Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Beth, Glad you got some money back!! Smile/happy That is awesome. i hope you can get some more back as well! As for the acu, yes he said he was trying to balance the hormones and get my blood flow better [or something??]
I will have to go back if I don't O soonish I guess - I think??
I have another question for you. He was stimulating my ovaries today at acu and now i am starting to feel some cramping....did you ever get that?? I hope they are stimulated to release an egg!! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19815
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  skyllar Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Beth -- Thanks for the explanation of your cyst theory. Sounds totally plausible, especially following what Sparkles said. Hoping that this cycle will end soon for you. And wow, great, about it only being $10 copay this time - yay!!! That's great!!! Smile/happy

Lindzee -- Thanks for the explanation on the acu. Hopefully he is right and you will O soon; the cramping sounds promising, though. Curious to see when you O this cycle. Smile/happy

Well, I am CD 13 today and I have been having some fertile CM for the last three days. So got to BDing and now I am just waiting to see if/when I O. Hard to tell sometimes I guess when not temping, but hopefully symptom spotting anc charting it in FF will help. Let's see...
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21109
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Lindzee, yes I've felt mild cramping, tingling, twinges often before. A sign something is working! If you look back at some of my old charts on my homepage, you'll probably see that I noted it as well.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22716
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Beth, thanks for replying about the cramping and twinges. I just went and looked at your charts and see that you did record it after acu, so good to see I am not alone. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens now. We are going to try and stick to Bding every other day now, but that could be tricky this week as DH is working 5 pm to 4 am and he has often left for work before I get home. SO I don't know how that is going to pan out? Cry

Sky, Looks like you are getting some fertile cm! I really think that even charting your cm, bding and other signs like that will really help you and you can get a good idea of when you O and how long your LP is and things like that. I am curious to see when I will O this cycle too! I will take ANYTHING earlier than in the 30s! Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 am

My temp been going down slightly so hopefully that a good thing.

Sky, I'll have to take a look at your chart a bit later.

Lindzee, yeah,the BDing thing can be hard. Early on my husband used to think it would happen "naturally" but I told him we're not active enough for that to happen! He finally got the clue, but geez,when you don't know when you're going to ovulate, it's even worse!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Beth,
Just peeked at your chart and your temp is going down. Let's hope this means the end of your cycle is in sight so that you can start afresh and get on with the next cycle! Like I said I have a good feeling about the fall/winter months! Smile/happy Hehe. You are so right Beth. Timing bding when you don't know when you are going to O is like a guessing game. "They" tell you to start bding around CD 10 and then until CD 21, but if I did just that, then I would miss my late O in the CD 30s or later. I REALLY hope I O sooner this cycle, but I am not getting my hopes up. I guess we'll see what this week brings, along with DH's shift work. Boo to shift work!

Sky, looks like your bding timing is good for your ewcm! Really hoping this is it for you this cycle! Excited to see how your charting will pan out. Hope you are having a nice weekend!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:16 pm

What's new today ladies??

Beth, any sign of AF yet? I hope soon for you!! I want you to get the next cycle under way!

Sky, Feeling like you O'ed yet? I hope you are in the 2WW soon!

Nothing exciting to report from me, I hope I O sometime this week/weekend! Really crossing my fingers. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and really affirm us getting our BFP 's this fall!!!

p.s. Toffee, haven't heard from you in awhile, how are you??
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 pm

No news from me. Don't feel like AF is on her way or anything. I just seem to be content to let Nature take her course right now. I get stressed about things sometime but oddly it's more peaceful knowing that it's out of my hands right now.

Being thinking more about the whole surrogate/adoption thing again lately.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Beth, I have heard from several people that adoption is quite a lengthy process. Why don't you and DH begin the necessary paper work and see what happens? A friend of mine adopted a baby from Ethiopia and then a few months after they were home together as a family she found out she was pregnant with twins! They plan on adopting one more baby from Ethiopia to complete their family! So you never know what can happen....

Adopting is something that DH and I have talked about as well because he is adopted and he would like to give that opportunity to another child like it was given to him. So perhaps that is something we will consider doing down the road. Lots to think about!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Hello ladies, sorry I am not posting as frequently - I am just super busy right now (countdown to my doctoral defense and graduation and teaching full-time keeps you busy lol ).

Beth -- with your temps going down, maybe you are getting ready for AF? Hopefully this cycle will come to an end for you soon and you get started on a new, promising cycle.

