Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

+9
mscherry42
Ginny
galaxy
Leeaman
Angel
Myste
skyllar
Lou Lou
Toffee
13 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Toffee, congrats on losing some weight! It sounds like you are totally in the zone as far as eating healthy.

Skyllar- I'm glad you are getting back into your Taebo video. That is so awesome.

I am pressing forward with my 30 day shred video. I STILL am not able to do level 2, but since I am still losing weight and level one is still challenging, I'm not worrying about it Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20919
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Parentise Weight Watchers Club....

Post  skyllar Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 am

Oh my, once I get back to working out and get back into the swing of things, I get sick (I hardly ever get sick) and I can't work out anymore. I got some kind of odd flu-like thing with extreme body and joint aches (never had that before), fever, headaches, extreme sore throat and cough and I could barely eat or do anything the last two days. (I guess that's what I get for working several days in a row until 4:30 am and then working the next day). I should be doing all kind of things to get ready for our trip - argh! Anyways I did lose between 2-3 pounds, but due to my illness. This is not how I want to loose the weight and I am sure it will come right back when I feel better.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21118
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Nicki- I don't mean to sound cliche, but you don't have swine flu do you? You may want to get a blood test done just in case!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Princess_Longbottom wrote:Nicki- I don't mean to sound cliche, but you don't have swine flu do you? You may want to get a blood test done just in case!!!

No, Tiff, you don't sound cliche at all. I was thinking the same thing. Will get it checked out.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:24 pm

I'm glad you are getting tested honey! The fact that you told me you had symptoms you had never experienced before just has me worried. Let me know how the tests go, I think it will just be a blood test for the specific swine flu virus, and there are anti viral drugs they can give you if it turns out you have it. Please take it easy, get well!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 am

Hope you feel better soon Skyllar!

I've lost 2 more pounds, it's coming off the meds! Anti-d's made me put on 7 or so pounds (combined with cookies)
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18019
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey girls, think I might join you soon...

I started the 30 Day Shred on Tuesday, omg it kicked my butt big time. I haven't been able to do it since as my legs are in so much pain it hurts to do anything and I have a bd'ing session coming up the end of next week and I don't want to be in too much pain for that so I am going to hold off one more week before getting back into it.. I love the video though it is awesome and the time did fly for sure.. I think it is the first work out video I have ever done from start to finish, of level one that is..lol
Leeaman
Leeaman

Number of posts : 409
Loyalty Rating : 17472

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Leeaman- I know what you mean after being so sore from your first day of the 30 Day Shred. I could barely walk the next day after I did it the first time. I ended up waiting 2 days before I did the dvd again, and I never was that sore again from the video. I still get sore from time to time, but it's nothing unbearable.

Good luck! That dvd really works!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Okay,
Here we go, thanks to Tiff's inspiration, I have decided to visually include you wonderful ladies on my quest for a slimmer toned body.

I am weighing in at 152.

I did my first day of Jillian Michael's on level 1. The second set of pushups were very difficult and the side lunges with the arm raise with weights were tough too. My weight loss goal is 145 and my waist target is a size 6.
Parentise Weight Watchers Club.... - Page 6 Cherry10
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19467
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 pm

MsCherry- I just want to say.... I am super proud of you for putting up your before picture AND... that even before your journey to 145 pounds.... you look beautiful Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:15 pm

I agree!!!!! : )

I WISH I looked that good! : )

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20310

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Thanks ladies. But Jadah just gave me a dose of reality. She poked my stomach and told me that it wasn't tight. Kids!!! Duh Duh But, seriously, I wasn't on the verge of dying afterwards like I thought I would be, although I just knew I was going to catch a charlie horse. Taking the before picture and actually posting it gives me an incentive to keep up with my weight loss cause if I don't have something to show for my supposedly workout in a few weeks, I look bad(figuratively and literally!!). Now, I'm going take my stink sweaty butt into the shower. Good night ladies!!!! And good luck on your journeys to your ideal bodies!!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Wow MsCherry! You look REALLY good!! And 2 kids later!? Wow, you really look great now and before any weight loss Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20152

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Well,
I am really looking forward to getting off so that I can do Jillian Michaels tonight. But, I found out that I have a little sabotager on my hands. Jayden broke the tv again. I'm so glad I had the foresight to buy the extended warranty. I think she blew out the bulb again in it. I might just bring her tv into the living room and hook up the dvd to it. I'm sore as hell. I actually went to the bathroom on one of my breaks at work and looked at my left boobie cause it was in so much pain. There must be some muscle under there that I worked too hard. I didn't eat too great today(not terrible though).

