Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Beth,
Any sign of AF yet?? I hope the witch rears her ugly head soon so you can get this cycle over and done with and work on your christmas/new year BFP!! Smile/happy I am rooting for you!

I am FINALLY ovulating this cycle now!! I've been having ewcm, especially today, so DH and I are going to be getting busy in the next couple of days. We will bd each day until temp rise to make sure we covered our bases! DH has been taking such an interest this cycle, more than before for some reason. I think he really wants it to happen this time for Christmas! He has been asking about my temps, looking at my chart [he knows my temp goes down when I haven't slept well!] and bringing me my prenatal vitamins. It is so great!

come on christmas BFP!!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19815
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Whoo-hoo, you go girl! LOVE it when an egg pops! lol.

Nothing new for me. Thought AF might be on her way the other day and even went and bought a box of tampons, but nothing. In a weird way, I don't mind it so much. If AF starts, then I just start worrying/wondering when/if I'll ovulate. If AF doesn't show, I just wait, and somehow waiting and doing nothing is somehow liberating. Probably makes no sense.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22716
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Lindzee, are you in contact with Sapphire? We've been wondering how she is here and at another forum, but she hasn't logged on. She's getting close to her due date!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Lindzee, congrats on the eggy! x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19731
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi girls,
Yes, I can get in touch with Sapphire and see how she is doing. Smile/happy I haven't heard from her in a bit either, but I will let her know you girls are wondering how she is doing! Any news with you Beth? Thanks for popping by galaxy! Smile/happy

I am just waiting for my temp to go up!! I hope it will go up tomorrow or Sunday, hopefully tomorrow!!Bding one more time tonight and possibly tomorrow because this time it is going to be it for a BFP!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:11 am

What's your temp today Lindzee?

My temp went up today, the second day in a row, which is not what I'm expecting. I guess AF is not on her way after all.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Bethie... I am surprised your temp went up today??? Cry That is annoying. I know you just want AF to come and have this cycle be over. I hope it is soon for you.

AFM, just entered my temp now, I slept in a bit this morning! But I still took my temp around 530 like usual and it was still 97.1, which made me mad. I really thought it would go up today, but I guess it will be tomorrow for sure, which means today is O day - cd 28 which is the same day as last cycle funnily enough. I had a very sore back last night as well as cramping, which I know was O related and sore nipples again. So i know the temp rise will likely be tomorrow. I am just disappointed it wasn't today esp with the O cramping late last night. But I guess that means the egg is ready for today?? Better get to bding with DH!!! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Lindzee, your timing should still be fine though, even if you did ovulate today and not yesterday x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Galaxy,
covered my bases with DH today just in case! Teehee! Timing will definitely be good. Smile/happy
Hope you are doing well my dear. How have you been feeling??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:37 am

Thanks for asking hun, I am much better since finishing work so I am off now until at least oct 2010 but would like to stretch to the new year, unless I manage to get a practice nurse job part time. I have just found out I am probably asthmatic and have torn one of my abdominal muscles which is painful but it's getting better. I must really update on the pregnancy thread but I'm always in a hurry. I'm checking in but don't post so much these days, just too lazy x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am

Glad you are feeling better Galaxy! Hope you can hang in there. Smile/happy

Beth, temp today?? I am wondering if it went up or down?

As for me, i am not sure what to do about my temp this morning. My temp today is critical because I think I should be 1dpo. But i slept like shite last night and didn't fall asleep until 3:30 am!!! Cry And whenever I sleep poorly like that and not long consecutive hours in a row my pre o temp always dips to 96.7 or 96.8, which is not accurate. [It should be around 97.0-97.2 ish] So today of course, my temp today which should be an o temp [which are always 97.5 and higher...] was 97.3. SO i don't know what to do about entering my temp for today!!! Cry I didn't retake it when I woke up later because then I knew that wasn;t accurate either. But if I don't have a high enough temp today, then ff won't give me the proper cross hairs. Any advice ladies??? I am thinking of making it 97.5 which I think it would have been if I slept properly and then just wait and see what my temp is tomorrow. And hopefully I sleep better tonight!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Lindzee.......Hmmmmm.......*pondering your chart* So which day do you feel like was O-day? Obviously not liking the day FF chose and those dotted cross-hairs.

