Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Mums of babies 0-6 months

+13
dolly's momma
briecheese
chrisb
galaxy
Angel
24Penguins
skyllar
Helen
Lily*Blossom
Lou Lou
sparkles
Mum of jj
Georgi
17 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 Empty Re: Mums of babies 0-6 months

Post  Georgi Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:50 am

Well that's it if they are in good condition then why not!! Sound's like you got yourself some great buys there DM's!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:53 am

hehe, dollysmama, i havent gotten the time to go to a yard sale yet (really i just havent had money on a weekend and there arent any on the week days lol) but i do consignment shop!!! ive gotten tons of clothes and small toys that way for really cheap too!!! hehe, but unfortunately i havent been able to find one of the $60 toys ive been eyeing yet!! i think they had some of the cool activity tables last time i went though, i just ran short on cash, so i will be going back for sure once i get some more moola!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18847
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Thats awesome georgi and DM- bargins, i got Kyrahs activity centr off ebay for about $100 cheaper and in perfect nick and she LOVES it!!!

Georgi- i love your new pics, how clever i wish i could do thingslike that with photos!!

24P- my friend just bought one of those top ones for half price in the toy sale $40 instead of $80...Kyrah has a similar one she loves for me to help her stand and bang on it!!!

this is one of the presents we have got Kyrah

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 33audtv

im so excited i got it in the toy sale too, she just loves making noise at the moment so should be perfect.
it has a dancing mat too, which makes noises when stomped etc on and it lifts to another height for when she is standing loli thyink im more excited too lol
cant wait till we can all post xmas pics lol

Hubby took Kyrah thismorning after i fed her so i could sleep for longer as we had a late night ot with friends, he took her to the beach and the park and put her in baby swing, he said she loved it, we actually bought her a little baby swing for home the other day but havent put it up yet
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19635

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:45 pm

good choice sparkles, it will last you a long time (the toy) cause kaydances daycare has one JUST like that, and she still loves to play with it now at 9 1/2 months old!!! hehehe. it scared the crap out of me one day when i was picking her up cause i didnt realize the mat did anything till i stepped on it on accident LOL!!! that was a start for sure!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:58 am

sparkles wrote:

this is one of the presents we have got Kyrah

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 33audtv
im so excited i got it in the toy sale too, she just loves making noise at the moment so should be perfect.
it has a dancing mat too, which makes noises when stomped etc on and it lifts to another height for when she is standing loli thyink im more excited too lol

LOL - Nice to know that is a good choice. That was one of my $3 acquisitions!!!! I will need to look at it more closely, I thought it was just a tall thing for when she could stand and put it up til later.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18449
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:42 am

wow DM- what a bargin, it cost me $60aud on sale!!!! yeah it had two diff heights one for sitting and one for standing!!!!
i cant wait for her to play with it, mum gave Kyrah a xylaphone piano today and she bangs it and loves it !!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 am

Wow, a lot has been happening. We had a busy weekend...just a quick update on Kian and I will come back for personals later.

Kian turned 6 month on Saturday and guess what, we have a crawler. He is on his hands and knees and alternates arms and legs to go where he wants to go. OMG he is so mobile, LOL. He crawls to any cable (loves cables and remotes, LOL) and dumps over my paper basket in my office. He also likes his solids, he had rice cereal and carrots so far and will get avocado today, if I can find a nice one in the store. Sleeping has been going much better with letting him cry it out, but the last two nights were a little bit rough since his teeth are really bothering him.

Well, I will be back for personals, I guess I should go over to the 6-12 months thread, too.

TTYL, Hi to everybody,
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21133
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Smile/happy GoKian!!!!!
what a clever boy and sooo early to be crawlinhg, i am so glad food and sleep are going better xoxo

p.s -kyrah has figured out how to blow huge raspberries on my arm and make noise she thinks its sooo funny lol :lol:
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  briecheese Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Sky-Yeah Kian!!! How exciting that he is crawling around. Glad to hear he is sleeping better too. I can't wait to start feeding Addy. I am hoping to give her avocado too. They are just getting out of season here so I hope I will be able to find good ones.

