Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  galaxy Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:47 pm

I'm soooooo excited for you Lindzee xxxxx babydust babydust babydust babydust Pray
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19734
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  skyllar Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Just popping in to say 'hi' to everybody! Missed you!

Lindzee -- Wow, your chart looks great!! This is so exciting! Really hoping this is it for you! babydust

Beth -- Really hoping that AF shows anytime soon. How frustrating!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21112

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi Girls,

Well Beth, feel free to kick [or slap?!] me now!! Cry I took a [Walmart] test this morning and got a BFN. I should have went with my original test date of this weekend and waiting to see if AF arrives or not. Why do I do this to myself?! I had kind of a good feeling the past couple of days, so I thought why not? I NEVER test early.... I should have stuck with that. Duh
GAH. I know 10 dpo is early and that lots of women get a BFP a few days after, but now I feel like AF will be right around the corner in a couple of days. Nothing to do but wait I guess. Cry

I also couldn't sleep last night and slept sooo poorly that my temp is probably not too accurate, it seems to always go down if I dont sleep properly or for long ago. I guess I will see what the next few days brings.

Hope you are well Beth!!

Thanks for popping in Emma and Ginny and Sky!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19818
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 am

Lindzee, you naughty girl, you know you shoudln't have! I know it is hard though, just please wait it out, I so hope you get the result you want! xxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:09 am

I think my other post got kinda lost/drowned by more important things in the news thread,so I will just copy and paste this here for the long time TTCers. Smile/happy

Hey guys,I know you have heard me rambelling on about food,nutrition and how it can help with fertility and well,every chronic degenerative disease.I know some of you have been confused.I have found a wonderful very short video that speaks about that very well and very easy to understand,so everyone with healthh issues or who has been for a long time,please watch this.I can show you more detail and fill in more gaps for you if you want more,please watch it,speak about infertility studies especially around 3 minutes onwards.it's only 7 mins long!

let me know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLGdwLnrkIs
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21355
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Emma, i know!! I am bad!! Cry I really hope it was still too early, but I don't know...

Angel, loved the video. I found it very interesting, thanks for sharing it.

Beth, no slap from you?! Tongue

Just on TLC: Pregnant and in Prison. Are you fricken KIDDING ME?!?!?!?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm

*smack!* There, feel better? LOL! I was going to let it slide since it is a promising looking chart, but since you said something......

I made myself stop watching those baby shows on TLC/Discovery Health. Figured if I was going to stop obsessing about things I needed to distance myself from them.

I haven't had a chance to see the video yet but I intend to. My home computer doesn't play video well (too old, too slow) and I can't always do it on my work computer (depends if anyone is around). Maybe tomorrow.

Lindzee, how much of a holiday do you get? You said you teach at a Jewish school?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22719
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Ah, feel much better after the smack now Bethie! Hehe. I do wish I wouldn't have tested! Ugh! :S Thanks for saying my chart looks promising....I don't really know what to feel. I want to hope, but feel it is kind of silly to hope now. If that even makes sense...

I was just channel surfing, was watching some home reno show and came upon the lovely TLC special. Turned the TV off. I really don't need to hear about how some young girl is in prison and pregnant!!

Friday is my last day of school and then we are off for "winter break". We don't go back to school til the 4th, which will be a very nice break. I am looking forward to relaxing, reading and spending some time with friends and family and most of all DH, who I haven't seen since Sunday since he is on 5 pm - 4 am shift this set.

What about you? Any time off? Any plans for the holidays?
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 am

I have off the 24th and a half day on the 31st. We're slow between Christmas and New Year's anyway (most of December actually).....and my commission statements are showing it! Thank goodness I'm salaried too, lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Enjoy your time off Beth! You deserve it!! Smile/happy

AFM, 12 dpo today... some cramping and very sore lower back...which probably means AF is around the corner...
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:19 am

Lindzee, I know you are wanting to be cautious but early preg symptoms are very much the same as AF symptoms, even cramping x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:34 am

Emma, yes you are right. I hate the early preg. symptoms are so much like AF. How is a girl supposed to figure it all out?? I am being cautious, but I bet AF will come tomorrow morning. My LP is usually 11 days or 13 days and my temp dropped a bit today, so it looks like tomorrow will be the day unfortunately. Cry

Sigh....
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 am

Keep my fingers crossed for you, I don't want to keep going on about things and getting your hopes up.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 am

Thanks for rooting for me Emma and being positive. Sometimes it can be hard to remember to be positive. After a year of trying it seems to get harder and harder. I honestly don't know how some ladies try for years. It sure isn't easy.... that much is for certain.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 am

When are you testing?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 am

Good luck Lindzee

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20122
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Waiting for AF to arrive...

