Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:48 pm

I am glad you are having such a good AF! Is that a weird thing to say?! LOL!!! I think it is a good sign that it is shedding the old lining, especially because your last AF wasn't very good. Good luck at your acu appts, I know they will help! Smile/happy

And as for my acu appts, I meant I was going to book my appointments for next week during the first few days of my cycle once I get AF. Not during my LP. I am expecting AF around Monday.

And you and I will definitely never EVER complain when we are pregnant!

babydust
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19818
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Lindzee, that make more sense now. I didn't get that you were already looking forward to the next cycle.

No chills and shakes this acu session and no real tingles but am feeling quite crampy tonight.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22719
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

I was crampy after my last acu session too!! Kind of like AF type cramps! Let's hope those ovaries are getting stimulated. How is your many pill regimen going??

I am not looking forward to my next cycle, in fact I wish it wouldn't come, but I guess I just trying to be realistic.
Cry
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:38 am

Lindzee, I know your chart isn't spectacular but there's also absolutely nothing wrong with it. There's still hope! And your timing was very good.

Yes, these were AF-type cramps last night but I've been feeling a lot more cramps this period in general. Not bad enough to take tylenol or anything, but they've been lasting all throughout this period, which is unusual. I noticed a bruise on my belly this morning and I think I have one on my ear too. My dr. loves bruises for some reason! She says it means the acu was doing something.

Doing ok with all the pills. It's crazy but I have a pink (for a girl!) pill organizer for the AM. I have my little labeled baggies for the day (I take some pills after a bit of breakfast, the rest after lunch). I take Monday-Friday's bags to work on Monday so I don't forget them. I have a blue (for a boy!) pill organizer for dinnertime. It's the before-bed pill (Licorice root) I have a hard time remembering sometimes. But now I'm taking the Femara right before bed too so I'm being extra diligent about it! I feel fine taking everything. I think Momma Kath's suggestions on when to take all the supplements cuts down on s/e or stomach upset.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Beth, i like your new blinkies!! Super cute!! Smile/happy i would love to have some, where do I get them and how do I put them in my signature??

Glad all the pills are going well and that you have such a routine! I like that your cases are different colours. Smile/happy What a cute idea!! I really hope the pills and the acu does the trick for you. Sending you lots of baby vibes and sticky dust!! I had a bruise on my stomach before too from acu, my dr. seemed to feel bad about it?! LOL! Did you tell Mr. G the plan?? Tongue

Thanks for reminding me there is nothing wrong with my chart, my temp did go up today.... I guess it is just a wait and see game. Our timing was good and there isn't really too much more that I can do so... until then I will hope. I will be gone this weekend and won't be back until Sunday night, so I probably won't insert temps until then. Don't panic! Tongue Hehe. I REALLY hope I don't get AF on the weekend and then have to deal with the whole baby shower, etc. :S Fingers crossed!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:35 pm

What kind of blinkies do you think you might like? I'll search for some if you give me some idea. I find them on photo sites like photobucket or on other forums. I believe we have a topic about blinkies somewhere on this site too. I had help finding the ones I have here.

Gonna miss you this weekend! I need a chart other than mine to obsess over, lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:50 pm

I would like a praying for miracle type blinkie.... or something like that perhaps? I tried to add some before to my signature but they just didn't seem to work for me or show up? Maybe I am doing something wrong? I might need your guidance here! Smile/happy

I will miss being here on the weekend... no charts to stalk at all!! just obsess over mine and if my temps are staying up. Tongue

See you later. Have a good weekend Beth!! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 am

I just figured it out and added some new blinkies!! Smile/happy what do you think???
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:22 am

Nice blinkies! I see them! Yay, you figured it out! I still don't see your ticker/FF link properly though. I don't know what the deal is. I have the same problem with some other people's too.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Hmmm, I have no idea?! At least you can still get to my chart, or else how would you stalk?! LOL!
My temps have been all over the place this LP. It is weird. I didn't have a very good sleep last night at all though. My nipples haven't been sore either for the past few days, but last night and today my BBs have been tender at the sides. Time to get started on my long drive while I am tired. Better crank up the radio?! Tongue

