Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 pm

You and I both love a plan!! Tongue

I will be thinking HOT thoughts for you tomorrow morning! I just started temping again today in hopes of Oing in the next two weeks or so.... I wish our ovaries were far more cooperative too Beth!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19818
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 am

well no good news for me today. Cry
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22719
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Crap, Beth!!! Cry That REALLY sucks. And I feel for you, I really do.... Cry
Maybe it will be a late O?? Thinking of you and sending you big HUGS! HUGS
Do you think it is time to head back to the dr?
xoxoxo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:40 am

Hopefully Beth as your temps have fallen into a slightly lower range than usual it means that ovulation is just gearing up to happen anyday soon!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21408
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:20 am

That's a nice thought Georgi! But I don't think it's going to happen this cycle. My temps dropped even lower today. All of this is soooo like my September 9th cycle when I also was on Femara and also did not ever ovulate. I'm not trying to be negative about what is happening, just trying to find some sort of peace about it and not have unreasonable expectations.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 am

Beth, I like what Georgi's thinking! Let's try and stay positive with that thought, but I totally get that you want to be realistic too and that this is reminding you of what happened in September. I hate that things are so confusing and up in the air. Cry Come on ovaries!! Hang in there Beth. xo

Nothing new on my end.....waiting about two more weeks until I will probably O.... this is the worst part because it takes so damn long!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 am

Lindzee, I forgot to ask last night if you got any results from DH SA test?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 pm

The nurse called today wondering when DH's test was because she couldn't find the results online... so I guess they are not available yet. How long does it normally take? He got them done LAST Monday, which seems like a long enough time to me, but maybe it is not the same as bloodwork? We would like to know!!
I really hope he doesn't have to repeat it and that the results are good. Fingers crossed.
How are you holding up Beth??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:34 pm

His results should be done by now. I think MrG's was done on a Saturday and by Monday afternoon I had the results. They have to run the test right away or the sample goes bad!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Then what the hell??? That is what I was wondering?! Now I am worried and am for sure thinking that he is going to have to do it again which he is not pleased about at all..... :S Oh dear. Cry
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 am

Hun, it may be that the sample has been analysed and the results recorded but either they have not been put on the system for others to access or they are awaiting a report before they can release them. That's usually how it works in my hospital, so I wouldn't panic, can you call the lab?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19734
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 am

Thanks for the message, Emma. I am not able to call the lab, but I know my OB's office is on it and they are very good, so I will just trust that they will figure it out for me and make sure it is all okay. I just had a kind of bad feeling about it for some reason because we didn't even know how to do it properly because my family doc never told us or gave us a sheet or anything. I guess it just wouldn't surprise me if it didn't work out because everything has been such a gong show up to this point regarding trying to get things figured out.

Bleh. I feel like such a downer! :S Yesterday I was an emotional wreck because I couldn't get pictures selected to print for Dh's birthday because it said they were too low of a resolution?! Good grief.... I am so glad it is Friday.

How are you Beth?

Toffee, what's new?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Beth, I see that your temp went up this morning. I was wondering if it would go down further today and you would just get AF? I wonder if there is still a possible chance for a late O? I've been thinking of you!

Nothing new with me... wishing I could fast forward time to when I will O! Also still waiting to hear about DH's SA results... no word as of yet. Maybe tomorrow? I am going today to get a prescription filled for Preg Vit which my OB prescribed for me. More folic acid. I feel kind of stupid and annoyed that I keep taking a prenatal vitamin for no reason. Grrrr.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Beth, I am worried about you - everything okay??? Thinking of you!

Called the nurse about Dh's SA today and she told me that she thought it was fine. she told me she would double check that she had it and that everything was okay. If I didn't hear from her, i could assume all was well. Haven't heard from her as of yet, so I am assuming it is okay. Is it weird that I am still unsure?? I feel like so much as been annoying/gone wrong that it wouldn't surprise me if this nurse messed up and read the results wrong or something.... I know I am being silly, and I am sure all is well. I just thought I'd feel more assured than I am feeling??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Lindzee, I'm here....

It WOULD be nice to hear DH actual count and other numbers. Do you have another appointment scheduled so you can bug them at that time?

Nothing much going on here..just trying not to think about things too much because it's too depressing.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:09 pm

*thinking of you, Beth*

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20304
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Beth -- I am so sorry that there is no sign of O yet. This cycle must be soooo frustrating. Maybe it is your body getting used to all the supplements and maybe next month will be much better. Maybe none of these things work immediately their magic and it just takes a little bit for your body to adjust. Sending big hugs your way ((((Beth)))).
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21112
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Beth, keep hanging in there. I know it is hard and depressing - trust me. I visited my friend's brand new baby last night, another friend had hers today and a different friend is due on Friday. All in one week!! Yeeesh. It can get depressing, but try to hang on to hope and to having a plan and knowing you have support!! ((HUGS))

And yes, it would be nice to know DH's SA results. The nurse never called back last night or today, so since I didn't hear from her that definitely means all is well I guess. My next appt with the OB won't be until I need to get the HSG done, which is supposed to be done around CD 7 I think.... Unless I don't get AF this cycle. I suppose there is always that chance. One can hope!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Beth,
How are you? What's new? any big plans for the weekend? Hope you are doing okay. Been thinking of you!

AFM, we just put our tree up and I just set up the nativity scene. It has left me feeling a little more hopeful. You know all the excitement, miracles and hope that the Christmas season holds. I've been feeling a bit down as of late, but this kind of picked me up a bit. Bright lights, pretty ornaments, the peace of the nativity set, angels on top of trees..... how can one NOT hope?

xoxo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 am

lindzee wrote:Beth, AFM, we just put our tree up and I just set up the nativity scene. It has left me feeling a little more hopeful. You know all the excitement, miracles and hope that the Christmas season holds. I've been feeling a bit down as of late, but this kind of picked me up a bit. Bright lights, pretty ornaments, the peace of the nativity set, angels on top of trees..... how can one NOT hope? xoxo

Kiss I think that's magical santa I hope you 'both' get your Christmas wish!!! babydust
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:44 am

Great attitude Lindzee! I'm putting up my tree next weekend. CD28 for me -- no egg, no AF.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:27 am

Beth without mincing my words it's a crap cycle for you this time around HUGS I hate limbo land cycles and I hate seeing someone else going through one aswell, I hope you body makes up it's mind VERY soon and you either ovulate YAY!!! or AF arrives, so that you can move on and get that Christmas BFP!!! I had an anovulatory cycle the cycle before my BFP!!! babydust babydust babydust babydust
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:25 pm

I hate that this cycle is SO annoying for you Beth! I know how you feel.... you either want to O or get AF and move on with the next step already. Grrrr!

I feel that way about O-ing every month, because it takes SO long. People always complain about the 2WW, but not me because that always goes by the quickest compared to how long it can take for my body to O. I am hoping this weekend coming up will be O time for me. Last cycle I Oed on CD 28 and today is CD 22, so next weekend should be the start of things happening, but I am always good with it happening earlier!! Tongue

Thanks for the positive words and encouragement Georgi!

Come on Christmas BFP's for us Beth! I am really hoping, praying and wishing for us this Christmas season!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 am

My temp dropped some more today so I probably better make sure I have a few supplies in my purse in case i need them today
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:27 pm

No sign of AF yet Beth?
I hope it comes soon so that you can move on from this cycle and try again!! Thinking positive for you!!

AFM, nothing really new to report - still waiting to O and trying not to get discouraged. I have not been sleeping well lately, which is very annoying. So tired and busy with work.

Anyways, on that note, off to bed! Hope there is some news for both of us soon!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next