Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Share your political views - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Share your political views - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Share your political views

+9
Toffee
BethG
dolly's momma
sparkles
Lou Lou
Helen
Angel
24Penguins
Lily*Blossom
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Share your political views - Page 5 Empty Re: Share your political views

Post  mscherry42 Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:05 am

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen South Park in years, but I remember their knack for just going overboard on the most awful stuff, but it's sad you just chalk it up as "South Park".
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19470
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:14 am

Yeah, its a crazy show! I haven't watched it in a really long time. I can't even remember the last one I saw to tell you the truth. It may be that one that was about Steve Irwin. I wonder how they keep from getting in trouble!?

It's a pretty offensive show really, but I was just curious! Wink Not all of them are quite that bad though! Last night's was actually pretty funny just poking fun at both sides - except for that one "scene" that I was offended by about his grandma - that was out of line. I told my hubby that that was too far! But honestly, I say "that's just South Park" cuz it REALLY is just a cartoon, a very bad one at times for sure!

I hope that didn't make anyone mad! I was just commenting that I disagreed with South Park saying something like that about his poor grandma. Cry And that ONLY on there would they say something like that...sorry if i offended anybody - that was not my intention Ashamed
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20155
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 am

I don't have cable, but South Park does crack me up.

I will support Obama as my president, but will not be afraid to criticize him when he messes up either. We all have to accept that the majority voted, and he's the next leader of the U.S.A. However, I do not agree with most of what he says, and will continue to speak my mind if I feel my best interests aren't at heart.

People think that Bill Clinton was genius because he helped the economy, but he didn't help it in the long run. He gave people the option to pay their taxes on their retirement now or later. Many people chose to pay their taxes upfront so they would get more money in their pockets when their retirement came. Bill Clinton used up that extra tax money, and now there will be nothing left for our retirement when our turn comes to claim social security. Obama compares his economic plan to Bill Clinton's, and that really scares me. It may help in the mean time, and the public might be all over that, but what people don't think about is the chain reaction and the long term affects of economic decisions.

I guess it's a wait and see.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20922
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 am

OK,well...I am not chastising any body for anything here.However, I was wary when this thread first started up as mentioned. I hope I don't dissapoint anyone when I say that I will close this thread.Someone once told me that in order for a peaceful ; Party,forum, class,working environment.One should NEVER talk about 3 things;

1) Politics
2) Religion
3) Racial views

We ALL have opinions about ALL of these subjects and most of the time our views about them are very passionate.Arguments,hurt feelings,misunderstandings and big blow ups often spwan from these from the simplest of comments.I am not saying that this is what happened here.Ginny and Cherry PLEASE do not take this as a personal attack as I am doing it after your comments. Smile/happy I was thinknig about this after eleceion day.I am going to close this thread and make it part of the forum rules that we do not discuss the 3 above possibaly tetchy subjects.

There is NO problem currently I just don't ever want there to be one and the three above subjects favour arguments/disagreements etc...I really would just like to keep to light hearted matters that do not involve the 3 above categories.I hope no one is dissapointed.LIke I said ,I am NOT doing this because of the last few comments,I have been thining about it for a couple of days and today is as good a day as any to do it I reckon.

Appologies if anyone disagrees but I think it is for the best in THIS particular forum that we do not have these subjects!

OK....going to do it,please all don't hate me for it,I do have everyones best interests and feelings at heart here!

love you guys!xxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21364
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content