Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

+9
mscherry42
Ginny
galaxy
Leeaman
Angel
Myste
skyllar
Lou Lou
Toffee
13 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  skyllar Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Well, I have been doing well so far, working out almost every day and eating somewhat healthily and reduced portions. I believe I lost 2 pounds (if I can trust that scale of ours, :lol: ), so that's great. But, we had Chinese take-out tonight and I probably ate more than I should have. :cry: Oh well....
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21118
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  Toffee Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:13 am

I for one need to focus on the whole picture and not the slip ups :-)

We're doing well!

I'm working out every other day, I have tomorrow off so I'll be doing one intense work out!! I can definitely feel the difference in my thighs already, they are getting harder and I feel it when going up the stairs!

I always give up exercise, after 2-3 weeks I think oh well I've not got the perfect body so I may as well stop'. Well, I'm determined to make this a life style thing, not a 3 week thing! I have depression and irregular periods, so if either of them can be helped then great!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18019
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi everyone. I am joining you all. I don't have a scale because I find that I obsess "weigh" to much when I do.

However... I weighed myself today at a friends, because I wanted to know how much LM weighed, so I first weighed myself alone, and then both of us at the same time and subtracted the difference.

I had just eaten lunch, and drank a bunch of water, and I weighed 172 pounds exactly. I am guessing that if I would weigh myself first thing in the morning with no clothes I would weigh about 169. The upper end of my weight range (I am 5 ft 7 and 1/4 inch) is about 159. I don't have big bones, but I have a large bust, so I am sure the melons add more weight. I guess I need to lose about 10-12 pounds to get into the upper end of my weight range.

I don't believe in diets, I believe in portion control and giving myself 1 day a week to eat a packet of sweets.

I actually started power walking on monday before I found out what I actually weigh 9 months postpartum.

I weighed 214 right before I gave birth to LM, so I have lost about 42 pounds in 9 months, but I want to lose more.

Anyway, my clothes are all falling off, and I was so sure I had lost more weight than what the scale actually shows, but I haven't so I am a bit down about it. I also am determined to lose the weight by June and maybe even a little more than 12 pounds. I refuse to get pregnant again until I am happy with my weight, I don't want to add more baby weight to myself when I am already over weight.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20919
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Yay, Welcome Tiff. Nice to see you here!!
I so hear you; I am trying to lose weight, too before the spring - I was hoping by Kian's birthday, but I alsi want to lose 10-15 pounds, so we will see - maybe before the summer then.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Name: Tiffany

Height: 5 ft 7 1/4 inch (67.25 inches) Yes I claim the 1/4 inch Smile/happy

Weight - 172

Ideal Weight: 150-155. I'd like to lose 10-12 pounds to be satisfied, but eventually would like to lose 20 lbs total.

Reason: Want to lose the rest of my baby weight before getting pregnant again this November.

Weakness: Double Stuffed Oreos, Ice cream cones, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Type of Exercise: I am a swimmer. Right now the pools are too cold to swim, but I am power walking for 30-45 minutes 3 times a week, and would like to do a video at home 2 times a week.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 pm

I have been sick as a dog for the past two days, so I haven't worked out and prolly won't for the next two days. :cry: But I guess I wasn't as hungry either. :lol:
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Well... I walked a mile yesterday... but then ate a small snickers bar later on!!! GRRR!

My friend brought me a plate of cupcakes today too!

I am so not doing well......
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:16 pm

I"m not doing well either (notice my lack of post here lately!) I am so frustrated! It's REALLY cold here and we are both just finally getting over illness so I haven't wanted to walk Owen outside or take him to the gym nursery.

Also - when I am cooped up at home I tend to graze all day! It needs to warm up so we can get outside!!!!!

I guess the bright side is that I haven't gained any! Ashamed

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20310

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 pm

How is everybody doing???? I hope fine!

I am doing okay. I haven't worked out for almost a week now since I have been sick (and am still trying to fight to get over this, arghhhh). But, I also haven't been very hungry, so I lost a couple of pounds anyways. Not that I really wanted to get sick to lose a little, but I take it...
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:38 pm

I'm not losing any weight as yet. I thought I had, but I don't know! When's best to weigh?

I'm still exercising!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

toffee, i always would weigh myself in the morning first thing when i got up, after i peed. that way your body is basically reset for the day, and its not going to matter if you have a heavier breakfast or lunch that day, it pretty much eliminates all the variables and give you a decently accurate number from what ive found.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18832

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:13 pm

cool, i will do! cause i found i weighed 142 pounds at one point, but when i was naked and just got up after a pee, i was 139.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:20 am

Where oh where have all my weight loss buddies gone? Where oh where have they gone?..... lol

Am I the only one left? Well, a short update, I have lost 6-7 pounds so far by eating less (and healthy), but I usually eat pretty healthy, just lots, LOL. And I worked out 3-4 times a week. Nothing like my pre-pregnancy and actually pregnancy schedule (I worked out 6 days a week), but I am getting there.

