Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm

can't seem to concentrate on work today.....(I blame it on my once-a-week cappuccino this morning!)....so I was Googling post-O flat temps (but nothing about barely over the coverline). Anyway, a few things I read (posts on other forums) said it was due to consistent/level hormone levels. So hey, maybe that's a good thing and all the supplements are having a good effect? Confused
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22719
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Toffee, YAY for getting crosshairs. I love that! Smile/happy Can't wait for you to start TTCing!

Sky!!!!! I can't believe you are doing this to us! Tongue I for sure think that your pumpkin trick worked - LOL!! If you sneakily took a test today and it looked like there were two lines and it was positive then I am sure it will be even more positive tomorrow morning! I think you should take another test tonight with DH!! Why wait? Tongue It seems to me an early Congratulations is in order for you Skyllar!! Smile/happy Sticky baby vibes now!!

Beth, that is interesting about flat temps, I have never heard of that before. Let's hope that is the case for you and that the 22 pills a day that you are taking are doing good things for your hormones!

AFM, I hope I will be joining you soon Sky! I finally got the temp rise I have been waiting for this am...which is good but I was really hoping for it yesterday, darn it!! I am sure by Friday I will have my cross hairs because of all my O signs. i think our timing was still pretty good, do you girls think? Now begins the waiting game. :S
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19818
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 am

Sky - Congrats once again!!! Smile/happy

Beth - looks like your temps are no longer flat, that is a good thing. Smile/happy

AFM, Got another high temp today, so 2 dpo today. Fingers crossed for both of us Beth!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 am

I hope you don't mind me keeping to post here.....but I would really like to keep checking in and seeing what's going on.

Thanks for the congrats, ladies.

Beth -- It seems indeed that your temps post-O were maybe flat, but very steady. Hopefully that's a good sign. Do you think it might have anything to do with the supplements helping? But great temp rise now....

Lindzee -- Yay for being 2dpo, the wait begins... I looked at your chart and I think your timing was pretty good.

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21112
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am

Lindzee, hope to see another high temp for you tomorrow. I'm liking CD28 better now than I like that earlier date. Hope to see cross-hairs!

I found my temps more interesting past couple of days. Even wondered if I ovulated on CD13 perhaps. BDing once in two weeks (*sigh*) -- you can tell I'm not really trying this month. Can't say I feel any different taking the supplements, no real side effects that I notice. But I do burp cinnamon after I take that one! lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Quiet congrats Skyllar Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18013
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Sky, of course you are more than welcome to keep popping in! I'd miss it if you didn't! Smile/happy

Beth, I looked at your chart this am and I was wondering the SAME thing you were about CD 13 as well.... looks like that could be possible O as well. Let's keep watching your temps and see what happens. I wish O was more clear for you. Hmph! I am sorry you are not feeling more into trying this month. Cry

I am sure I will see cross hairs tomorrow! And thanks for mentioning that you think the timing is good Skyllar. I really hope so. A BFP would be so nice this month and then we could tell family at Christmas. I would just really love that and DH would as well. Fingers crossed. I am being hopeful, but still realistic. That is my mantra!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:40 am

3 DPO today for me!! Smile/happy

How are you today Beth?

Toffee, how is this cycle going?

Hope everyone is well! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:45 am

Going well Smile/happy

I'm feeling much better mood wise now ovulation has been and gone. It makes my anxiety worse and also i take ages to fall asleep! Really weird!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Nice obvious rise Lindzee Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21408
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks Georgi!! Smile/happy
I am hoping this cycle is it!! I am really crossing my fingers because then I would be able to tell everyone at Christmas! Wouldn't that be nice?? I am trying to be positive, yet realistic. Let's hope that frame of mind works...
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:53 am

You never know Smile/happy

babydust babydust babydust

FF has changed my O date, grrr!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 am

Toffee,

I can see why ff changed your O date, but it is still annoying. Don't worry, I have had that happen to me before.

Bwth, how are you? Any plans for the weekend/Halloween??

Toffee, Thank you for the positive words of encouragement and for sending the baby dust my way! That really helps!! Oh I wanted to tell you that I showed my DH your avatar and he laughed so hard! He loved it. Too funny!!! Smile/happy

Happy Halloween girls!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:13 am

hehehe, I got it off someone on a different forum. It's so funny Smile/happy hehe

You're welcome Kiss

I've had some good money news, basically the Grandkids are getting some money from Grandma's inheritance early (due to the fact that the government will take it anyway, and she's legally allowed to give away X amount each year). It's a lot to me, and it's going to help clear a lot of our debt built up, which means that all being well we should be able to get married in 2012 Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:41 am

Toffee, good news! About the early inheritance I mean. Not necessarily about FF moving your O-date.