Cleo-Good deals on the toys. I want to get Addy a neat toy for Xmas but both of her grandmas keep picking stuff up for her....which I totally appreciate but I want to get her something special to. I hope naps start to go better for you and Theo. Addy has been having a rough couple weeks with them too.

Sparkles-I love your new avatar pic.
briecheese
briecheese
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 67
Loyalty Rating : 17262
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://www.camandjenjones.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 pm

Wow! I can't believe Kian is crawling!!!! We have such a smart group of babies!
I'm also glad to hear he is sleeping better! It makes you enjoy him that much more!

I've been thinking about Christmas too and I can't decide what to get Owen. I think I may go ahead and start picking some things so it wont be such a financial burden. I don't think we will get him more than a few things because we have so many family members that will be buying for him. I am planning on getting a couple small toys and maybe just one larger toy.

Well, I didn't want to say anything in case it was a fluke but Owen is sleeping better. It's not perfect and some nights are better than others but, for example, last night he went to bed at 9 and DH resettled him around 9:45 and then he slept until 6!!! At 6 he really wanted to nurse by I held him off until 7:30 so he was awake a little longer than I would have liked but at least he wasn't up all night!
I hope this in the beginning of many more good nights for us!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20325
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Hey everyone, just thought id stop in while i have 10mins to myself! Just had a quick look over the posts.

Georgi and sparkles - Lovin the toys!!!!! I have no idea what to get kieran for xmas as we have EVERYTHING from when jess was little, we have too many noise toys which somehow run out of batteries that same day Confused :lol:

Yay for Kian crawling!! rather you than me haha, not looking forward to that stage again! have to child proof everything again!

Well kieran had his 5 month check this morning. he is now 15lb 13oz and 67cm long. Plunket nurse was very impressed with him, he goes for his 5 month jabs tomorrow so he wont be a happy boy!

Its been raining here which is horrible as we have hardly been home except when kieran has his naps, so it makes going out even harder!
The new sports complex is getting built just around the corner and i went for a walk past the other day while jesse was at daycare, so me and kiers went for a wee wander just to be nosey as its been getting done for the past couple of months, now i ask myself why the hell didnt i go past there everyday on my walks??? there are quite a few spunkys working there with their tops off!!! I couldnt believe it, definatly gave me something to smile about!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17667

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Yay for Kiers, growing well xo
Glad to hear from you mum

My mum has gone crazy with christmas presents for Kyrah lol, here are just a couple of the ones she is getting ....very lucky thats for sure

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 Xmas_310

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 Xmas_g12

Mums of babies 0-6 months - Page 10 Xmas_g13

im glad i hvent gone crazy with gifts as she is going to have EVERYTHING
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:56 pm

holy crap sparkles lol, tell your mom she can shop for kaydance Smile/happy
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:04 pm

i know plus she has already bought her two bike things ( they will stay at her house) and snad toys etc, I said NO MORE mum, she said oh she can have the litchen now i said no for christmas will be great, she says i will look for a cubby house too i said NOOO you have spoilt her rotten her birthday is only 6 months away lol.... i am excited to play with them though lol
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:58 pm

That pink stroller/walker thing is the one I want to get Lucy too!
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:38 am

I think I am going to have to write a Christmas list for Theo so we make sure we don't get over loaded with toys...I can see it happening!!

Looks like Kyrah is going to have a ton of toys!!

YAY!!! on Kian crawling....that is early!! How is he getting on Nicky???
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:52 am

That is great that Kian is crawling. I too can wait for that to happen. Our kitchen needs a complete overhaul. The dog ate one of our doors and we cannot find cheap replacement so Isaac could easily crawl in and sit with the pots and pans. Ugh.

My family is coming in for Isaac's baptism this weekend and I am trying to get stuff crossed off my to do list before it turns any colder. Isaac got his 4 mos. shots yesterday so he isn't feeling so spiffy which means I may need to bring my expectations down a little bit. But nevertheless I shall try to be superwoman today. So what are your baby's favorite foods. Isaac loves bananas and sweet potato.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18052
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Yikes crawling already? I am afraid for Lucy to get mobile lol. Our house needs a MAJOR overhaul.