Talk to you soon, hope you have a good weekend Bethy! Get to bding with the Mr. G.! HEHE.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Just popping in to say 'hi'! Love everybody's new blinkies - very nice. Am on my way to Detroit to defend my dissertation, but after that I will be back to the boards and posting. Miss you guys, I will probably read some (and maybe post) from my laptop this weekend. Then I will hopefully catch up.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21112
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:03 pm

CD 1 today. Cry
Not that I am really surprised. At least my OBGYN appt is next Tuesday. Something to look forward to.

How was your weekend Beth? All done the femara?

How did your weekend go Skyllar?? Hope your dissertation defending went well!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Oh Lindzee, so sorry about that. SUCKS! Ok, I screamed a little bit for you. ((HUGS))

Last dose of Femara tonight. Today is CD7 and I'm STILL spotting (TP spotting) which is SOOOOO out of the ordinary for me. Red, pink, brown, tiny clots, seen it all. I hope it's means something good rather than something bad.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Awe, I am so sorry Lindzee!! And I'm sorry Beth and all of you! I have been lurking on the boards from my phone, but its hard to post Cry I really was hoping to see a bfp when I logged on again Cry And Nicki, i misinterpreted something that Georgi said to mean that you were pg, so sorry for that crazy Congrats message on Facebook :S It's not Georgi's fault, i just misread what she wrote in the pg boards as you were pg too Cry I am sorry!! I hope i will be sending you all REAL congrats messages very soon! XXX Thinking of ya'll.
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20146
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Beth, it does suck, doesn't it?? Doesn't help that I also have the worst cramps ever tonight. The heated rice bag is my friend! Can't believe you're still spotting.....hoping it was a good thing - this long AF! Getting near to bding time!

ginny, thanks for popping in and for the kind thoughts. Oh, and Nicki is pregnant, I just don't think she wanted it posted on fb at all yet since it is still early days.

Looking onward and forward to my appt....
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Thanks lindzee!!! Yeah I know not to post stuff like that on facebook! But how the heck did I miss it on here??? Did she tell everyone? I must have just overlooked it :S I hope all of u get a bfp before long!! Xxxxxx
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20146
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 pm

just wanted to pop in quickly and send some big hugs to lindzee - I'm so sorry to see AF found you. ((((hugs)))) Some therapeutic wine & chocolate tonight? Or a big dinner of comfort food? Hope you're being kind to yourself and know you're in my thoughts & prayers! I quickly saw your FB message but will write later, I only have a moment now. I'm sorry too that I've been in quarantine all weekend so I missed seeing you AGAIN! I was annoyed about that!!!

Beth, I hope all the weird spotting means something good too. We often say that anything different is good, right? Thinking of you too xoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17986
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Sapphire, Thanks for stopping in to say hello. Glad you got my fb message. Sad we didn't get a chance to see each other this weekend either! Cry Hopefully one weekend soon! Hope you're feeling better!

Beth, looks like your temps are stable this month!! I've my fingers crossed big time for you!! Come on BFP!!

AFM, Bad cramps all night, grouchy all day and don't even get me started on DH trying to go and get his SA done today. What a nightmare. My family doc once again effed things up for us and we didn't know where to go or have the right info from my doc. DH was upset and frustrated and I felt so bad for him. But thankfully he got it done and all was well in the end. I hope they will have the results for our appt with the OBGYN next week. DH is going to come with me since he is off that day. I am really hoping it goes well. What should I bring? I am thinking I will print off my charts to show him... he will have all my other info so I think that should be it?