Nothing new with me.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Beth,

When oh when is AF going to come for you??!! How utterly annoying! I will cross my fingers that it is SOON. I am seriously annoyed for you!! Grrrrr.

As for my chart.... yeah those stupid low temps are giving me dotted crosshairs when there shouldn't even be!! Oh well. I know for sure that Saturday was O day and as soon as I enter I another high temp tomorrow it will change my O date to Saturday, which is correct. Silly FF!! :S And thus begins the 2WW

Really hoping and praying and crossing my fingers and anything else for our Christmas BFP
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 pm

*whew!* I feel better now about your chart! My heart just sank when I saw those dotted cross-hairs on the wrong day. I'm looking forward to seeing it tomorrow then. Your timing will looking AWESOME!

I'm ok. I really don't care when AF shows right now.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 pm

I am glad you are okay. I don't know if I would be. Keep hanging in there and don't give up hoping.

I know - can you imagine if O day was where FF put it?? My timing would be so terrible there would be like zero chance of pregnancy. At least I know our timing was really good and I tried out pre seed again this cycle, drank my green tea, took my folic acid....what else can a girl do???

Stay tuned for tomorrow's temp! LOL!! [sometimes this all does feel like a really bad comedy.....!]
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Nice chart Lindzee! Dang....FIVE days in a row! My husband would be soooo complaining after 3, if not after two!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:29 pm

I was hoping my temp would go up a bit more this morning! Oh well. I woke up early at 4:30 and then retook it again around 5:30 and it was still the same! Perhaps tomorrow morning. I am just so happy to know I have the temps and the cross hairs that go along with what I knew! Smile/happy At least I will be VERy busy with school this week and next before holidays!
The only thing that is annoying is that if I don't get my BFP this cycle, which I am REALLY hoping we do, then the HSG my OB wants to do falls right on Christmas holidays!! It is supposed to be done around CD 7 I guess, which puts me roughly around the 24, 25, 26 depending on how long my LP is. Hmph! Not sure what to think or do about that. Maybe i won't even have to worry about that at all!!

And as for five days in a rough Beth, LOL!! DH wanted to make sure we got it this time and gave lots of time and chances for his sperm to do their thing!! I think we have it covered!! Tongue HEHE.

Hugs to you Beth!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Chart's lookin very good Lindzee, wonder what day your testing day is due to be? Could be an amazing Christmas pressie!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Thanks Emma!! I am trying not to get my hopes up too much!!! I do think it is looking good as well, but I have had nice looking charts before that amounted to nothing, so we will just wait and see what will happen. I am not going to test until I am actually late. Maybe next Saturday if AF doesn't show. Keep your fingers crossed because I would sure love an early Christmas present!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 pm

I saw your other post.....interesting!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 am

We'll see if it amounts to anything by the end of next week or if I am just being crazy!! Tongue It could really go either way!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 am

Don't keep us in suspense all weekend Lindzee, especially if it's good news x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Nice chart Lindzee. Almost tri-phasic?!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:16 pm

I will let you ladies know for sure on the weekend, Emma. Smile/happy Unless AF arrives sooner?? STay tuned!!

Beth, yes my chart is looking rather good, but I am trying not to be too hopeful. I have never had a chart like this before with the temps going up, almost triphasic I guess like you said Beth?? And I have never had such a high temp as today, 98.2?! Trying REALLY hard not to get my hopes up too much!!!!!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me! 2WW

Come on sticky baby dust!! babydust Pray
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 pm

oh wow lindzee! just came by to check on yall! Your temp does look awesome!!! I will have to pop back on to see what happens! I know that my big thing was my boobs hurt and then they stopped and then at 10 dpo they started hurting again and my temp went psycho high like 98.7! Smile/happy Good luck! I'm thinking of you and all of you!!XXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20143
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next