Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

+9
mscherry42
Ginny
galaxy
Leeaman
Angel
Myste
skyllar
Lou Lou
Toffee
13 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  skyllar Fri May 08, 2009 11:14 am

Wow, everybody, you are doing such a good job! I am proud of all of you!!!!!!

Mscherry - there is no shame in saying that one diet doesn't work for you. I personally do not believe in the Atkins diet at all. If you work out and you are an athlete you need carbs - good carbs like whole grains etc, and a diet without any carbs will leave you deprived. I would try eating sensibly - a lot of whole grains (I don't eat any white bread, only sometimes regular pasta and rice (most of the time the whole grain variety) and I eat whole grain cereal and whatever fruits and veggies I like (and plenty of them).

Also, I have to agree with Tiff on the aspartame. I don't eat anything with "fake" sugar in it cause I don't like its flavor and what it does to your body.

I will really have to keep up my working out - I have been so busy with the end of the semester that I only worked out every other day and not as long or as strenuous I would have liked to. Oh well, you all inspire me to do better. Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21118
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  mscherry42 Fri May 08, 2009 12:00 pm

LOL Tiff! No you did not offend me. It takes a lot to do that. But, seriously, I know how bad aspertame(?) is for my body, and don't plan on ingesting it past June 2nd. In fact, once the diet soda and crystal lite that I have runs out, I don't plan on buying anymore. I just want to lose these last pounds to get down to 140 by June 2nd for my vacation. If I were able to be dedicated enough, I would even try starving myself(not quite that extreme) to get down. After vacation, I plan to step it up, and diet healthily. I thank you and Skyllar for your tips and advice.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19467
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 pm

I fell off the wagon this week!
I have no excuses. I just haven't felt well so I didn't exercise but that is no excuse for not eating well.
I did my Jillian Michael's workout yesterday. MAN! It's awesome!
I am going to just dust myself off and try again!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20310
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri May 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Lou Lou,
Which Jillian Michaels workout do you have? If it's the 30 day something or other, what level are you on now?
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 pm

I have the 30 day shred and I can barely keep up with level 1 and I walk 3 days a week! I can't believe how fast paced it is!!!!!
How long have you been doing it and how often do you do it?

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri May 08, 2009 12:31 pm

I am going to look into those Jillian videos Smile/happy

Mscherry, I'm glad I didn't offend you. I just wanted you to know that aspartame worries me!

Lou Lou- Don't worry about falling off the wagon, it happens.

Hey there are some cool work out videos on youtube.

They have Tae bo and Windsor Pilates, both of which I have playlisted and have been doing. I think it's fun to switch up the exercise tapes!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20919

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm

oh, Tiff, thanks for letting us know about these exercise videos on youtube. I would have never thought to look! But that way you can totally change it up. I just looked at youtube, that's fantastic!!!! Thanks!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm

thanks for the tip Tiff!

I got my Jillian DVD on Amazon for about $10! There are tons of others for $10 or less too!

Thanks for the encouragement too! I need it!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu May 21, 2009 10:53 pm

I did the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred level 1 dvd yesterday, using 1 lbs weights. I am so sore today I can barely move!!!

How are you girls that are doing this dvd feeling?

If I am so sore I can barely walk, should I still do the dvd everyday, or every other day do you think??

Just wondering.

I weighed myself, and although I have lost inches and my clothes are fitting looser, I have not lost a single pound!!!! AARRRGHHH!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu May 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Oh honey! I have fallen off the wagon!
Everyday I start out well and by the end of the day I'm in bad shape! I guess that's why I'm not GAINING any weight!

Isn't that video super hard?! I was sore the next day too but I pushed through. I had to stop a few times but after that I was doing better. I'm proud of you! You are doing way better than me!

As far as not losing pounds I've always been told that the real proof that it's working is when you lose inches. I know, I always want to see the pounds go too but keep the faith! You are doing great!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 am

PL, you could be gaining muscle and that's why you're not losing it first?
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18019
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri May 22, 2009 11:16 am

I'm like you, my weight doesn't change. But, since my change in diet, I'm losing inches, which in my opinion is a much preferred one to lose. I rode my bike a couple days ago around my neighborhood three times, and it felt soooo good. My sister has a choir project to do where a group of them have to learn a song and come up with a dance routine to lip sync with the song. DF is her/our choreographer for it. They're dancing/lip syncing to Lady Marmalade. Let me tell you, DF is crazy hard. We must have started that routine over like 20 or 30 times Wednesday. I didn't get to do with them as much yesterday. Even Jadah has learned the dance routine. So, while I am not doing conventional workouts, I am still working out, and it's fun. I want to find a hip hop cardio that is really good. I have one, but I don't like it. I need to give Jillian another shot. She's hard, but not unbearable. Good job and good luck on shedding more inches!!!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon May 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Mscherry that is awesome that you got out to ride your bike. It's nice to get different forms of exercise as only doing one video can get rather boring.

