Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

+12
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Ginny
sparkles
skyllar
Georgi
Toffee
MommaBear
BethG
galaxy
lindzee
Angel
16 posters

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  White Lily Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Been thinking about this after I read through the post. The biggest thing about the recovery is actually the bloating, well it was for me anyway. It actually took me 2 weeks before I could wear my jeans after the surgery because I was so bloated. Just make sure you have plenty of stretchy clothes for afterwards. Hopefully it wont be that bad for you, I just remember finding it really anoying! lol!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18405
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 Empty Re: TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~

Post  lindzee Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 am

Hey Mel! Thanks so much for posting all this info for me. It has been very helpful and so good to know others' experiences. I am sure it won't be as bad as I think. I am getting the lap and the hysteroscopy and they are checking my tubes again so I am sure it sound slike my doc is leaving no stone unturned, which is good news. 11 days til my surgery. I will keep you posted and let you know what they come up with. Thank you for all the advice, I will take it !

lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19836
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 am

Thats exactly what I had done, all three test in one go. It really is the best thing, at least that way it will pick up pretty much anything that can be easily missed on other tests! You will be fine, I am the biggest wimp, Beth can testify to that Smile/happy I always justified all my tests in my own head by telling myself that it would be no-where near as bad as giving birth would be, and I planned to do that one day! lol! I tried to look at the whole process as part of my joureney to become a mummy! I still get very emotional when I look back on my ttc journey, maybe I always will. There are times when I look at Luke and just burst into tears because I can't believe I finally did it!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 am

Hey Lindzee, is it your lap tomorrow? Just wanted to pop on and wish you luck Smile/happy Hopefully you will have some answers tomorrow!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:52 am

Hey Mel! Thanks for checking in. Smile/happy Yes the lap is tomorrow morning bright and early! Yeesh, we have to be there at 6:30. And I already started my clear fluid diet today. Fun fun. I really hope it shows something too, so we can get some answers. I will let you know how it goes and what the dr says when I can. Thanks for thinking of me!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi ladies!

Thanks for thinking of me yesterday. The surgery went well and I am feeling better than I thought I would feel, so that is good news. I got home around 5:30 yesterday and there were no complications with the surgery which is good. I am feeling pretty good minus a sore throat, dry mouth and sore stomach. Feels like I have done a kajllion sit ups!

SO the news...... I had endometriosis and a polyp removed, which obviously both can cause problems with fertility. Here's to hoping that now that they are gone, it will improve our chances of conceiving and we can do it on our own! My follow up appt with my dr is not til May 4 so we will have some time to try on our own which is good news.

Just at home resting and relaxing today. I am okay sitting or lying, but it is the getting up that it is the tricky part. Who knew you used your stomach muscles for so many things??

Thanks for all your support Beth and Mel and everyone else.

Back to resting.....
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi Lindzee- glad it went ok and here is hoping that with the endo etc gone, all will be well xoxo thinking of you babe xo rest up
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19632

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Glad to hear it went well Lindzee and that your not feeling too bad! Sorry about the endo, but at least you now have a possible reason, which I think is better than being labled as "unexplained". Take care of yourself hun, rest up and feel better soon x
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Lindzee, I'm glad I was able to check in today! Glad to hear the surgery went well and that they found something. I know, it sounds so messed up, but like mel said, now you have a reason to blame for all this. BFP is coming your way soon!

AFM, I need to update my chart. I'm CD27 today (the 18th) and I kept thinking AF was on her way for 2 days now but nothing. I did not take Femara this month (stockpiling it for next cycle!) and did not temp. I did see something close to EWCM back on CD11 and nothing after that. Usually if I see something, O happens that day or day after, which now makes me late. Eh, I have no idea. There's a chance I did not ovulate at all again.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22737
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Hey Ladies!

Thanks for the positive thoughts. Smile/happy

Beth looks like you and Mr were busy with month - amazing what going away can do for you huh?? Wink Here's to hoping you get your BFP or get AF soon so you can start the femara you have been saving up!! DH and I are planning a trip in Aug, and we are really looking forward to it!

I am still waiting for AF to start. You are supposed to get it 1-4 days after the ring is out, but nothing yet. I am supposed to call the clinic if no period five days later (which is tomorrow). Looks like I might be calling? Ugh. Ready to move on.

I haven't done too much research (maybe the rest of you know more) but do you think having the endo and polyp removed will help our chances a bit to conceive on our own? I personally know people have have conceived after getting the surgery so I know it CAN happen, but don't want to get my hopes too high, you know?