About the adoption thing: if you go through an adoption agency it is a longer process, but my friend and colleague just adopted a baby girl three months ago and everything went well. DH's parents adopted two kids (after they had 3 on their own), and both of DH's sisters adopted (1 and 3 kids respectively). Both DH's parents and sisters adopted them when they were slightly older, though (I think 2 years of age was the youngest). But my colleague just adopted a baby girl from the area here. But if you really think it might be an option, you should probably get the process started if you are thinking of going through an agency.

Lindzee -- I hope you O sooner this cycle. I like your positive attitude about us conceiving this fall. Yay!

I just realized (I think I read it in the Health thread) that you go to school, too. What are you studying or are you teaching? I'd be interested to hear what you do.

AFM, I have tons of EWCM today (so maybe Oing?), just so busy prepping, and correcting that we will not have time to BD today. Cry Also feel like I am coming down with something, but maybe just stress. So we will see...
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Sky, maybe try to sneak in a BD tomorrow am if you are able to and feel like you are Oing?? You most fertile day is considered to be your last day of fertile ewcm, so perhaps you will still have more tomorrow? You sure are one busy lady with doing your doctoral defense and teaching! DH is lucky to get a piece of you, LOL!! Tongue

AFM, Yes, I hope I O sooner too......!! I don't know if I don't O by next weekend, if I should go back to acu again or what... It is hard to know what to do. I really want to O one more time before my appt on Nov. 17. Fingers crossed!
And as for what I do, yes, I do go to school every day - as a teacher! Smile/happy I am one of those crazy people that teaches junior high. Hehe. It is a lot of fun and they keep me on my toes. Back to work tomorrow, having today off was so nice. (Canadian Thanksgiving!)
hope you are feeling better Skyllar!! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Beth, I see your temp has been going down the past few days, I hope that means that AF will arrive soon so that you can begin a new cycle. I think you said you did order the femara... are you going to take it or try and do another natural cycle or maybe try soy again? will you talk to your doctor about it? Wishing you lots of luck!!

Sky, good timing with bding and ewcm! Now begins your TWW -keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, Nothing going on really at all. DH is working nights, haven't seen him since Monday. Booo. Still hoping I O soon, but I don't know if I am being realistic or not.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Just wanted to pop in to say hi and good luck to you lovely ladies! I like the idea of fall/early winter BFP's, it sounds good and it's time for some more of those in this thread!

Beth, I hope this cycle ends soon so you can move on and that the insurance gets worked out too.

Sky, good luck getting ready for your defense and hopefully you'll have a 2WW to think about too Smile/happy

Lindzee, that's awesome you're doing acupuncture and I hope it works fast. But I have heard it can take a few months, so while of course I'm hoping you O very soon, it will probably just keep getting better for the next few cycles (if you have any, of course ... a nice long 9 month cycle would be good too!). Actually, I hope you don't O until just after DH stops working nights and you can see him once or twice! Wink

Lots of baby dust to you all!!
babydust babydust babydust
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17983
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:33 pm

hey ladies, been reading, just not posting.....

Saw some TP spotting late last night and this morning, and then later this morning, spotting on a liner, except I think it's really AF. If it hits a liner, it's usually the real deal for me. My periods are so light anyway and then when a cycle is messed up, it can be very very light and short. Once last year, I had a period that literally lasted just a few hours. I'll have to wait and see if it gets heavier.

I'm still thinking of waiting another month to take the Femara. I had a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound in March and then again in May. It was repeated in May because the condition of the uterus/uterine lining wasn't clear in March, probably because of a history of annovulation. It was fine in May, though. So, I just think why waste the drug if the lining isn't good enough for implanatation? I may change my mind. If this period is really short and light though, I'll probably wait.

Thinking about trying the Momma Kath supplements I've read about. Have to go look that info up again. It's probably not the Magic Pill I've been wanting, but hey, even the Magic Pills haven't been magical.

Sorry to me all about me today....
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Well, I hate to be right sometimes, but I think I might be.....AF is pretty much gone. Just a one day period. That can't be good. Forgot to put on a panty liner this morning and didn't put one in (in, on, which is correct? lol) until 11:30am -- still didn't need it at that point. Have had a bit of spotting this afternoon and that's it.

I got some books from the library last night about diet and fertility. Maybe it addressed the Feingold theory; I'll have to see.

After debating about it for 2 months, today I ordered some herbal supplements from "Momma Kath" at tryingtoconceive.com. I emailed her personally a few times for her recommendations and finally decided to today to do it. Not cheap stuff though. Hope it's not a sham product but I really didn't see anything bad about it/her on the internet. I'm getting her "Herbs for Her No. 7" product which is supposed to boost ovarian reserve. We'll see, but heck, at this point I feel like I'm on the edge of menopause anyway so it probably can't make me worse.

I need to go chart stalking! But actually gotta do some more work this afternoon, so a bit later....

