Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

+9
mscherry42
Ginny
galaxy
Leeaman
Angel
Myste
skyllar
Lou Lou
Toffee
13 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  Leeaman Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 am

24Penguins wrote:omg im sorry to thread jack but leeaman, i never realized your siggy played music if you put your mouse over it, and my speakers were up really loud and it came one and kaydee was laying on the floor and she jumped up, started laughing really hard, and then started dancing and squealing hahahahaha

Hahaha.. Hope it didn't scare her...
Leeaman
Leeaman

Number of posts : 409
Loyalty Rating : 17424
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 8 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  24Penguins Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:37 am

lol, she loved it!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18784

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 pm

ok i know i hardly post on here anymore, but time is scarce lol! hope no one minds me just butting in!

im more than determined to get into shape now. i have no excuse! ive always been overweight, and im on a roll now so im seriously hoping i can keep it up! i havent been on a real diet or anything, but since ive become a SAHM ive been cooking balanced meals everynight for dinner with the rare exception instead of having take out or junk food, or a meal out of a box everynight. so far it seems to be doing the trick! also, as soon as i learn how to manage my free time (whats that??) better, i am going to start using my Wii Fit i got while i was preggo, i havent used it yet since i was preggo, but planned on setting it up after julie was born, so im excited to get going on that!

soooo, my weight before i got pregnant with julie was 210lbs

weight when julie was born was 217lbs (dont know how i managed to only gain 7lbs, i ate like crap the whole time lol, way to much pizza!)

weight two weeks post-partum was 193lbs

weight today one month post-partum was 185lbs!

im so excited, ive lost 37lbs since julie was born one month ago! my goal is to get somewhere around 140ish, but really the number isnt that important to me, im more worried about my body shape as of right now im very flabby, which is to be expected, i just gave birth a month ago lol! im hoping i can use the Wii Fit to tone up really, i just want to get my skin back a bit, i know it will never be perfect as its been stretched so much, but i really wish i could loose the kangaroo pouch lol. i have the jillian michaels games for the Wii Fit and since Tiff has raved and proved with pics how much her DVD works, im hoping the game will have some success for me!!

wish me luck everyone! i cant believe im almost half way to my goal and its only been a month (but dont worry, i expect the second half to take much longer!!!)
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Just remember it is all a numbers game. I think weight watcher points is the easiest. You can still have treats, just factor them into your daily points. With weight watchers you also get 25 flex points per week, so if you have an extra treat here and there you are covered. People can still have yummy things, it's just about making sure you make smart decisions the rest of the day.

Great work. Just stay motivated. Measure yourself. Watch how your clothes fit. Don't watch the scale so much. Take pictures to document your journey. When you see results, it keeps you going. You will have moments where you want to throw in the towel and quit, but don't do it! That's what the pictures are for. To see your real life results. I'm so proud of you!

I obviously can't work out. The diet I'm on right now is the "I can't eat anything diet."
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20871
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Well done hunny!The best time to loose weight is when you just lost some huh?It makes you encouraged and you are actually on a roll!Keep it up,fit it in when you can between the kids,not eating crap everynight will really help! hugs
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21313
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 pm

May I join you ladies in here? I have been reading the posts for a little while now and feel inspired by so many of you and how hard you are working. I was really good at being active over the summer, but when September began and school started I basically fell off the wagon. My eating was/is still good, but I need to exercise in order to shed a few pounds and tone up. My clothes are fitting tightly lately and i really don't like that. I am not concerned with numbers, but I want to feel better and have my clothes fit better. Also, when I do get pregnant, I want to start at a good healthy weight where I am fit and have a routine, so I can continue exercising while pregnant. Well, these are my goals and I think it will be good to come here and be held accountable. Smile/happy We can do this ladies!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19776
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:41 pm

good luck lindzee, sounds like a great plan to me!!

i got my living room all cleaned up and set up so i can use it as my "gym" haha. gonna get the Wii Fit set up tomorrow Smile/happy ive been putting it off since i had an infection on my leg that hurt like hell but its getting better with meds now and im ready to go!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Have you tried the wii fit before Penguin?? My DH keeps mentioning that he is going to get it for me, but I want to hear from some people about if it is good and if they like it or not. good for you for getting the living room set up and ready to go! Happy Wii Fitting!! Tongue

Currently I am doing Tabata with my DH, which is an interval training program consisting of 8 exercises that you do in intervals. If any wants to know more, I can fill you in with more details, but it is going very well so far and is a very good workout!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 am

lindzee, i havent tried it yet, but ill let you know how i like it!! i have heard great things about it though so im hoping its fun and works well!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Okay ladies, we haven't posted in here in awhile now! How are things going exercise and eating wise? My exercise has really improved! I exercise at least 4 times per week and we just got a brand new elliptical last week which I have been using. It is fantastic and I work up such a sweat on it!! I haven't really lost too much weight, I think only about 2 pounds, but I hope I am toning up a little bit from all this work! My eating is also pretty good too. i am starting to get worried about Christmas treats though! Eeek!!