Anyways, back to relaxing. Today is my last day off, back to work tomorrow.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:35 am

Lindzee after my lap when I met with the consultant he said he would refer me for IVF, however he was very confident that I would conceive on my own before I had to go that far. He seemed pretty sure that it was the endo that had stopped me conceiving so was sure that with it gone I wouldn't need fertility treatment. Now I know he was wrong there which probably doesn't give you much hope, BUT I feel very strongly that the reason I didn't manage to conceive is because during IVF I was told my left ovary is the strongest, it produced double the amount of eggs than the right. It's my left side where the tube didn't develop well and is deformed so on months when I do ovulate from that side I can't conceive. I think I probably ovulate from my left side most months.

Did they tell you how bad the endo was, how much of it and where? I don't really know much about polyps but I do know alot of women manage to get pregnant succesfully with endo, especially after surgery to have it removed.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey Mel.

All i know is that I had stage II endo, so moderate I think? I don't know where it was though. I will find out more at my follow up appt in May I guess. The checked my tubes too and they were both fine so that is good news. I do hope I can be one of the success stories after getting the endo removed, but we will have to wait and see. I hope chances are good but I know it depends on the individual woman. also, I still haven't gotten AF yet....just some spotting last night and today and that's it. I called the FC and they said oh give it the weekend and wait and see. Okay......not very good advice but whatever.

How are you Mel? How's the life of a mom??

Beth, how are you? I see your temp is up!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:09 am

I am soooo confused by my cycle right now! I *assumed* I had ovulated around CD11 because I saw something close to EWCM around then.

But 14 days past that and no AF, although a day or two later I felt like AF was coming on, particularly around CD28. Lower abdominal pressure, mild cramping, had that "feeling," you know? But nothing really. Then at some point I started spotting, mostly brown, kinda creamy. Sorry for the TMI, lol. A discharge that could be a slow start to AF. Once we got home from vacation, I took my temp. Then once again I thought AF was coming on (spotting), so missed a day. Then started temping again, and it's been crazy high for AF to be coming on. Meanwhile, late Wed and Thursday, I finally start seeing some red. Very light, only panty liner worthy. Temps are still above 98. I honestly don't know if this is my period or not! I did take a cheap HPT a few days ago and it was negative.

I was med free this cycle and I guess it really messed me up. I wouldn't be upset but I was planning to take the meds again this cycle (double-dose) and try IUI. I don't know when CD1 is to start taking them on CD3! TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 112258
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 am

Ok, this is *just* a theory. I had my friend Jen take a look at my chart today.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ed187

Ignore Monday's lower temp -- perhaps it's just a fluke.
Count back 14 days from Tuesday (day missing a temp) and you get CD17. We BD'd CD16 and CD18.
Using CD17 as O-day, I took a HPT at 15DPO, which was negative. But some women don't get +HPT at 15DPO.
I have very light bleeding yesterday and today but my BBT is over 98 which is always post-O for me, not AF-day temps.

But when I described how I had cramping but no AF, and now have very light bleeding, but not really AF, she says that is very very similar to her pregnancies.

So I'm NOT getting my hopes up, but maybe I should think about taking another test, huh? So confused.......

i will say I kept remembering how many times I've heard ladies say they were sure AF was coming on only to find our they were pregnant (Mel, I think you were one of them too!). I was so sure around CD27/28 that AF was coming.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Take another test Beth!!! Your temps are high!

Hoping and hoping and hoping for you!! xo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes, Beth. Take another test......with your temps still high.... Hoping and hoping and hoping....

Lindzee, Happy birthday, girl!! I hope you had a wonderful day and that in the upcoming year all your wishes come true!!! Birthday
I am glad your surgery went well! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21130
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 pm

We'll see what tomorrow's temp is. I just can't understand how my temps can be this high and it be AF.....but yet the bleeding, although quite light, has become more consistent Thurs. and Fri. and is red and not brown like before. I need to search and see if I have a cheapie test....don't feel like wasting my First Response, lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Maybe you O'ed later than you thought???

It wouldnt make sense that it is AF if your temps are still up like that. Why are our bodies so confusing??

I had the nuva ring taken out the day of my surgery, Mar 17 and all I have had is spotting, no AF. So I called the clinic and they told me to wait over the weekend and see. Thanks for the great advice. :S After they gave me a sheet that said call us if you don't have AF by five days later. Seriously the clinic sometimes drives me nuts.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am

Hey Lindzee,

Sorry I haven't been around.

