Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 pm

No O here yet, Beth. Not really surprising. I am thinking it will happen sometime late next week or weekend. No other feelings of O at all....

Glad you are going to get your supplements soon Beth! I would be excited to start trying them as well. I hear you on the feeling tired of it all too. I just feel so blah this cycle and not really into trying at all. I am glad you are feeling more positive with the start of this new cycle. There is something to be said about new beginnings that is for sure.

Hope you are well Sky! i am glad you are well into your TWW. I am sure the time will pass by quickly since you are insanely busy!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19815
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm

HOLY CRAP! I got my supplements today and I have to say I'm overwhelmed! shock

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 3 4032610905_1a7f658c7d

I guess I was expecting a one-pill-does-it-all supplement! Not EIGHT BOTTLES WORTH! OMG, what have I gotten into? lol.

So here's the breakdown:

CD 1-15: Evening Primrose Oil, 2 capsules per day (500mg each). I currently take 1500mg already.

CD16-30: Flax Seed Oil, 2 capsules per day (1000mg each)

Entire Cycle:
False Unicorn Root, 1 capsule per day (325 mg)
Licorice Root, 2 capsules per day (445 mg each)
Vitamin E, 2 capsules per day (400 IU each)
Fish Oil, 2 capsules per day, (1000mg each)
Whole Body Tonic (Sarsaparilla, Ginseng, Gatu Kola, Licorice Root, Alfalfa, Saw Palmetto and Cayenne), 3 capsules per day.
Red Clover, 3 capsules per day (340mg each).

WOW!

And she gives you suggestions of when to take all these pils.
After Breakfast: Vitamin E
After Mid-Morning Snack (who does that?!): 1 each of False Unicorn Root, Red Clover, and Whole Body Tonic
After Lunch: Oils for the day (Evening Primrose Oil or Flax Seed Oil, and Fish Oil)
After Dinner: Balance of Red Clover and Whole Body Tonic
Before Bed: remaining Licorice Root.

I repeat....WOW! I found this interesting (didn't know it) that EPO and other oils coat the intestines so you shouldn't take them with vitamins. Prevents efficient absorption of the vitamins, I'm guessing. Well I've always taken my EPO and mult-vitamin sometime after dinner, always both at the same time. Guess I'll be changing that.

The program isn't all glitz and glamour and high-end packaging and slick printing, but maybe that doesn't really matter. Momma Kath includes lots of instructions, a TTC tip booklet, a few HPTs and OPKs, as well as little daily baggies to help sort the stuff (I'll be using them for sure!).
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22716
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 pm

WOW, BETH!!!! That is A LOT OF stuff you got there. Wow! Amazing. When are you starting to take these supplements? I also find it quite interesting about when to take your vitamins. When I take fish oil, I have been taking it at the same time as my multi, but I will change that now. Thanks for the info. Smile/happy

Lindzee - hope you O soon! Wow, your supplement has a lot of stuff in it, too. Smile/happy

AFM, not much new. Need to Sleep !!! I ve been working non-stop everyday and late into the night - and it is starting to take its toll. Felt like crap all day yesterday and today. Oh well, 5 more days until the final version of my dissertation is due and I have some reprieve. I am on CD 25, I manually entered when I think I O'd and it would make me 8dpo today - but that might be off, of course, since I don't temp and I am totally stressed out. lol
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21109
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Beth,

I totally thought that it was going to be an all in one kind of pill as well?! I guess we were wrong! You will definitely have to used those baggies and have a list of all the ones you need to take and at what time. I am impressed that she included so many things, plus explicit instructions and some hpts, etc thrown in there. I wish you lots of success with these vitamins! fingers crossed! Can't wait to hear how it all goes for you!!

Sky, Keep hanging in there. You are going to have your dissertation done so soon and then maybe you can kick back a teeny bit?? Yes, I saw that you manually entered O...judging by your recording of CM, it does seem accurate. Time will tell! Fingers crossed for you my dear!

AFM, nothing to report. Work is busy, I am super tired, DH has been sick.... Bring on the weekend! And PLEASE let me O sometime next week. This cycle/month is just dragging by..... :S
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:06 am

I decided to start the supplement regime on Thursday morning. Needed some time to figure it all out! lol. I have some weekly pill containers back from when hubby's old dog was on a lot of heart meds, so I washed two of them and will have one for morning, one for evening, and then use the little baggies for what I need to take to work. So far I just have Thursday-Saturday morning prepared and Thursday daytime. It's confusing! And all this is on top of my multi-vitamin, folic acid, Vitamin C, and 2 allergy meds. I'm going to rattle when I walk from taking so many pills!

Sky, O-date seems probable with the data that you entered, so it looks good!

Lindzee, hoping for an earlier O this time around. I thought you were gearing up with Monday's dip, but I guess not quite yet. Sorry hubby is sick.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Beth, how are the supplements going? Have they been making you feel any different or anything?
I am hoping they do the trick for you this month!

Sky, how are things going for you? How is your dissertation? Wow, 12 dpo already?! That seemed to go by fast, at least for me! LOL! Fingers crossed for you!

Nothing new on my front at all. I am hoping to O at some point this week.... O should happen around CD 34 or so I would guess. I am going to pay special attention this week to possible O symptoms!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Selfish post:
Perhaps a bit of a news now?? Smile/happy

Lots of ewcm just noticed right now! Better go wake up DH soon and get bding! Now I am hoping I will O in the next couple of days! Fingers crossed!!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Lindzee, I noticed your temp drop (again) so I was really hoping THIS is it for you! EWCM is a good sign too! Smile/happy

Sky, so just a couple more days before you get your BFP, right? Hope so! lol

I decided to try a cinnamon supplement this month too. Hey, what a couple more capsules when I'm taking so many? Cinnamon is supposed to help regulate blood sugar levels. Insulin levels can affect ovulation, even if you're not diabetic. So I figured it might be worth a try. I've only tried it for 2 days now but quite interestingly any snacking urges are greatly diminished. So maybe it really does do something.