Hope everyone else is well. Smile/happy

p.s. I added more new blinkies! I would like to arrange them better, but just need to figure out how. Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Hmmm, I just realized that this is cycle #7 and month 11 of TTC.... 7/11 - could be lucky?!?! LOL!!! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Lindzee, I like the HOPE one!

Print out your charts and take them, for sure. But don't be too surprised if your dr. dismisses them. Some doctors are really good about charting and understanding it, but others only like to rely on "medical" information like blood tests. I hope you have the good kind of doctor!

I mentioned to my acu dr. about the spotting (still saw RED at least once today -- on CD8). I also gave her a description of all the supplements I'm taking. She was quite interested in it. It's not her field of expertise but she's interested in any non-traditional type of medicine. So she thinks perhaps the supplements are affecting my estrogen levels, which is probably a good thing, and perhaps that's what's causing the spotting. She even suggested I send an email (to Momma Kath) about the issue to see what she says.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 am

Sorry AF has decided to bother you again this cycle Lindzee, I was hoping for some really good news for you!!

lindzee wrote:I added more new blinkies! I would like to arrange them better, but just need to figure out how. Tongue

If you want to get them all central i.e. like mine? then you can simply put [+center] (without the +) at the start of EVERYTHING and [/center] at the end, this will get them all in line Wink

Beth - I may not visit this thread so much these days but I do check out your chart everyday and have my fingers crossed for you! x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21408
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Ginny wrote:And Nicki, i misinterpreted something that Georgi said to mean that you were pg, so sorry for that crazy Congrats message on Facebook :S It's not Georgi's fault, i just misread what she wrote in the pg boards as you were pg too Cry I am sorry!! I hope i will be sending you all REAL congrats messages very soon! XXX Thinking of ya'll.

Ginny -- I am really pregnant, lol. I just haven't gotten around to putting up a ticker and taking my wishing for a BFP pumpkin off. I have been so ridiculously busy. But, I am really pregnant (at least, I think - I still haven't gone to the docs to have it confirmed). So you were totally right. Thanks for the congrats.

Lindzee -- I am so sorry that AF showed. I am really hoping that this is your lucky cycle!

Beth -- I hope that the spotting is related to your supplements. Hopefully it's your body gearing up for THAT ONE cycle.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21112
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 am

Thanks Georgi for continuing to check up on me -- I appreciate it! And everyone else too!

Lindzee, I was looking at your FF page today trying to figure stuff out. So you have annovulatory cycles but then come back with a very good progesterone reading on an ovulatory cycle. You ovulate late. I don't believe the retroverted uterus is any concern although certain positions might be better for conception. So nothing else showed up on the ultrasound? Ovaries were fine? You don't really fit the profile of having PCOS but as another gal on another forum said "I have the skinny, non-hairy type of PCOS!" You said all your other bloodwork was fine? Sorry, trying to remember. I'm curious what your DH's test results will be. But it seems easier to fix us than to fix the men, so of course I hope his numbers are all good.

MrG and I have two BDing sessions in now. Frankly last night's pretty much sucked and he even said so, but said "at least we got it done!" We'll take tonight off but I'm planning again for Thursday night. CD10 today with no temp rise so at least I won't ovulate on CD9 again -- if I have weak ovulation anyway, it simply can't be a good egg that early. So I'm really hoping for a couple more days before it happens. I only have one OPK -- and didn't really feel like using it today. I think I like not knowing so much this time around, lol. Haven't seen any TP spotting today but yesterday and today I've been feeling mild cramps. Like pre-AF type cramps. Not sure if this is side effects of the supplements, the meds, or a combination of both. Just makes me curious.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am

When I'm at my acu appointments I try to visualize what I want to happen, and I always think of this clip.

BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:40 am

Couldn't seem to post two in one post.....

Ok, fighter planes are NOT involved in my vision! I think I'm really thinking of the opening scene to Look Who's Talking Too, but I couldn't find that one, lol.

This one is funny too. Maybe we just need flowers? Smile/happy

BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next