Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mums of babies 0-6 months

+13
dolly's momma
briecheese
chrisb
galaxy
Angel
24Penguins
skyllar
Helen
Lily*Blossom
Lou Lou
sparkles
Mum of jj
Georgi
17 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 3 Empty Re: Mums of babies 0-6 months

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:58 pm

Wow, mum of jj, I am sorry you are going through a rough patch at the moment Cry I hope things get better for you, that your DH starts behaving, and that Kiers gets better. It is so hard to deal with a sick baby, and you just feel so bad for them Cry

Sparkles, have fun playing cards with your mates! That sounds like so much fun. I don't really have many new friends yet here in Arizona, as we just moved here. I met a few cool girls in my Apartment Complex, but one is about to give birth, and they other is always busy, as her DH is in dental school.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20901
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 am

ok is it just me or has this forum been playing up???
i couldnt get on this arvio and i cant get onto the chat box and now no ones posts have words????????
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19602
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:14 am

thats weird! all the post are blank but yours... ive never seen that happen before!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18814

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:25 pm

I too had trouble getting on here yasterday but seems to be all good now!

How is everyone doing?
Kiers is slowly getting better still got a bad cough though.
Things are still a bit cold between me and hubby, Im over it i just cant be bothered anymore, iv got 2 kids to worry about i cant be bothered with his stupid little games.
Other than that, not much is happening, bit sad i know!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17634

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:54 pm

hey ok so it wasnt just my computer phew lol
so if anyone posted before mine it didnt work, i think chris did,,, hi chris great to see you over here
mum- i am glad Kiers is feeling a little better and i get where your coming from with hubby, sometimes i cant be bothee either lately hubby just snaps as me and just points out what im dfoing wrong, like you havent done this etc not ALL the things i do, i think he resents that i am at home and prob thinks i do nothing all day ahhhh even though everything is always done he doesnt have to lift a finger
anyway rant over lol
we are great xo yesterday kyrah just wanted to stand, she held onto her little a frame toy thing and stood for like ten mins without her legs buckling of course i held her tummy, she is just so strong, funny that her name means string woman lol
hi everyone
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Well she is definatly living up to her name isnt she! she is learning all these huge milestones sooo quick. Clever girl kyrah!!! Kiers is loving standing up too and trys to walk, he will lift his foot and knee right up and move it forward, i held onto him and he walked from the kitchen to the couch which is about 5 meters. it blew me away, ill try get it on video.

And as for the hubby part, i know what your saying, he honestly thinks i sit on my ass drinking coffee with mates all day, if only he knew what it takes to be a SAHM, its the hardest bloody job i have ever had!!! he wouldnt last a week if he was put in my position.
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Hey girls, I stopped in yesterday to say hi but I guess it got erased. Looks like all of you are doing well and the little ones are progressing soooo quickly.
Mum sorry to hear about your husband acting up. Hopefully by now hes gotten over it, or at least he told you what the issue was.

Eva had her check up today. 14 lbs 10 oz and 27 inchess.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17856
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:57 pm

chris, he wont be over it for a while, but its all good!

Love the photo that you have on your profile pic! She is grogeous!!!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:19 pm

Hey girls!
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been super busy since I had my melt down last week.
I've made an effort to get out of my house every day since then, thanks to you lovely ladies encouraging me!!!!
Anyway, we've been going for walks at the park or going to the mall to walk around and I feel better.

Owen loves to stand up too!!! He also doesn't want to be held in the cradle position anymore! I forgot to tell y'all that last week he finally started reaching for smaller toys. He had been reaching for large stuffed animals but nothing small until last Tuesday!
He also wants to help feed himself when he nurses! It's pretty fun because he grabs onto my breast with his little chubby hands and pulls it towards his mouth. I guess I don't get it to him fast enough!!!!

MOJJ - hope you and your DH can get past whatever is going on! I hate it when my DH acts like that. I just ignore it and try to move on too!

Gotta go..... crying baby.... sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20292

Back to top Go down

Post  briecheese Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:11 am

Hey ladies! Just read all of the posts. So great to hear about the progress all of the LOs are making.