My temp went up some on Saturday and staying that way today. If it's the same tomorrow, I think FF might give me crosshairs on Monday.....on CD9. Hmmmm. Our timing sucks but oh well.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 am

I got dotted crosshairs today for CD9, which means our timing is "Low." I thought maybe it was dotted because of the negative OPK I recorded but nope, that didn't change it. I guess FF does not like my not-too-impressive temp rise.

Lindzee, I'll be waiting to see if something happens for you today!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:29 am

Beth, it's not over until you get the proper crosshairs. I really hope ff got it wrong x

Lindzee, yay for timing, I'm glad you seem to be having better ovulation symptoms this month. Got my fingers and toes crossed.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19731

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Beth, I really think that you didn't O yet...? Keep watching and waiting. Did you have any O signs?? Ewcm? Cramping? i think it just might be a temp fluke? Do you still have more opks?? I don't think this is the real deal yet! Just my initial feeling!

Sky, you didn't update your chart today! It is 13 dpo, I hope AF is staying away from you!! You need to pop in and give us an update when you are able to Smile/happy

Emma, thanks for popping by! And for the well wishes!

AFM, I need your help Beth! I really effed up by NOT taking my temp on Sunday morning because I slept in and had a horrible sleep. Cry I didn't think it was going to be a crucial temp day since I thought I was going to O later on in the week, but then I got my ewcm, sore nipples and have been cramping last night and today. But because of that missing temp it messes up my O day on ff and my cross hairs! What to do? I tried inserting a temp there, but I have no idea what that temp would be.... so I just decided to leave it be and see what my temp is tomorrow. I am betting it will be 97.5 +. And then I will know for sure that today is O day. Which I am almost sure it is. Thoughts?? Better bd on more time tonight to cover our bases! This is such good timing that DH is off work, unlike his night shift last week!!

I heard from someone the other day that October and November and December are prime months to conceive. I don't know why?? Maybe the colder weather?? LOL!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Lindzee, I'd just let it go for now and see what's Tuesday's temp is. If you've ovulated, it doesn't really matter whether it's CD25 or CD26. But keep trying if hubby is up to it!

AFM, well, ovulation on CD9 isn't great but since I have a history of Oing on CD10-CD12, it doesn't surprise me. I suspect it's a weak egg again. Maybe next month I'll go all out with the supplements, drugs, and acu befor calling it quits. Or maybe not quits. I don't know.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:59 pm

I guess CD 9 isn't too much of a wild card for you then, but let's wait and see what your temp is tomorrow too. As for next cycle, don't even be worrying about that one yet! Lots of time to see what happens before then. It will happen for you, one way or another, I know it!!

I agree with you about the temp Beth... I am just going to let it slide. CD 25 or 26 O doesn't make that much of a difference at all in the grand scheme of things. Oh and I wanted to mention that I bought a package of Always panty liners on sale last week, they were a good deal! Murphy's Law that I bought them and won't need them??? Tongue Hehehe!! Positive thinking here!!! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 am

Wow, have been so busy - no time for anything (updating chart, reading posts, etc.). I am totally winging it teaching today cause I had NO time to prep my classes. Argh...

Anyways, just wanted to quickly check in and say 'hi' - will read up on posts tonight after work. I missed you!

Nothing new here - no AF yet, but I think the vitamin B complex is prolonging my LP nicely - so now I really don't know when to expect her. I have not been treating my body nicely this past week - more caffeine than I should, no exercise, no sleep, a glass of wine, crappy food - oh boy -- let's see what comes out of this cycle.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Hmmm no AF yet Sky?? That sounds promising!! I will be continuing to keep my fingers crossed for you! Smile/happy Sometimes the best months when you are super busy and not thinking about it so much and being so strict are the months it does happen! Thinking of you. Smile/happy

Beth, how are you today? What's the word?? i need to go and check your chart to see if your temp stayed up!

AFM, My temp did not go up today!??! I was really surprised as I was convinced it was O day yesterday. I had all my O symptoms but my temp went down to 97.1?? Disappointing. I don't know if I can convince DH to bd tonight because he is so tired. We'll see. I am sure ff will say today is O day. Let's see what my temp does tomorrow. Hmph!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 am

Hello ladies Smile/happy

Yay, FF says I O'd 4 days ago! I have had CM but I'm lazy and can't be arsed to input it haha.

Sorry I've not posted much, I stopped temping for a while and I've been working a lot lately...boo hoo hehe.

Just taken my two 18 week old kittens to be castrated/spayed. I hope they're okay! Miss them hehe, the apartment is so quiet (but tidy).

Beth, what dosage are you on now? Having any acu?
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18010
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Skyllar, why the Smile/happy ??? You had me rushing to your chart to see if you had news! Is there any big announcement????
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Hmmm, maybe.... Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm

REALLY???? POST A PIC!!!!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:57 pm

can't .... am at work. Also sneakily took one and DH doesn't know so will have to wait till tomorrow until we do a proper test together...
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Grrrrr! I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see it then! If it looks positive today, it'll look positive tomorrow......
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Maybe later today.... Confused
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 pm

you know you wanna do it...!

CONGRATS!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Lindzee, I just caught your temp for today. Hmmmm.....seems like a more convincing rise now doesn't it? What do you think?

Still flat temps for me. Bleh.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next