How are the rest of you ladies doing??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:07 pm

I'm here! My weight loss had pretty much come to a halt so I took some time off! I was able to keep off what I have lost through the holiday and now I'm ready to get going again.
I am just 14 pounds from my new goal (my original goal would mean I'm just 9 pounds away). I think because I'm so close it's easy to slack off. Anyway, I'm back to counting calories and working out and I hope to be at goal by the end of January!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20262

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Goooo ladies, in your weight loss journey(as I sit here and eat a chocolate almond candy bar). If I could lose weight by all the thoughts I have of working out, I'd be slim and trim by now. I just never put into action my desire to workout in my mind. Call it laziness, lack of time or prioritizing, all a combination. Great job though everyone!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19419
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Good job, everybody! Way to keep at it. I have kinda lost track with the working out (cause I was way to busy with working and finishing my dissertation). But I kept eating sensibly. Now, that I am pregnant I lost 9 pounds so far, cause I am always nauseous. I am also so tired that I try to nap whenever I can (instead of working out). I hope to get back to it within the next week or so.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21070
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I haven't been as faithful with it as I should be, kind of let the stick to it part get away from me... I have been doing my 30 Day Shred at least twice a week which is Awful... I am hoping to get more into it again every week, I think I just look at it as Christmas is coming and what a shame it would be to work so hard and have it ruined, so if I don't work so hard at it, it won't be ruined...lol I will be going at it full swing for sure after Christmas...

Anyone know of any good Calorie Counter websites out there that help you? tx
Leeaman
Leeaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 pm

I use Dailyburn.com

It's awesome and free!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Lou Lou wrote:I use Dailyburn.com

It's awesome and free!!!!!

Thanks hun.
Leeaman
Leeaman

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm

How are all you ladies doing??? I see we have been kind of quiet in this thread again so I thought I would post a hello and see how all of you are faring. Smile/happy

I have been doing great with eating well and exercising this week! I took time off exercising before and after the miscarriage, i thought it best to take it a bit easy. But now I am back in full swing. I figure I can't control TTC and when I ovulate and all that other nonsense, but I can control my exercise, so that is what i am focusing on now. Here goes nothing!

Hope you ladies are doing well!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:13 am

Oh the past 2 weeks I have been doing great with my workouts. I have a few DVD's I like to do. I was doing Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred but now switched it up as I got bored of it. So now I am doing The Biggest Lover 30 Day Jump Start which consist of: 10 minute Cardio 1, 10 minute Ab workout with weights, 10 minute Lower Body workout with weights, 10 minute Cardio 2 with weights and then 10 minutes of Upper Body with weights and Exercise Ball. I do that in the mornings and then in the late afternoon I started last week doing Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds, it is walking in your home (not walking around your home) just in one spot and doing high knee lifts and kicks and side steps and such, I started doing 2 miles and all of this week I have gotten myself up to doing 5 miles in the afternoons.

Then of course I take weekends off to rest and such...
Leeaman
Leeaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 pm

I am watching my weight.....

Watching my weight go UP!!! LOL. Ugh. Well I'll be right back here with a ton of weight to lose in September.

Great job ladies, keep up the good work. Leeaman, changing up the videos sounds fun. I wish I had more work out dvds to choose from.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20871

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Wow! Sounds like Lindzee and Leeaman are doing a great job!
Tiff - hang in there! I think once you get out of the yucky phase you will be able to make some good choices! Plus, you can swim this summer to help keep your activity level up. You will not have a *ton* of weight to lose!!!!