My DH, DD, and I just got back from a hike at Yosemite National Park. I wore Addy in a Bjorn and she loved it. We hiked for 4 hours and she was so content.
briecheese
briecheese
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 67
Loyalty Rating : 17229

http://www.camandjenjones.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:49 am

Sparkles - did you post some pictures of Kyrah eating pumpkin???? just wondering whether you had and that post had been lost when the forum crashed? That's ironic that Kyrah actually means Strong Woman, cos she certainly is a strong little madam isn't she!

Lou Lou - Glad you are feeling more on top of things, I had a baby free afternoon yesterday and what a difference it has made to how I am feeling......just to be able to do what I like without Theo whinging (that sounds awful, but I think you all know what I mean)

Brie and Chrisb - YAY!!!! lovely to see you BOTH over here lol sound's like you had a great time Brie and Chris I so love your picture of Eva.....sooooooooooooooo cute!!

Teressa - What's happened to our morning threesomes??? I haven't bumped into you for a while on here! Get Kiers on Video that would be so cool to watch! My hubby also thinks all I do all day is sit on my butt.....I am determined to leave him with Theo for 1 whole day soon and he will realise that it is actually a FULLTIME job being a SAHM!!!

As for us Theo rolled over from his back to his tummy...YAY!!!!! he has been doing it from his tummy to his back a few times but this was the first time he did it this way around, he is also doing the little pincer grasp, he pinches me and it bloody hurts!! LOL!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21396
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 am

Im here im here!!!! ive missed you by 20 mins! lol, i cant get on til 8pm our time thats when both kids are sound a sleep and its MY time! but im here im here! and wher is Helen?? i havnt bumped into her for a couple of days eitha!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:18 am

YAY for Theo!!! clever boy! bet he is so proud of himself!!! Well my one is just lazy, he likes to just lay back and watch everything around him, like his brother acting like a dog, cat, horse you name it! he not interested in toys but if i put him on my knee at the computer he will try bang the keys so ........dunno.
Have been told the 2nd sit back and observe a lot more than what the first child does. jesse had done heaps by this age!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 am

hey all
Hi brie- good to hear from you and great that addy liked her bjorn, Kyrah loves hers too but is getting heavy now to carry around for too long, she loves sitting up in her pram now and watching everything, she is sooo good when we go out

Lou0Lou- i am glad you got out, i know Kyrah loves going out into new environments, great that he is grabbing things and loves to stand!!!
Chris- hey hun, great seems like Eva is doing fantastic and she is gorgeous!!

Georgi- Yay for Theo....Clever Boy and sounds like her had great fine motor skills too!!!, Kyrah is SOOOO close to roling from back to tummy, she gets 3/4 then rolls back, if she grabs my finger or a toy she can get over, she is starting to get really frustrated that she cant do it hehehe oh and yes i did post photos they must have got wiped i will do again
and great about getting some time to yourself

mum-lol i know men they just dont get it hey lol hows your car going?

Tiff- whats happening hun? i saw on another post Lily Mae is sleeping well , thats fantastic ...sorry if im a bit behind

ok i am very sorry if i have missed anyone
we shoulld all post a recent pic of our little ones so we can see how they ar going

i enjoyed my girls cards night the other night, it was great having my hands free and today i got my hair cut and my best friend just walked Kyrah around the shops, she was great for her not a care that it wasnt me lol
ok well off to have dinner hubby is cooking which is VERY RARE, crumbed chicken and he bought dessert too wow lol xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:59 am

really pleased you enjoyed your night of freedom sparkles! doesnt it feel nice to get your hair done properly without having to worry aboutyou LO? i love getting mine done! As for my car, its parked at my dads place along with all the crashed and not working cars - as i said he owns a wreckers and auto part shop, so he has a few cars at the wreckers but theres a couple of hundred at his place in the counry where he has land, i dont think ill be bringing it home its well and truly buggerd! it overheated and cracked the head what ever that means and will cost heaps to get fixed or put a new motor in it so cheaper in the long run to buy a new car, yipee for me, but have to wait until hubby finishes his period and PMS before i even aproach the subject! Ive just been using his car to get around if i need to go anywhere so im not completley stranded! lol
right im off to lala land to catch up on some zzzz's so will talk to you in the morning!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:41 pm