How is everybody else doing?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 am

I'm still here. I have no idea what I weigh or if I've lost... but my jeans are falling off again... the ones I bought a few months ago that barely fit, so I think I've lost more weight.

Skyllar great job! 7 pounds is AWESOME!!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Tiff -- That's fantastic that you are still here with me!! Yay!!! That's great that your pants are falling off - that's a good sign. Mine were too, so I have been weighing myself and voila! I am glad you are doing great!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm still here. I've had a relapse the last week or two, been eating bad since it started snowing and i've not been jogging cause the roads being slippy! We will next week though Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm doing TERRIBLE!!!!
I have good intentions..... I just eat stuff when I'm home. I've always been that way so now that I'm a STAY AT HOME mom..... well you guys can see where this is going.
Although, today is one of those days where I've just had it.
I need a hair cut, I need to have my eye brows waxed, I need some new make up and I NEED to lose this weight.
I'm frustrated and I feel fat and ugly!!!

I'm going to see if my mom will watch Owen one night a week for me so that at least that way I'm guaranteed one trip to the gym and hopefully we will start having more warm days so Owen and I can go for walks.
I still have time before his birthday to get in shape!

OK. Enough rambling!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 3 Empty Day 2 of my 15 pound weight loss Plan

Post  mscherry42 Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi everyone. I am officially dieting again. This time it's for real. I'm not trying to be so strict that I cheat my way to failure, but I am allowing myself leeway. I started yesterday. My beginning weight is 155. My goal is to weigh 140 by June 3rd. I missed breakfast today. Cry I had a sweet tea from McDonald's(but nothing else. Smile/happy ) I had two twizzler strips for a snack, and like 3 peanuts(Jayden got some out the .25 cent machine). For lunch I had a Burger King crispy chicken salad. I didn't use their ranch dressing, so saved 60 calories there. I know that I shouldn't have gotten the chicken, and if I just had to have it, I should have gotten grilled, but hell, I needed to spice up my salad. Ashamed I worked out yesterday to Jilian Michaels workout, and did some gardening, but am not working out today. I think I will workout Sundays, Wednesdays, and maybe Fridays(not sure which 3 days, but will try to do 3 a week). I will keep you all posted on my progress.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19467
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:07 am

I haven't worked out since Sunday, but my eating is much better. Now I could only drink a lot of water like I'm suppose to. I did lose a pound, which could be water weight, but I'm counting it anyway. I ate cereal for breakfast, a turkey sandwich(just meat and bread) for lunch, and a Naked berry smoothie drink for snack/dinner. I need to workout to help me lose weight, I just have to get motivated. Well, that's all for my update.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 pm

I still did not workout today, but I did dance a bit while we spring cleaned this morning. I now weigh 153. I did not eat breakfast today, and had about 8-10 inches of my footlong cold cut sub. I know the bread wasn't great, but DF brought it home, so what could I say?! Ashamed I had a cup of hot cocoa at the baseball field and had a mango naked juice(yes, the whole thing). For dinner, I had two pieces of pan sauteed talapia and some steamed broccoli. I had a few sips of water(not really worth mentioning, I know). I start work tomorrow morning, and I did not fix a lunch, so wish me luck goodluck . Good night.

P.S. I know that no one is posting here, but it's kind of like my diet diary, so I don't mind being here by myself.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:48 am

Good for you Cherry!
I haven't been posting because I have nothing good to report! I keep gaining and losing the same few pounds! I still hope to lose a few before Owen's birthday in June and now that the weather is getting better I'll be able to get out to the park more often!

What is your goal?

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Welcome mscherry! That's great to have you here! Keep us posted on your progress.

As for me, I have kept those 6 pounds that I lost (1 month or 2 ago) off and am working out 5-6 days a week. Can't wait for the weather to get better so I can go run outside. AGGGHHH it is snowing here today!!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:49 pm

HI ladies. I was recently weighed at the doctor. I am weighing in at 168 exactly. The high end of my weight range for my height is 162. I would really like to lose about 10 more pounds and tone up a bit!!! So I am trying really hard to work on portion control and also now that I am not sick anymore.... to power walk 3 times a week and do an exercise video 2 times a week, on the days I do not power walk.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 pm

That sounds great, Tiff. How is it going?

And mscherry, how is your diet going?

I am doing okay, just laid off on the working out for a few days (too busy and fighting a cold) and have been eating a little worse than usual - more take-out. I am back on track again now though.....
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:10 am

Since my DH is a full time student now... I am able to use the fitness center here at my apartment complex while LM naps in the morning. I rode the bike today... 11 miles and I plan to do the cross trainer from now on, cause the position of that bike killed my back!!

I am going to work out for 30 minutes 3X per week. I plan to swim the other two days with the baby Smile/happy I can tread water while holding her and burn off calories and stuff. Plus I get a sun tan in the process.

xxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next