Love you all!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Beth, I can see you are so frustrated. I just don't know what to suggest honey. Are you waiting before you use the femera again?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19731

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Yes, I'm going to wait. I think I should wait a cycle before taking the Femara becuase I had an issue with the uterine lining being too thick before because of annovulation so it might be messed up again.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 pm

hi beth- when i had a cyst, i started spotting for a week or more before actually getting af. Always thinking of you hun xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19611
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:42 am

Thanks sparkles, but I'm almost 100% sure this was AF. I had a one-day period back in August 2008, followed up by a 48-day annovulatory cycle that I ended with Provera. Ironically, both the August 2008 cycle and the one following it were medicated cycles. Maybe I just don't do well on meds. *sigh*
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:46 am

Lindzee, nothing definitive yet on your chart, but I hope you see O much sooner this time.

Skyllar, looks promising! You and hubby were gettin' busy! LOL! Hope the EWCM and ovulation pain really did pinpoint it for you.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 am

Beth -- well, I guess it's a good thing that AF showed so you can move on to a new cycle. But wow, talking about light AF - 1 day! What have you planned for this cycle? Not the Femara, but anything else: acupuncture? I saw that you were getting books about fertility diet and that you ordered some fertility supplements. That will be exciting to see what this cycle brings.

Lindzee -- hoping you O soon. How great that you are a teacher, too. But you have definitely have the younger students, lol. Mine are between 18 and 21 mostly (supposedly, lol).

AFM, sorry that I have been MIA. I am sooooo busy trying to get my dissertation in tip-top shape by the deadline of October 26. Then, my defense is scheduled for Nov. 9. But since I also teach 3 university courses, am advisor to my students and am on several committees and of course am a Mom, I have NO TIME whatsoever these days. I promise I'll keep checking in on you, might just not have time to post.
I hope that I did O and that I am in the 2WW now. And yes, Beth, DH and I got busy (my sex-drive was crazy), lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi girls.

Beth, glad that you got AF so you can get that cycle over and done with. I felt the same way when I had those two annovulatory cycles in the summer. I also had barely there Af, just very light. Have you had a chance to read any of the books from the library yet? Let us know what you think about the supplements. I think they are worth a shot. I feel like you do, that I am willing to try anything at least once to see if it can help because something's got to!!

Sky, it definitely looks promising for you with your bd timing! I will keep my fingers crossed as you wait out the two week wait. At least you will be busy with your dissertation, teaching and being a mom! Yikes, you are busy girl!! I'm sure the next week and a bit will just fly by for you!

AFM, I have been just feeling blah and kind of down the past couple of days. No signs of O yet at all. So I don't know if I should go back for another session of acupuncture early next week or just wait it out and let it happen. I keep feeling paranoid that I am going to miss O and that we will not have BD'ed around the right time. I hate that I O so late!! Plus DH will still be on nights next week, so that makes things really tricky for bding. Cry The one thing I am happy about is how stable my temps have been this month....all between 97.0-97.2 [minus one 96.9 one] which is way better than the weird low temps I was having earlier on in my cycle last cycle. I am trying to find some positive here. Sigh... anyways hope you ladies have a nice weekend.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Beth,

I am just curious what is in the Momma Kath supplements that you are taking?
I am taking one from the health store that is hormonal support for women. [PMS Femme]
In it it has: (in 2 capsules)
Vit B6 15 mg
magnesium 50 mg
zinc 2.5 mg
chasteberry [agnus castus] 200 mg
ginger root 200 mg
wild yam extract 100 mg
sarsaparilla root extract 100 mg
spring horsetail 50 mg
raspberry leaf powder 5 mg
alfalfa leaf powder 5 mg

So I think it has lots of good things in it that are supposed to help regulate your cycle and help you O. I have been taking 2 capsules two times a day. [it says to take 2 capsules two to four times per day...]

Just interested in what is in yours!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 am

I was out of town yesterday....I'll catch up a bit more later.

Lindzee, according to Momma Kath (www.tryingtoconceive.com), the supplement she suggested for me (Herbs for Her No. 7) contains:
Evening Primrose, Fish & Flax Seed Oils, Whole Body Tonic, Licorice Root (deglycerized), False Unicorn, Red Clover and Vitamin E. Once I get the order, I'll see if I can post more info.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Lindzee, what was today's temp?? I like Monday's dip!

Sky, what's up with you? Do you think you O'd?

Got notification yesterday of shipment of the supplements. I'm hoping that I get them tomorrow and can start them. No acu this time. I'm just tired of everything but I will say the depression has gotten better since this cycle started. New beginnings, I guess.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next