I am still doing the 30 day shred. I have no intention of trying the next level up... level one is still kicking my trash. However.... today the level one finished and it seemed like it went super fast. I was so excited... it wasn't as hard to get through today.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue May 26, 2009 6:55 am

Alright, Tiff!! Congrats on mastering Level 1. I plan on riding my bide some more this week since weather has been and will continue to be gorgeous.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue May 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Well, I weighed today for the first time in about 2 weeks. I was dreading to the see the number BUT I was pleasantly surprised to see that I am down almost 5 pounds! Yipee! I would like to lose 5 more before Owen's party (2 weeks away).

I must make one confession..... today I did the 30 day shred video and then I had some fresh squash with onions and bell peppers with just a *tiny* bit of cheese...... and then I ate a milky way candy bar. Ashamed Ashamed
A big one. Ashamed

It has rained here every single day for the last two weeks and I'm hoping if it stays sunny that Owen and I will get out for a walk this afternoon!

Hang in there girls! We are doing great!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Lou Lou- I killed myself on the Shred video this morning... then my friend brought me 3 amazing cupcakes, which I devoured in a matter of 30 minutes. I at least picked off the chocolate malt balls on top, and ate only the cake and frosting, but still... I shouldn't have eaten all three. I am not letting myself eat anything but salad for the rest of the day!!!

Mscherry- How is the bike riding going??

I don't know what the scale says... but my size 10 capri pants are much baggier, and my underwear is falling off! Guess it's time to by some new ones.... hubby will like that Smile/happy I took a before picture of myself from the neck down wearing a sports bra and work out pants.... so I will post the before and after photos once the 30 days have passed.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey girls! How is everyone doing?

I'm doing pretty good! Last week I did the 30 day shred video twice and then I walked/jogged 2 miles on Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday night. I would like to keep it up. I am home EVERY NIGHT after Owen goes to bed so there is no reason for me not to work out then. I'm just going to keep it up.

My weight is not changing much yet but I think I'll start to see some results soon!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!! : )

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:33 pm

I'm still shredding away, 4-5 times per week! I feel great and my clothes are getting baggy. I can't wait to step on a scale and see if I've lost any weight.

Lou Lou- great job on the workouts. It's hard to motivate ourselves sometimes, isn't it? Even when LM is sleeping it's SO TEMPTING to just chill and watch a show or something. I think now that I am noticeably thinner, that it is even more motivating, because I want to make it all the way and get the body I am dreaming of!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 pm

congrats ladies!! You're motivating me to get back into the 30 day shred and stick with it when I get back. It's sad, but I have already accepted the fact that I may gain about 6 pounds while on vacation. Ashamed Hopefully all the heat and humdity in Orlando can keep some of the pounds off. I will have to reread this thread when I get home to gain some motivation.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Well, I'm sick, and haven't worked out since monday. It's now Wednesday. I don't dare Shred right now... I'll just get worse. I HATE feeling lazy!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:36 am

I've lost 3 pounds this month!! And I know that I've lost a ton of fat and retained muscle! YAY FOR JILLIAN MICHAELS!! I am so happy I could sing. OKAY, I WILL! LA LA LA LA LA!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 am

Congrats Tiff! That's awesome!!!!!

I'm still playing with the same couple of pounds! sigh! Ashamed

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Wow, that's fantastic, Tiff!!!! Way to go on those great results!!!! Smile/happy

You all inspired me to get back to it: I did not gain any weight back, but I was just sooo busy with everything that I worked out way less than I wanted to. Well, I am back to it..... Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 am

Well done tiff!!!

I myself have lost 3 pounds Smile/happy

Over the last 2-3 weeks I've completely cut out take aways, cutting out fizzy drinks, veggie patty's (just having cheese) and cookies at work (222 cals per cookie) and I've been doing 6 miles on the cross trainer Smile/happy I am coming off my anti-depressants as well, so to be honest that could be the factor, as they can cause weight gain! Nevertheless, I am thrilled Smile/happy I go on holiday in a month, so I'll do what I can!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18019
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Wow, great job, Toffee!! Way to go!!! Everybody is really doing such a great job!!! Smile/happy

I did do my TaeBo DVD today and I still felt pretty strong doing it - so I guess that's good. I used to do that into my 3rd trimester, but after birth haven't really done it any more. DH and I still play ping pong and we run, but lately I just haven't had any time to do it. But I am back to it... Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next