Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Nope nothing new with me. I thought maybe possibly my ovaries were trying to work, but I guess not. My new theory is I keep getting cysts??? No idea. CD50 today! Whoo-hoo, new record! Smile/happy Yes, I'm totally warped, but at this point it does absolutely no good being depressed about stuff so I've been trying hard not to be that way the past few weeks.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22719
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:26 am

Good for you Bethie for not feeling depressed!! It can be so easy to let yourself always feel that way and get down ... but you are always so positive. I had a bad day and a cry on Saturday, but those days are allowed, as long as we allow ourselves to move on from them. Onwards and upwards my friend! Hmmm, i wonder if you are getting cysts or something? I REALLY hope you don't beat my record, that was a long arse cycle!!

AFM, i am having a really light AF this cycle.... three days so far of light bleeding, which is different for me. Not sure what to make of that. Hope it is not a bad thing, but just a weird thing.

Let's keep on truckin'!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19818
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 am

Good for both of you for being positive! I am proud of you (in a non condescending way) I know it takes a LOT out of you.I just wanted to say I have been lurking and keeping tabs on you girls and thinking of you a LOT.I really feel the dietry thing could help you girls SO much,so let me know if you want more info.I wil point you toward the right movies/books. Wishing you a merry christmas and a pregnant new year!

love Holi xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21355
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Thanks Angel! Smile/happy

Good news: my HSG is booked for Tuesday the 29th! No waiting til next cycle to get it done! And Dh is off work that day so he can bring me! I was really worried it wasn't going to pan out! Feeling even more positive now. Smile/happy

babydust
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Great news Lindzee! Take a couple of ibprofen an hour or so before the proceedure (they often recommend this) because you will likely experience some cramping afterwards and have a panty liner or light pad available because you might have a bit of dye leakage or spotting. If they give you the option of taking a Valium or sedative beforehand, TAKE IT! This was a major mistake on my part. There was some miscommunication between me and radiology office (mine was done at a hospital) and I didn't arrive in time to take the Valium. My proceedure didn't go well but if I had had the sedative perhaps it would have gone better or at least I would have tolerated it better. Most women have no problems though.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:50 am

Beth, thanks for the tips about the HSG! I am having mine done at the hospital as well with my OB. The receptionist told me to eat a good breakfast (??) and have two ibuprofen before coming bright and early at 8:15 am! So it was a painful experience on your part, Beth? I don't have that high of a pain tolerance so I am a little worried about it, but I hope it will go just fine.

Anyone else have any other words of advice or want to tell me about getting their HSG done?

Maybe I will be lucky enough to be one of those women who get pregnant shortly after having the HSG done! Probably not likely, but one can hope!! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 am

Yea, my HSG was pretty sucky, unfortunately. Very painful which is NOT what most women experience (I wanna stress that!). Usually it's uncomfortable for a few seconds, like when the catheter is inserted past the cervix, and maybe another second when the dye is starting to release. That's how it was for me but got much worse. The now-former RE thinks I was having a tubal spasm and that's why dye only flowed through one tube and why it was so painful. Again, my experience was not the norm!!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Beth, that sucks about your long cycle! I hope it ends really soon, preferrably with a nice strong O & a bfp! Christmas can be a good distraction from all this (maybe?) and holy crap you have been busy getting ready for that!

Lindzee, that's such great news about your HSG being booked for this cycle, yay!!!!! Smile/happy I don't have much to offer for advice because mine was done at the same time as my surgery, so I was totally asleep. Beth's right in that I hear it's uncomfortable and not really painful most of the time. And it does happen that you can get a bfp soon after, something about clearing out what small stuff may be there - makes sense to me and you know I've got my fingers crossed!

wishing you girls BFP's very soon in the new year!!!
xoxoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17986
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Beth, good to know that yours was kind of out of the ordinary. That must have been awful for you!! Cry I hope the ibuprofen will do the trick and i will be just fine. I really hope that my tubes and everything are okay. At least it is one of those tests that you know the results right away because it is right there in front of you!

Sapphire, thanks for popping by and cheering us on! I am kind of wishing mine could be done while asleep LOL!! Tongue I am sure I will be just fine. Here's to hoping for 2010 BFPs!!! Smile/happy

So DH just found out the other day that the chance of becoming pregnant each cycle is around 20% or so. He was like wth, how does anyone ever get pregnant??!! I think that really discouraged him, but he also said that he felt last cycle was the first time we REALLY tried. Meaning I guess five days in a row of BD instead of the every other day thing I had been trying to do... plus he was was more in the loop and involved this cycle because he wanted to know what was going on. Interesting to know a guy's perspective. He said he's ready to go this cycle and try hard again, LOL! I told him he still has a while to wait. Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Hey Lindzee, my temp went up today! Not sure if it means anything though. Might just be a "normal" fluctuation.