I ate a few bowls of honey chex at 5:30am and had a cup of coffee.
Then at 10:15 am I had an apple a cup of light vanilla yogurt with some granola and a kit kat bar(just jacked up that meal, huh?!)
At 2:30 I had 3 pieces of baked fish some corn and 2 1/2 breadsticks with marinara and a snicker's bar with almonds(did it again) and a couple small cups of orange juice

I know that I won't eat anymore today, so not terrible eating overall. I'm on a chocolate craze right now going on like 2-3 weeks. I think I'm going to tape measure myself. I don't usually lose much weight, but I drop in inches, so this way I can see results, just in case I don't feel them.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:37 pm

haha! lmao ms cherry!! u sound like me! i had the snickers after my healthy choice meal lol how funny!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Ginny-LOL, we have to reward ourselves for eating so healthy. Tongue

Well,
I just finished day 2 of level 1 of the 30 day shred. I am pooped. And again, I forgot to take my measurements. Oh, well, I'm sure it won't make much difference if I wait until tomorrow. I'm going shower then relax until bedtime.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 am

Good job Mscherry! That's so awesome! It's okay to have a bit of chocolate, it just everything in moderation, you know?

I did Jillian yesterday. I'll admit, it's getting harder to motivate myself, but I am still doing it, even if I am dreading it!!!!!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:23 am

Alright, Tiff!! I have two motivators, which are not internal. The first is that my sister is doing it too, so I can't let her outdo me! And second, I found some forum where people were talking about how great it is and how it's working for them. And all I do is read a few posts, and motivates me to want to do, cause if they can do it, I can too. Tongue

I hope you find your motivation. From what I've been reading, don't worry if you do not see much if any weight loss. If you can see dropped inches(YES WE ALL SEE IT!!), then it's doing what it's supposed to. Keep up the great work.

Here's that website http://caloriecount.about.com/jillian-michaels-shred-ft90501-8
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 pm

I did Jillian yesterday after trying out(with DF's insistence) p90x, ab rippler. Yeah, I am so sore today that I'm the taking the day off. But, for some reason I have gained 3 lbs. I can only hope and assume that it's because I've gained muscle, which weighs more than fat. Well, that's all for more somewhat daily report.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Mscherry it could also be water weight. At different points during our monthly cycles, us ladies are much more bloated.

Good job on the working out!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Good Luck mscherry... I love that we can all do this together... Smile/happy
Leeaman
Leeaman

Number of posts : 409
Loyalty Rating : 17472

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Well,
I didn't workout yesterday. We had a bbq and had some friends over. I probably won't do it today either cause I have some errands to run and then DF wants to drive 2 hours away to watch a guy box from his boxing academy. I just know he wants me to go too so that I can drive since he worked a 16 hour shift last night. So, we'll see. Good luck on working out.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Hey guys!
Just wanted to give you an update on me.
I have the 30 Day Shred video but I'll be honest - I get REALLY bored with it. So, I've been doing it once a week but I think I may have found something to do that enjoy better! I've been going out after I put Owen to bed at 9 and I'm trying to learn to run. I've never been able to do it so I just started out walking a 2 mile loop. Then I would run for however long I could, about 15 seconds, (doesn't that sound PATHETIC!!!!) But NOW - I CAN GO THREE MINUTES!!!!!! So, I run for three minutes and then catch my breath and do it all over again. I'm actually enjoying myself! I'm down 4 pounds and I saw a friend last night that said she could tell in my jeans!!!!!! (I hope that meant my ass is getting smaller!) Smile/happy

Anyway, the best part is that I'm going during a time when I would normally binge eat - specifically on chocolate and since running is an appetite suppressant I'm able to come home and go to bed without binging!

Anyway - it sounds like everyone is doing really well!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20310

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Lou Lou thats hilarious! hope that means my ass is smaller Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue HAHAHAHA!!! That cracked me up Wink
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 am

Wow, everybody is doing great!!! I am so proud of you all!!

Looking great, mscherry!

We went for a run in the woods near my house (an up and down trail of about 1 mile around) and ran for 2 miles (to start with). It is pretty strenuous (it is in the woods and very hilly and you only really notice it running uphill with Kian in the stroller). Dang, what a workout. Will do it again today, hopefully more like 3 miles.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next