Hope Issac does good today, Lucy wanted nothing but to be held after her shots last week, so I was super-underacheiver-mom. Hope you have better luck!

Lucy has been turning onto her side in her crib the last couple nights, that is our progress for now.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Update on us:-

• Theo has stopped saying Momma.......?

• But he is 'trying' to raise his knees under himself when he's on his belly.

• He is also getting across the room very nicely in his walker...still backwards of course!! LOL!!

• Theo ate mediterranean veggies and LOVED it!!

• He's still not keen on anything with a more liquid texture.

• He's now in 6-9 month clothing and I can see that they won't last until 9 months.

• We have bought him his Christmas outfit, already!!

• and he has dropped one feed

oh, and just to add my SIL had her 20 week scan today and she is carrying TWIN boys!!!!! I am GREEN with envy and feeling VERY broody!!!

Last edited by Georgi on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh wow Georgi!! Congrats to SIL - I am GREEN with envy myself as we all know my Dh has said "No" :'( Oh well...congrats to her!!!

As for Theo's milestones - wow! SOunds like he is gonna be like Thane and be crawling in NO TIME! That's exactly what Thane started doing and within 2 weeks he was crawling lol Oh and thane was ALWAYS backwards in the walker and actually crawled backwards first! LOL

And you are right, with him already 17+ lbs!! He definitely won't be in 6-9 mos clothes long! Wink He is a tall boy anyway. He will probably need 12 mos onesies for his height Wink

Glad to hear you are well! XXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20167
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:49 pm

great news G...So was today your SIL found out she had twins or just they were boys?

Great news with the milestones..loosing words is quite common n they will come back.

Update on us;

Tia is grabbing things making uh uh noises,laughing and rolling from font to back,also wanting to be sitting more.I need to get a bumbo lol.

as far as eating,still breastfed,still on demand.She eats more toward the evening then,depending on the day,she'll go to bed between 8-9pm....I wake her about midnight when I go to bed and feed her "top up",then,sometimes she will sleep through until 7-8am,other times,she wakes at 5 for a feed.I have her in the bed with me mostly,hubby still chooses to sleep on the couch until she goes to her own room.Its funny,coz with Teo,at 4 months I was dying for him to have his own room.He did and we were all fine with it.I stopped nursing at night at that point.

With Tia,I feel sad to have her in her own room.I like havingf her in the bed with me,almost not missing having hubby in the bed.Well,I do miss him,at first I was really sad.I have kind of got used to it now.I like waking up to her gummy grin and I feel her love.Its the best.I also love when I first see my son in the morning.We have a hug and a chat.I feel like I will miss her even though her room is next door.Anyway,sorry for rambelling.

Hi to everyone I havn't mentioned,hope you're all well.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:12 pm

great news G...So was today your SIL found out she had twins or just they were boys?

It was her first scan and only scan today at 20 weeks, so she and my brother had quite a shock shock
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Wow,that is SO cool.I would have loved to have boy/girl twins...but I am quite happy with my little gurl and my big boy!One can be too picky!LOL That is so cool though!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21376

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryony Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Georgi - OMG! Twins. Wow, if that was me I think I would have fainted. I couldn't imagine coping with twins. One is hard enough. Good luck to you SIL! :lol:

Sounds like Theo is a big boy. Rowan is a shortie like me and only went into 6-9 month clothes when she was almost 8 months old! Mind you, she seems to have done a lot of growing recently so I don't hink she will be in them for much longer than another month.
Bryony
Bryony
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 81
Loyalty Rating : 17135
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Yes Bryony, Theo is very long you know in the little red book you can work out their height can't you well I did Theo's and it works out as he will be 6".1" at the age of 17. I do believe that he will be tall when he's fully grown.

Angel - I found it soooooo hard when I put Theo in his own room, I felt guilty about it and really missed him being by my side but every morning when he wakes up (at around 7.30am these days) I bring him into bed with us Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content