Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 am

Georgi, Thanks for popping in and saying hello to Beth and I. I know I sure appreciate it. Smile/happy

LOVE the videos, Beth!! HEhe too funny! Good work on getting the bding in already! I am GLAD you have not o'ed on CD 9, later will be much better! I was going to say your temps look good this month, very stable. I have good hopes for this cycle and am always thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed!

Beth, I love that you are being a cycle sleuth!! Tongue Hehe. I have NO idea what is wrong either.... I don't know if all my other blood work and numbers came back fine,the only one I found out was my progesterone. I don't know about any of the CD 3 testing, but I am sure I will find out next week. I don't know if I have pcos or not....that was a kind of guess. I don't have a lot of the other symptoms, so I doubt it now.... I guess we'll see? As for DH, I really hope that it is not him, there is not a lot we can do there to help that. His SA was not that much of a success either, he kind of missed the cup and barely got any of it in.... :S Oh well, the nurse said it was okay and would work, so whatever. Not going to stress over it.
I had my first kind of nightmare last night about going to the doctor's appt next week.... :S I must be a little bit anxious about it!!!
Talk to you later!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19815
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Lindzee, if by chance DH's sample results aren't great, especially in volume, just get the test repeated to eliminate the doubt.

LOL! As I'm typing this one of the videos started playing! Too funny. I really do think of that opening scene while I'm at acupuncture, but I'm sure now it's from Look Who's Talking Too because I can hear Roseanne Barr's voice in my head now. Gosh, that's kinda scary!

I think today might be O-day! I feel pain in my lower abdomen. I still remember my first time on Clomid (which DID work) how significant the pain was. This is exactly the same. I'm excited! Smile/happy
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22716
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:37 pm

I hope that it is O day for you too Beth!! Better get bding again tonight! Smile/happy Hehe! Glad you're feeling some O pains, fingers crossed. Interested to see your temp tomorrow. Tongue Hehe.

We will see what the OB says next week about DH's SA....I hope he doesn't have to do it again, it was really an ordeal for him and I felt bad. Let's hope all is well... Fingers are crossed. Still kind of nervous for the appt. I am not sure what to expect. LEt's hope my doc is one of the ones that knows about charting and can appreciate it. Tuesday is SO soon!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Lindzee, my husband's first SA was a disaster too. My OB/GYN office had given me a lab order and it had Saturday hours listed until 2pm. For this lab, you can give the sample off-site as long as it's in their sterile sample cup. So that Saturday afternoon he did his thing (he made me wait OUTSIDE the house! LMAO!) and then I deliver it. THE LAB WAS CLOSED! Those Saturday hours were WRONG! I was in tears and was so afraid he'd make a big deal about it. Thankfully he didn't, and the next Saturday we repeated the whole ordeal and got the sample there before noon (the real closing time!). And his results were spectacular (he still brags to me about his numbers!).

Waiting right now for him to finish paying bills and then jump in the shower and then I'll jump his bones...or boner....or something like that! Smile/happy
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 am

My temp went up today but I'm disappointed that it's not higher. It went up .27 degrees and I thought I had read it needs to go up at least .4?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 am

if it rises more tomorrow beth it just means you could be Oing as we speak Wink
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18823
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:47 am

I hope you're right Nika! I did read on FF this AM after I posted that an ovulation rise could be as little as .2 degrees, but is typically around .4. It's all about that sustained rise though. Still have a tender abdomen this AM. Also woke up with a bad headache. I think that can happen after ovulation. But Femara causes headaches for me so I'm not sure which it is.

I realized if I have my Golden Egg (bottom blinkie!) that I indeed could have my BFP on Thanksgiving (top blinkie!).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:53 am

Beth, that still looks like a good temp rise to me! Smile/happy I will be checking your chart tomorrow am to see if it still keeps going up. I think it would be so awesome if you got your Thanksgiving BFP .... I had to think about that for a minute as our Thanksgiving was already a month ago, LOL! Crossing my fingers and thinking positive vibes and prayers your way!!

Nothing new on my front.... perhaps I will start temping again in a couple of days. I kind of enjoy not waking up to the thermometer!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 am

Lol, I didn't even think about Canada's Thanksgiving being at a different time! Ours is on the 26th this year.