Cry
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Officially CD 1 and a year of trying... I am getting SO discouraged. Cry Cry
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:42 pm

I'm so sorry lindzee Cry Cry it took me 13 months to get pg with thane. So I do remember hitting the 1 year mark Cry very discouraging! We r here or you xxxxx
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20146
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Lindzee, I've been thinking of you so often and I am so upset to see today's update!! Cry I really had high hopes with you, and I know that makes it so much harder when everything looked so promising. I'm so sorry. Also hitting the one year mark at the same time makes it even harder still - it's a crappy milestone to reach, that's for sure. HUGE hugs for you (((((((lindzee))))))))
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17986
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:55 pm

So sorry Lindzee. ((BIG HUGE HUGS)) I know it's frustrating, and I'm very frustrated right along with you because we don't know of anything "wrong" that is preventing this for you and your hubby.

I actually think something might be going on with me. I had/have what I thought were AF-cramps but then realized it was really more like ovulation pain. Oh, and I've seen something suspiciously like EWCM too for two days, with stretch even! (I seldom see anything at all) So hubby and I BD'd last night just in case but just used regular Astroglide and not Preseed. Still tender and painful today but the temp rise was not enough to get excited about, at least not yet. We'll see about tomorrow's temp. Could be nothing. I'm not pinning my hopes on anything anymore.

I bought our last Christmas present today and finished with the wrapping too! Except hubby and I are going out on the 23rd after I get home from work to buy my gift. I think he's getting me a computer, but I'm not sure. So after that, I will have officially bought/shopped for ALL THE FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! Insane because we buy for 4 parents, 1 grandparent, 3 siblings, 3 sibling spouses, and 7 nieces/nephews besides a few friends and my boss. It's overwhelming....and I'm so glad I get to enjoy the rest of the week....finally!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 am

HUGS Lindzee that's not what I was expecting, I've been thinking about you loads and hoping for you! I know it's been a year but how many cycles? Maybe try and think of it in cycles rather than time? I know it doesn't help but what I'm trying to say is that it's still highly possible for you to get pregnant in the next few cycles. HUGS
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 am

Lindzee, that was only cycle #7 or 8, wasn't it? Sometimes that does help. For me it was just the opposite -- the cycles were more than the months, although with my recent long ones, it's probably evening out now.

Well my pathetic hopes for an egg were mistaken. No temp rise today, down some in fact. I wasn't counting on it.

Today I have officially broken my own record for the longest cycle. 49 days and counting.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 am

Ginny, Thanks for your words of comfort. Good to know I am not the only one finding the one year mark hard.

Sapphire, thanks for thinking of me. Things did look promising didn't they? I am sure they will again.

Emma, That was cycle #7. I don't know if it is better or worse to think in cycles because then it gets me annoyed and frustrated that my cycles are always 41 days long and in a year that means way LESS chances of trying. kwim?? Here's hoping for the next few cycles.

Beth, I am sorry that your temp didn't go up more today like you were hoping it might. The ewcm was kind of interesting though. I think I would have suspected O too! and I HAVE O'ed on CD 48 before, so you just never know. I really hope you don't beat my longest cycle of 61 days!!! :S

I am glad you have all your Christmas shopping done and have all the gifts wrapped, look at you go!! That would be awesome if you got a new computer from DH!! Smile/happy We had our first Christmas with Dh's family on Friday night since he is working on Christmas. It was a really nice evening and we both got spoiled of course. Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:12 pm

I went for more CD 3 blood work today.
I also called my OB's office to book my HSG. MY doctor isn't in today, but he will be there tomorrow. I obviously can't get the HSG done on CD 7 - Christmas Day, but the receptionist said she hoped he could do it on Monday instead. They will call me back tomorrow and the receptionist said, don't worry we can always do it next month. Grrrr! I told her it would be 45 days from now because of how long my cycles are. She said, well, we can't plan these things now, can we? :S Nope, we sure can't, can we?? Come on Monday!!!

Beth, any action on your front? Maybe you'll get AF for Christmas! [Okay, slap me now!!!] Tongue
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next