I am trucking along! I am 6 pounds from my goal and it's coming off v.e.r.y slowly!!!!! I am working out as much as I can when my back is not bothering me and really trying to make better choices when I eat. The biggest change I've made is not snacking. I hardly ever eat in between meals now and I don't snack late at night either. Even when I lose this last little bit I wont be tiny by any means but I feel good about myself and that's what counts, right?! Smile/happy

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Thu May 27, 2010 10:37 am

So how is everyone doing? I haven't seen posting in here for a while now...
Leeaman
Leeaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu May 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks for bumping this!
I am doing good! I had lost all of my baby weight by August of last year and have managed to lose another 10. I would really like to lose 10 more but I'm also pleased to be keeping this off.
I just try really hard not to over indulge and when I do indulge I'll try to be a little stricter for a few days after that.
I walk as often as I can - sometimes that means once a week and sometimes I walk every day!!!!

I am also trying to cook more and limit how often I eat out. We have Owen's birthday on Wed and mine on Sunday so I'm hoping that after all the parties I can get back down to business!

How are you doing Leeaman?! I see on FB all the time that you are working out! Are you still doing 30 Day Shred or have you moved on to something else?

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Wow good for you hun, you are doing great...

I am back at doing the shred again, after our kitty got sick back in Feb I stopped working out altogether and went into a depression and then most of my time was dedicated to her and getting her better and then losing her to her illness a few weeks back kicked my butt into gear and made me get back at it.. I haven't checked my weight yet but I am back into the shred and am not doing level 3 twice a day and it kicks my butt, but I am addicted to it, can not get enough of it, which I guess is a good thing....lol
Leeaman
Leeaman

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri May 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Wow, great progress, Leeaman and Lou Lou!!! Way to go!!! Smile/happy Excellent work you two!!! Smile/happy Smile/happy

I will be joining this thread again once baby #2 is here and we settled into a routine. I am proud though that at almost 35 weeks I am 6 pounds above pre-pregnancy weight. I lost some weight in the beginning, have been eating very healthily and still work out some (and run after a toddler, lol). I am still doing my 1 hour twice a week maternity aqua shape up at the local pool - we do weights, cardio and stretching in the water. After this pregnancy I would like to be 10 pounds lighter than the weight I started this pregnancy with....looks doable, lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21070
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Mon May 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Alright, so I haven't even posted in here before. Mainly because after I had my gall bladder out I gained 20 lbs in 2 months before I got some of my problems from that under control, and since then it just crawled up another 5 pounds and I have just been miserable and unhappy no matter what I tried. Not to mention depressed from dealing with our older two.

Anyways a bunch of friends decided to do that HCG diet, and of course I jumped on the herd bandwagon. I bought the HCG thru a friend of a friend of a friend, and got next to no instructions about the diet. Luckily for me I did alot of web research and found a site that really helped alot. After doing that I really think you need to do it under a doctor's supervision, there are alot of complications to it. Basically it has 2 phases, 3 weeks where you take the hcg, and 3 weeks where you don't.

I am midway thru the 4th week, and have lost 22 lbs so far. I am actually wearing a pair of pants I haven't been able to wear for over a year. I have so much weight to lose I probably should have done the other version where you take the drops for 40 days, but the bad side of getting things through a friend of a friend of a friend is that when they lose interest, you can't get more to do things like that. I can wait 6 mos and then do another course of it, if I do it will be thru the dr this time.

The eating part of this diet is pretty brutal. Very low calorie, next to no carbs, limited protein. The only thing you get alot of is non-starchy vegtables. And I am soo sick of broccoli, asparagus, green beans I could scream. Now that I have ended the HCG phase I can eat a little more, I am mainly increasing the protein and a little more carbs. You also were not supposed to change your exercise while on the drops, so now I can start up regular on my gazelle again. Before I got pregnant with Lucy I was up to an hour a day on it, I hope to get back to that. I also got a Wii fit for christmas a year ago and haven't even opened it yet, so I want to get that going too.

I am really determined to change myself by the time Lucy is starting kindergarten. I don't want to be the mom who other little kids make fun of to hurt Lucy's feelings, and I am SICK of people asking me if I am her gandmother. This diet has made me look at portion control, and cutting out processed food even more. My husband is diabetic, so this whole last month I have been cooking them meals out of a cookbook I have for diabetics. They don't know it but all their dinners have had main courses of 175-300 calories, along with microwaved vegtables and salad. After this 3 week period is finished I am going to do an egg and fruit for breakfast, a frozen diet meal for lunch, and then continue with these cookbooks for dinner.

The cookbooks are by Joanna Lund, and the one I have been using is Cooking Healthy for Kids. She also has several ''Healthy exchanges" titles. They had a nice web site, but she died a couple years ago and that has been taken down.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18386
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next