Hey Lindzee, for kicks Thursday night I put in a higher temp for Friday to see if FF would move my date. It did! But then Friday's temp wasn't that high, went down in fact, so I still have the same O-date. 9DPO I think now. Had a bit of spotting last night which caught me off-guard. Hadn't seen that in a long time. But I'm not using the progesterone cream this month -- maybe the cream really does eliminate that mid-cycle spotting for me.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 am

I was just worried that after last cycle, this one would be bad and that i'd be going backwards. Luckily it seemed to be a fluke!

Oooh your on progesterone cream, ace Smile/happy

I was thinking of getting some natural oestrogen cream, as one dr said that I may feel low at ovulation due to lack of it.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Morning girls!

Toffee, that is good news about the inheritance for you. Get saving for that wedding! There are lots of things you can do to help cut the costs down! Smile/happy i have never used any kind of cream, so I don't know much about it.

Beth, you and I are such players with our charts! LOL. I am always adding in temps to see what will happen, etc. Too funny. Looks like you are going to stay where you are with your O date. That is strange you got some spotting so early, maybe that does have to do with the progesterone cream??

5 dpo today and I had a pretty big dip today and sore back yesterday and a bleeding nose. Yeesh. But don't worry, I am not chalking it up to early symptoms or anything like that because these things all happened last cycle and I was able to go back on the chart and see exactly when it happened. And obviously we know creamy cm doesn't equal a pregnancy symptom for me either...!! LOL. Just taking it as it comes. Good thing I have a busy week ahead! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:22 pm

10DPO today and my temp plummeted this morning. Feeling crampy, red on the TP, stuck a pantyliner in in anticipation. 36 days last cycle, maybe 18 days this cycle, yet my insurance company keeps rejecting claims with "irregular periods" as a diagnostic code.

Lindzee, I see that dip but yep, you're right, you had the same thing last month. I hope your temps stay up!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Beth, sorry to hear about your short cycle. Cry I wish your insurance company could see and understand that it is a real problem. I know exactly what you mean. Here's to a fresh new start for you. Thinking of you!

I hope my temps stay up too! At least I have a few cycles to see to compare now and see what is kind of normal for me, so I don't go symptom spotting like mad! Fingers are crossed!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Yep, it's confirmed -- 18-day cycle. Finding it hard to be positive at the moment. This will be cycle #31 and I really don't think I can continue this month after month anymore. Cry
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Beth,

I am sending you all the love and hugs across this vast internet space that i possibly can. I know that I can't understand 31 months of disappointment and sadness, but I do empathize with you because it surely can't be easy to stay positive in the face of something so gut wrenching.

I wish I had the right words to say to console you, or make you feel better or make you want to continue on and keep trying. Maybe this is the month you consider other options like you talked about before? Maybe you need a mental break? I hope you find a sense of peace in whatever you decide to do. We are here to support you!!

HUGS!!!! HUGS HUGS
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Thank you, Lindzee, those words mean a lot. I'm not sure what depresses me more -- this not happening or knowing that I need to call it quits someday.

At least AF is more normal this month so that's probably a good sign. I scheduled 3 acupuncture appointments today. Tomorrow at CD3, then CD5, and CD8. I do seem to do better with acu. And I do seem to have a little bit better LP with the progesterone cream. So the plan is Femara, acu, the Herbs for Her supplemens, lots of BDing, prayer, and progesterone crem. I told MrG he was not allowed to say no this cycle.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:30 am

Beth,

i am glad that my message helped, even if a little bit. I love your plan of action! I think it sounds great. You haven't had acu in awhile, have you? Perhaps that will give you a little kickstart! I will be sending you all the luck and prayers and babydust that I possibly can! And that's right Bethie, you tell that Mr. G! Teehee! Tongue

AFM,
I think I should get on booking my acu treatments for next week. My nipples are feeling less tender already and I know I am only 7 dpo but I am just not feeling the pregnancy vibe this cycle. Not that I would know what it would feel like to be pregnant.... I would like to think I would have an inkling of some sort...? Anyhow, not really feeling it. And I am kind of grumpy about it because a close friend has a baby shower this weekend [she is due Dec. 7] and all she did last night was complain to me about being pregnant. Thanks for that. I swear that if I ever get pregnant I will NEVER complain to friends who are TTC.

Hmph.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:10 am

Lindzee, I told myself the same thing last nght! That is I got pregnant, I'd never complain! Ok, I probably will, but those of us who wait so long really don't take it for granted.

Personally, I would wait for the acu treatments because I'm just not sure what acu would do for you post-ovulation. My dr. always wanted to see me early in my cycle to gearing things up, balance things out, for a good ovulation. She says there's not much she can do after ovulation. She HAS said that she can maybe help sustain a pregnancy and reduce morning sickness, so keep that in mind.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:48 pm

TMI Alert! I soaked through a tampon today! That never happens....especially on CD3. So I'll take it as a good sign that my uterus is clearing out old stuff so it can build a nice new healthy lining for that little fertilized eggie to settle in.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next