On the flip side about your HSG, yeah, we don't want to find problems, but on the other hand, it's easier to have a reason for why you're not pregnant. Your chart last time looked perfect and we know you've had amazing progesterone (strong ovulation) in the past. You're young so your eggs should be just fine. DH's swimmers are fine, right? So now the tubes. Maybe, just maybe, there's a little bit scarring or something that can be easily cleaned up (hopefully with just the dye!) and that'll be the fix for you. Know what I mean? Don't want a serious problem but something that is easily fixed.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Bethy, hmmm saw your temp go up on your chart today too and wondered if it might be something??? Will keep fingers crossed. I want this cycle to get on with it for you already!

I know what you mean about the HSG... it would be nice to know what is "wrong" and if there is something little that can be easily fixed like you said that would be great. You are right about all the other things too, my charts have been good, my progesterone is good, DH's SA is fine [don't know numbers since they didn't tell me, but they never called back to say there were problems...] and I think my eggs are fine. I got CD 3 blood work done on Monday, so perhaps my OB can tell me the results when i see him next week for the HSG. Hmmmmmm...

MERRY [almost!!] CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:36 am

Thinking of you today Lindzee! I hope everything goes ok.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Beth,

Thanks so much for thinking of me this morning! That was so nice of you. Everything went fine, but it was a little painful when the put the catheter in. I didn't get a lot of cramping, but found a lot of burning sensation afterwards and am still feeling it a little now.
My OB [and the radiologist] said everything looked good. At first it seemed as if the dye wouldn't go through one of my tubes, but it did. So they weren't sure if it was a slight blockage or just a small spasm as the dye was injected. I have an appointment booked on January 14 with my OB to go over my last CD 3 blood work and to talk about our next steps.
So all in all not too bad I don't think.

How are you doing Bethy? Back to work now after Christmas? Any plans for New Years?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Well, I'm hoping then that you had a very slight blockage that the dye cleared away and you'll be getting your BFP soon. And I'm SO glad you didn't have the HSG-from-Hell like I did, lol.

Back to work yesterday but the boss isn't around so let's see.....I was a half-hour late to work today (whooops!) and took a nearly 2-hr lunch today with my best friend! Yeah, I work sooooo hard! LOL!

Hubby and I tend to stay in New Year's now. Too much of a hassle. We're going out to a nice dinner on Wednesday though instead.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:44 pm

That sucks that you are back to work Beth! But it does sound like you are having a good work week with the late starts and long lunch dates. Hhehe!! I won't tell! Tongue We are all for quiet a quiet New Year's Eve as well. DH is working all day, so he will likely be tired when he gets home. I doubt we'll do much... maybe watch a movie with some popcorn?

i hope you are right about it being a possible small blockage and then now we will be good to go!! And I am also SO glad I didn't have the HSG from hell like you did! Yikes!! I am still having some burning like feelings, but it seems better. I have also had some spotting, which I was expecting. I also have some ewcm which I was not expecting?? Weird. I hope that I will be feeling better tomorrow. I am also hoping that I O earlier this cycle too, but one can't be too greedy. Wink
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Hmmm interesting temp rise this morning Beth!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

lol, we'll just leave it as "interesting." I have my doubts if it really means anything!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:40 am

Hmmmmmmm...... Confused
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:42 am

indeed!'hmmm;' you know it would make sense that in order for this cycle to end that you should O then get AF so....
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

I concur with Angel... perhaps this is O and then you will get AF?? Did you have any other symptoms? Very interesting!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:50 am

Well I got dotted crosshairs today. I'm surprised frankly. I didn't feel like anything happened, and quite clearly we have virtually no chance at a BFP. Oh well.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:19 pm

I am glad you got the crosshairs Beth, at least that means that something is happening and then you can get through the next little bit and start fresh with a new cycle. It does really suck about having little chance for a BFP but when you don't know what is going on with your cycle and it is so long, how are you supposed to know when to bd? Trust me, i have felt that way before.

i am still have some ewcm and a slight bit of spotting, I think all of this is from the HSG, not that I am going to O soon. I am sure it will be right around the CD 28-ish like the last two cycles. It is late but at least I can see a pattern. i have read recently that late ovulation is not as good for pregnancy chances, something about the lining becoming too old? Anyone else hear this?

Happy New Year!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:00 pm

I see your temp is still up today Beth! That is good. Smile/happy
I am excited for next cycle for you!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Just wanted to wish all on here the very best of luck for the new year. I hope it there is lots of 2010 baby dust to go around. I know I'm rarely on here nowadays but always have you at the back of my mind and am rooting for you HUGS
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19734
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Yes,and on that very positive sweet note.I think we'll shut this thread.Call it last year and start a new fresh one. lol
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10