Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Toffee Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Georgi, when will you have your gender scan?
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17965
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 15 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Georgi Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:25 pm

It's on the 3rd September now (excited!!). I had to change it as I am on holiday for the original date.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21360
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Oooh, so you'll be 21-22 weeks? Yay Smile/happy

I reckon it's a girl Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 pm

21 weeks exactly. Nearly everyone has said GIRL cos out of character my skin has been breaking out everywhere Cry and of course the sickness BUT I keep telling myself it's a boy so that I am not disappointed!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Are your symptoms significantly different to when you were prego with Theo?
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Well I guess they are. I never had spots when I was pregnant with Theo and I keep getting them everywhere this time around. Last time I did feel sick in the mornings until about 10am from I think weeks 7/8 - 12/13 this time around I have suffered with nausea and occasionally actual vomitting sick from weeks 5-14.

I have had more headaches and dizzy spells this time around but that's basically it.

I am not drinking tea or coffee as it makes me gag same as last time. And I am off meat same as last time.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:40 pm

girl Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 pm

lol hmmmmmm you know I would love that!!! Only 6 more weeks and we will know for sure!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Well girls, I am getting quite fed up with being pregnant. I remember this so well now when I was pregnant with Audrey and the excrutiating pain associated with tossing and turning in bed. I am sooo looking forward to the end, but then again not because this will be the last time I will be pregnant Cry Oh well I will be fulfilled and feel as though I am not missing anything, considering I will have 1 of each gender and with Audrey starting to kick and slap, I am greatful to be done!!!!

I have my 34 week appointment in 1 hour, I sooo hope I haven't gained much weight, but to tell you the truth, I have been ENJOYING my sweet tooth!!!! I don't have one when I'm not pregnant, so I'm loving all the ice cream, chocolate bars and cookies, hehe!!

This weekend I have never sweated sooo much in my life, it wasn't even that crazy hot here, but I imagine my hormones and extra weight gain will cause me to be warmer then usual, so I was not a happy camper this past weekend. Though I did manage to get a few things sorted.

Only 8.5 more days at work YAY!!! The countdown is on!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20074
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

POST #2

went to my 'appointment', turns out it's on Wednesday and I told her it was on the 29th, she said it's the 27th today....darn pregnancy brain!!!! All my appointments have been on a Monday, so I think THAT's what threw me off Duh

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:07 pm

LOL, Gutter,
I remember the pregnant brain quite well!!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19413
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 am

I know I am early compared to everyone on here, can't wait to progress though. Already I feel this pregnancy is very different, I have no sore nipples and NO vomiting 10 times a day....yet! I am having really raunchy dreams (sorry tmi) and a craving for orange coloured vegetables, plus my brain is like mush, I keep having to re-type my messages as they make no sense!

Georgi, are you booking a c-section or trying for a vbac? I know I will try for a vbac if I can so I'm praying this baby is a little smaller than Molly.

I'm probably not going to find out the gender this time as it would have been a nice surprise last time with the c-section being planned, nothing was a surprise really. Just glad there isn't too much to buy this time except I may get a moses basket instead of a crib and sell our bugaboo and get a phil n teds so we can have both kids in it. Can't wait for things to start progressing. I have a wedding on the 2nd oct though and I'm panicking now as I don't know if I will be in maternity wear or not. I wil be 15 weeks along by then!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19686
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 am

Gutter - Sorry you are beginning to feel fed up, sound's like there are mixed emotions going on for you! So is this baby definately going to be your last then? The great thing is you will have 1 of each so will experience both worlds Smile/happy and that's quite funny that you went to your appointment on the wrong day lol it's just the sort of thing I would do so I am laughing along with you not at you!! lol

Emma - I really hope you don't experience any sickness this time around, will this baby also be your last?? I have already opted for a VBAC which the midwife was very supportive of Smile/happy I have to have a consultant appointment somewhen between 34-40 weeks to discuss the risks etc...but to also check that baby#2 isn't breech. I guess you already know this but as we have both had c-sections we can't be induced to bring on labour so I am praying that I will go into spontaneous labour again Smile/happy

We were also looking at the Phil & Ted's sport in apple green (my favourite colour) but I am going to go and test drive some other tandem strollers as the only thing that is putting me off the Phil & Ted's is just how low the newborn will be to the floor Confused lots to think about and I am glad that I have started to think about it now rather than later.

Nothing really exciting to report to you all about me, I had my downs bloodwork done on Tuesday so will get results in a few days and I had a filling today Cry apart from that I am just happy that I am 1 day off of being 4 months pregnant YAY!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Hey Georgi!! I have had great pregnancies, I honestly can't complain, but 2 will most certainly be enough. DF and I have talked and he's getting snipped later on and if we decide we do want more in the future we will try a reversal, if that doesn't work, we'll adopt, so honestly we will be happy with our 2 (DF wants more, but he understands we can't afford anymore right now and therefore we will end here). YAY on making it to 4 months ALREADY!!!