Hello everyone. LM and I are doing well. Two nights ago she slept 6.5 hours in a row, then 4 hours, then 2 more hours, but I had to let her cry it out a little. Last night she did 5.5 hours without waking or crying, then another 4 hours, then another 2 hours. I do feel like a new person when she sleeps so much. I sleep as much as I can, I need to catch up from months of sleeplessness! She is still rolling a lot from her tummy to back, but isn't trying to roll from back to tummy, she is starting to roll onto her side though when she wants a toy she can't quite reach, so I am guessing that rolling over to her tummy will be the next step. She also enjoys eating her feet now!!! She still says Ma Ma, especially when she is tired or hungry. I think she really is starting to know that it means me, as she looks around for me or at me when she says it.

Briecheese and Chrisb, it is great to see you all over here!

I gotta run, will do more personals later! xxx

Last edited by Princess_Longbottom on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20901

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Hello ladies,

WE FINALLY GOT OUR ELECTRICITY BACK LAST NIGHT AFTER 1 WEEK AND 1 DAY!! ((((doing the happy that the power is back dance)))) lol So I am back.... I haven't had any chance to read everybody's post, but will catch up on personals later.

Kian is doing great. He just turned 5 months and weighs around 14 pds. He is still sooo active, rolls around all over the place to get to toys and things that stand around on the floor that he likes to grab and play with - it's so cute. And he is soo fast at it. He can also hold his sippy cup and drink from it - he saw me drink water from a bottle and wanted my bottle. So I gave him his cup and he can hold it and insert it in his mouth and drink from it. I finally started him on first veggies - he loves his carrots. He is still not a good sleeper - last night --- always the night before I work, LOL --- was one of those nights again where he woke up every 2-3 hours. No clue why, but I am sleepy today.
Sleep

Will be back online later when I get back home and try to catch up. Missed you, ladies!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21100
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Hey girls!!!
Georgi - I'm so proud of Theo! I know you are too! It's just amazing to watch their little faces when they learn something new!!!! I'm glad you got some alone time too! We also deserve a chance to recharge our batteries every now and then!

Brie - Glad to hear from you! I'll bet you guys had a good time on your hike. We don't have any place close enough to us to go for a hike but I try to take Owen for walks as much as I can. Did she sleep or was she awake the whole time?

Sparkles - I love all of your pictures of little Kyrah! She is such a cutie and you can see her personality shine through in her photos!!!

Tiff - Glad to hear you are getting some rest!!! I can't believe she is already talking! Where did our little babies go?!!!

Skyllar - I'm glad you got your power back finally! I can't imagine taking care of a baby with now AC!!!!!

MOJJ - Hi!!!! Hope you get your car fixed soon!

Chris - How is your FIL? I've been thinking about y'all a lot lately.

Well, hope I didn't miss anyone! We are doing fine. Owen was up a ton last night. 2, 3:30, 4:15-5:30, 6:20, 7:30..... I honestly don't know what the deal is!!! He sleeps great usually from 9 - 2 or 4 and then he's up and down the rest of the night! Little booger!!!! Anyway, he has started rolling consistently from tummy to back now. He still looks a little startled when he does it and then he smiles! Too funny!
Also - today he got really upset before his feeding and I couldn't calm him down.... when I tried to nurse he rejected the breast and I ended up having to give him a bottle. I remember that this happened to Sparkles and Chris(?). Has it happened any more for y'all? It was really weird.....