Well, my temp went back down today. *sigh* Not much, but it is lower. I took it a 2nd time (shame on me) and it was higher than yesterday's, but like a good girl, I recorded the 1st one.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Beth, I would BD tonight just to make sure your bases are covered in case O hasn't happened yet! Or maybe your temps is one of those fall back rises that Georgi was telling us about before?! I have never had one yet, but there is always a time for firsts!
I am glad you are a good girl and recorded the first temp! I try to never take my temp twice, it is just never a good idea because then it makes you confused and second guess.... so just forget about the second temp and start thinking about tonight and your temp rise tomorrow! xo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 pm

beth i bet its a fallback rise Smile/happy
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 am

beth!!! get up!!! i wanna see your temp!! lol
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:13 am

well, it went back up some but I didn't get crosshairs. Confused
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 am

i hate it when that happens, like you expect to know one way or another and then you dont and you have to wait another day to see another temp and really its just one day but it feels like an eternity!!! sorry bethie, hopefully we will know tomorrow!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am

Grrrr, sometimes temping can just drive you nuts!! I hope it will be more definitive for you tomorrow morning!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 am

uh oh bethy, looks like you better get back on hubby, think maybe now its o day???
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 am

Just wanted to say girls, that I have been checking in, still rooting for you! Just been chart stalking and glad to see you may be having a day 15 ovulation, that's pretty cool. Lindzee, it will happen for you hun, just remember it can take couples with no fertility problems up to a year (or 12 cycles) to get pregnant. It took me well over that for Molly and then baby no 2 was fairly easy in comparison. Just a pain that your cycles are so long but you know you are ovulating now. Please stay hopeful hun, hope you get a Christmas BFP!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19731
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:01 am

*sigh* Just depressed, pissed off, frustrated that ONCE AGAIN my ovaries are not cooperating. I thought the meds and supplements were the strike breakers but my reproductively challenged body is putting up a fight. Just give up already and pop a damn egg!

Not sure if I can make it happen tonight. But at least we did get one in at about noon yesterday.

Going to see my acu dr. tonight after work. Hope she can work some magic.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Hun, if today is ovulation day then your timing yesterday was great. Just got my fingers crossed that you get your temp rises over the next few days. Thinking of both you and Lindzee HUGS HUGS
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19731

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Beth, that sure is an interesting dip.... possible O dip perhaps?! Try and jump DH's bones [or boner as you put it which nearly killed me!!! LOL!!] To try and cover all your bases! Looking forward to your temp rise tomorrow Bethie!

Emma, thanks for stopping by and your positive words of encouragement. Tomorrow is my first appointment with the OB, so we will see what he has to say... I am still feeling a bit anxious...... Eeeeek!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Beth -- I am so sorry that you felt depressed, angry, defeated. That is sooooo understandable. Hopefully this large dip is a O dip. Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow morning. And, as galaxy said, if today is O-day, then yesterday's BDing was great timing. Hopefully your acu doc was able to work some magic, too.

Lindzee -- how is it going? Hoping for you that you get that positive for Christmas. How great would that be!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21109

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Lindzee, I'm looking forward to your appointment tomorrow! It can be intimidating if you let it, so don't! This is just the start of helping you and DH conceive your baby. Take notes!

Saw acu dr. tonight and I think she was a bit perplexed by my chart. She did say she was surprised to see me on her schedule. So she said she was going to hit some different acu points, same areas, but slightly different spots. She said she was going to hit all the ovarian ones and not so much the uterine ones. Since I'm not ovulating so early in my cycle, she's less concerned now about building up a uterine lining. Feeling crampy now. While we were talking about my usual charts, dips, and rises, she liked my comment that "like investments, past performance is not indicative of future returns!" Different is good, she always says. Well, i hope this different chart is good.

Hubby met me for dinner afterwards (his suggestion) so I didn't have to cook when I got home. He wants us to watch some TV first but promised that we'd do the deed tonight. He's trying!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:34 am

My temp went up today but not convincingly so. *sigh* MrG is getting tired of me and complained about having sex 4 times in a week. Actually it's been five, lol. But seriously, I'm not sure what to do anymore. Confused
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Thinking of you BEth and hugs to you! I hope your cycle starts to smarten up soon and show clear signs of O! Come on eggies! And as if Mr. G is tired of sex?? There are men who'd kill for 5 [or 4!] times in one week!! He should be thankful he is a getting a piece of your hot bod!! Tongue

AFM, I just got home from my appt with the OB which went very well I think. We had a nice chat, he did an exam and we have a sort of game plan. This cycle will continue on its own and if/when I get AF again then I am to call the clinic straight away and book in for an HSG and then go on CD 3 for more blood work. He wants to rule out possible PCOS because of my irregular cycles, so I will get testosterone checked and Estridol, LH, etc. Some of which I think I did two cycles ago.... but not testosterone. So then we will meet again after the HSG and blood work to see where we stand after that and talk about possible treatment options. He was very nice, positive and encouraging. In fact, he said he hopes that I won't be calling to book an HSG, but to book a first pregnancy appointment! I hope so too... I hope so too...
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Glad you're feeling good about the appointment. I love a Plan! I wish we didn't have such stubborn ovaries though!

I've been feeling crampy/tender abdomen all day. I sure hope my temp goes up tomorrow. i was afraid to get out of bed today to take my temp because I was afraid it would be low. I was thinking "hot" thoughts before I got up!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next