast infection or whatever it was was pretty much taken care of.....until hubby and I had sex yesterday and it was uncomfortable -- like I was swollen down there and it burned afterwards. *sigh* Guess I'll be getting some Monistat today after all.

Lindzee, can't wait until you get home and give us an update! I think you're 2 days behind me.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 am

I was feeling quite fatigued yesterday which is totally not usual for me.....so I was feeling very hopeful about that, lol. But today my temp took a dip, 98.15 down from 98.46. I know, it's still well above the coverline but I can't help feeling nervous about it. I took my temp after my shower. Why? I have no idea! It was 99.30 but since i have no idea what a "normal" temp is for later in the morning, it truly is meaningless, lol. Just obsessing, I guess.

I didn't buy the Monistat after all. I have no discomfort or discharge, just that discomfort before/after sex. So maybe I'll use the RepHresh again.

Can't wait until you get back Lindzee and give us an update!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next