Welcome Emma, I decided to find out the gender of this one because we had so much going on at the time and wanted to be prepared for the opposite gender, which just happened to happen, hehe!! I also had some manageable morning sickness with Audrey, but NOTHING with this little boy of mine, hehe!! So maybe you are having a boy too!!

I have my 34 week appointment in 1.5 hours, IT BETTER BE, lol!!! I'll update you all on how it went!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:54 pm

I had my 34 week appointment. It went great, baby's heartbeat was 144 BPM or something like that, 134 lbs, gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks like usual. My next appointment is on aug 13 and that's when he does the swab and he said he'll check my cervix to see where I'm at. His plan was to induce at 38 weeks, but it's up to me & DF to decide.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Right so you'll be 36 weeks at your next appointment and 38 weeks is the earliest they will induce?? well obviously the choice is yours your weight gain has been much more steady this time around but knocking 2 weeks off your EDD is rather nice isn't it! Wink I think your be VERY ready to have your little boy by then! Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Georgi wrote:Right so you'll be 36 weeks at your next appointment and 38 weeks is the earliest they will induce??

Just incase the dating scan was off at 7 weeks, he said it's safer to say everything will be developed at 38 weeks, incase it's really 37 weeks, you know what I mean girlie Smile/happy I'm getting quite excited to see an end!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:37 pm

It's very exciting but you did read else where that I am on holiday from the 18th August for 2 weeks therefore will most likely miss the arrival of baby#2 for you Cry
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:14 am

Georgi wrote:Emma I guess you already know this but as we have both had c-sections we can't be induced to bring on labour so I am praying that I will go into spontaneous labour again Smile/happy

I know that induction of labour with a previous c-section carries extra risks if they use a prostaglandin pessary as it would be placed so close to the scar but an induction is still possible. If the cervix is favourable and the woman has a bishop's score of 6 or above they are sometimes able to go ahead and just break the waters without using a pessary and then augment the contractions using syntocinon or pitocin. The way I see it is that they have to have my signature on that consent form to perform a c-section on me! I am thinking that if I get to the stage where I am not going into labour again, then I will wait longer than the normal two weeks and just be monitored daily by a midwife. I am still doing lots of research at the moment and am going to try and stay open minded and have a number of action plans in place to discuss with my consultant when it comes to it but I need to stay strong this time and aim for what I believe in.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Oh I see maybe it's just my hospital then, I have been told that they will not induce me if I go over and a c-section would be scheduled.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Don't forget, it's your choice Georgi, you're the one consenting!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 am

Where is Sapphire then? I thought she was having her scan when she was around 21 wks pregnant looking at her ticker she is nearly 22 weeks already!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:59 pm

i hope shes doing ok and just recovering from the trip. i havent seen any new posts from her on FB either...

well ladies, wish me luck at my appt today. julie has been SUPER active, she wont stop moving for about 3-4 days now, and ive been actually in quite a bit of pain for the past 24 hours but i dont think its contractions, i think its mainly her movements being painful. i think i have had a few contractions, but nothing regular, just maybe every few hours or so for the past 24 hours really. actually i got like no sleep last night, i was up and down all night, but i didnt look at the clock every time so i have no clue as to how regular that was lol. and also lots of pressure and pain down below. so im praying that shes flipped around and is head down now and thats what all the pressure is from, or otherwise shes getting ready to come out which would be nice if it werent still to early lol! honestly if i knew she would be healthy i wouldnt mind, i would be so happy to be done and just have my second gorgeous girl, but the risk isnt worth it to me and id rather just stay in pain for another 3-4 weeks... or i guess 6 if she insists on staying in till 40 weeks LOL
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18778

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:10 pm

i just saw that sapphire has posted on her FB a few min ago so i guess shes back now and im sure she will be on here to update us all in no time lol
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 pm

ok so ive had my appt now and im soooo excited to update that julie is officially head down!!! YAY!! they said shes finally in perfect position. and due to all the pain and pressure and contractions ive been having recently even though they are irregular my dr checked me and i am 1 cm dialated and 30% effaced!! eek!! so im going back in one week now to recheck and see if im progressing any and obviously to go straight to the hospital if i get any regular contractions or if they become longer and more painful at all even if they are still irregular. my dr said she doesnt think that it will happen this week, but that she thinks we will have a baby here in a few weeks!! im so excited! haha. were just gonna do everything we can to keep her in till 37 weeks then its fair game and shes allowed to come lol
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next