I see AF finally showed for you. So what's the plan for this month? Are you going to try Clomid and IUI again?

I'm still confused about my chart but not stressing over it. I had a couple days of brownish spotting then 3 days of more consistent and red but very light flow. I was going to count that as AF (CD33-35 on the current chart) but my temps were still high. Then they dropped a little and I was going to change my chart to reflect a new start. Then my temps went up again and I had more spotting, even as recently as yesterday. It's red too. I don't know anymore. I did not take any Femara because I didn't know what's going on. Haven't tested recently but I think realistically, it'd just be wasting them anyway (and besides, I don't have any right now, lol).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 pm

I think today (Saturday) is FINALLY CD1 for me. Temp dropped today and AF seems to have really started. Tampon worthy, you know? lol. We'll see what tomorrow's temp is and if I'm still bleeding. This has been the strangest cycle ever.

If today is CD1 then CD14 will also be a Saturday. So I told hubby to tentatively plan on IUI on Friday, April 15th. Before that I made a comment about why even bother trying b/c it wasn't going to work, but he gave me a rather sad look, so I guess we're really supposed to try this.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:22 am

Hope this is really AF and that you can start a new, fresh cycle. It really was a strange cycle you had, wasn't it? With all the spotting and the length, etc. Hmmmm.... What are things like today? Will you start the femara then soon? I do think you need to try this IUI too and it is hard and sad, so give it all you have got. Was there anymore word on that baby of your DH's friend?

It wasn't a real AF for me, but the nurse said I could count it as CD 1 even though it was just spotting. She said that might be all I would get after being on the nuvaRing and then having a lap and hysteroscopy. We'll see what my body does. My plan is simple: nothing. LOL!

I found lots of info online that shows that there are good chances after the procedures. It is from babycenter which I think it is a reputable site.

Treatment success rates

"Laparoscopic surgery can almost double the chance of pregnancy and a live birth for women with mild endometriosis compared with not having the surgery.

Following surgery, rates of pregnancy for women with mild endometriosis as their only fertility problem range from 81 to 84 per cent, depending on the techniques used. Those with moderate or severe endometriosis, including damage to the ovaries, have a 36 to 66 per cent chance of conceiving after surgery.

Pregnancy rates are highest within a year of surgery, since endometriosis commonly recurs in spite of the operation. Your own doctor will be able to give you more specific advice on your chances of pregnancy after the procedure.

Tubal flushing is particularly successful for women with endometriosis, increasing their chances of pregnancy almost sevenfold and of a live birth fivefold."

Gotta have hope, right? I hope my body will know what to do now and we can get pregnant on our own. Smile/happy Thank you all for all your support!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 am

Saturday's flow is definitely AF. The evening tampon was completely filled as one the one I removed this morning. So finally on to a new cycle. Looking back, I was right that all my high temps were post-O. Just coincidental that I started temping about when O happened. Still, quite odd with all the spotting during that two weeks. I wonder what was up with that?

I'll start the Femara, double-dose, on Monday night. Crossing fingers. I figure I need to start OPKs early, so maybe CD9 or so.

So just natural for you this cycle? I think the stats are quite encouraging. After all, you have conceived twice now, so I'm hoping it was the endo that prevented it from sticking. Will you do Clomid/IUI if nothing happens this time?

You know, my husband brought up the pregnant girl just this weekend. He saw her dad but didn't say anything b/c he didn't know if it was common knowledge yet that his daughter is pregnant. I just checked her FB page....sounds like she's fighting with her boyfriend alot (what a shame, huh?).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Lindzee, do you think I should have some acupuncture treatments this cycle? Do you think it really might help? TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~ - Page 34 112258 My acu dr. has relocated, and actually she is very close to my work, making it very convenient.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 pm

I think acu does help Beth and it certainly can't hurt! The question is: do you have the moola to do it?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm going to stop in at my acu dr's new office and see what her pricing is now. Might be cheaper now that she's an independent contractor at another chiropractor's office rather than an employee of a chiropractic clinic. Let's just say, it's not in my weekly budget but I can certainly find a way to pay for it. And if helps, I think I need to consider it.

Double-dose of Femara
Acupunture treatments (I'm thinking maybe 3)
IUI
natural BDing
natural progesterone supplement
and lots of praying!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next