Ok.... sorry to write a book! I gotta go feed Owen!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:01 pm

No time for personals right now, just wanted to clear my head really cos I am feeling rather sorry for myself. Cry

Whilst drying Theo off after his bath tonight, I had him on his belly and I literally turned around for about 2 seconds and BANG!! he attempted to roll over and hit his head on the side of the wooden surround on the changing station (the changing station slots on the top of the cot) he let out a massive scream and sobbed his little heart out while I cuddled him until the tears stopped, I was rubbing his head thinking that's what he banged but when I turned him to face me I was lost for words when the corner of his eye was bleeding.....alright there wasn't tons of blood but still there was blood......my heart sank to the floor! :cry:

I know there will be many more accidents and I know that I can't have my eyes on him 24/7 but what made me feel like shit was my husband coming into Theo's bedroom and asking what's happened, when I showed him he said "how did YOU do that!!!! " followed by "you have to be more careful!!!" like I did it intentionally the idiot! :pig:

arrrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!! he is really testing my patience at the moment (hubby not Theo)

anyway that's it......I am hoping that Theo won't have a bruise in the morning cos that will really go down well, won't it!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21396
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:16 pm

aww georgi!! im sorry. i did almost the same thing with kaydance when she was about 3 months old and i swear i felt like the worst mommy ever! lol, my mom was the one to tell me if shes ok to get over it cause it wont be the last time it happens. but i still felt awful! just today she got a new bruise right in the middle of her forehead at daycare! poor boo. anyways, your hubby should be comforting you and not yelling at you! just wait till he does something like that and see how he feels!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18814

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:08 pm

awww hunny, i know its horrible!! kiers has had a couple of bruises thanks to his big brother! jesse has got a huge one across his cheek from falling over and hitting the coffee table its still there and its been 12 days! it makes you feel like the worst mother but these things happen!! dont blame yourself. hopfully it wont bruise.
sending big hugs to you and theo!

as for your hubby, i can totally relate!!! i swear its their period!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Georgi, I'm so sorry for what happened to Theo! I know you feel awful but you can't beat yourself up!!!! We all know that you love Theo and wouldn't never let anything happen to him if you could keep from it!!!!
If it makes you feel any better, when Owen was like a week old I attempted to cut his finger nails for the first time. His fingers were SOOO tiny and I cut his finger by accident.
I felt terrible!!!!!!! But, he cried for a minute and then it was all over and he is ok!!!!!

Hang in there and ignore your hubby!!!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:36 pm

georgi- aww you poor thing, it happens dont feel bad at all hun he will be ok but i inderstand you would have been stressed and hubby doing that doesnt help, Kyrah had a mobile fall on her face and the bell on it just missed her eye, she was prob 2 months and the mobile was quite heavy i felt sooo awful too but she was fine xoxo and yes i too relate with the husband factor lol

Skyllar- i am so happy everything is ok and your power is back on wow what a night mare and i am hlad Kian is doing great the little acrobat!!

Lou Lou- oh you poor thing you must be tired!!!
yes that happened with Kyrah for like 3-4 weeks on and off and then she stopped, i think it was her teeth moving under gums, and it hurt to feed sometimes she would refuse the breast and bottle and scream in pain which is not like her at all, i think it was her eye teeth as one broke throught he tiniest bit but went back and then about 5-6 weeks later she got her two bottom teeth with no whinging at all, so go figure lol... but i really do think thats what it was with her
good luck, i know how frustrating that is!!!!! just do what he wants e.g bottle to settle him and then try nursing once he has a bit in his tummy, that seemes to work sometimes for me, i also noticed Kyrah was a little more clingy to me at that stage too xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:37 pm

ooooh just had to pop on to share my good news ...kyrah is rolling from back to tummy now and is so proud of herself lol she loves being on her tummy and is happy she can get there on her own now
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  briecheese Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:58 am

Addy turned 4 months today! Yeah!!! She slept the best she has slept in a long time last night. In all over 12 hours and only got up twice. She had been waking up 3-4 times each night. We will see what happens tonight. Also Addy has been rolling around. Today she did back to tummy. So much fun!

Georgi-Please don't beat yourself up. I'm sure Theo is fine. Plus you are a great mommy!

Tiff-I am so glad that you are finally getting some sleep! You deserve it!

Sparkles-I can't believe your little girl can sit up on her own. Also, the video of her laughing is so cute!

Hi to everyone else!

Oh, someone asked if Addy slept while we hiked. She did for about half of it.
briecheese
briecheese
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 67
Loyalty Rating : 17229

http://www.camandjenjones.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content